The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Quote from: chefist on June 30, 2020, 07:26:56 PM
Ok, Folks...I'm working on a new platform for "Martinez Tonight!"...I want to keep it simple, but have all the old "fun" stuff during the show...old sounds bytes of George, music, of course call ins...

I'm thinking of using "dlive" like Ghost...any thoughts? You would have to create an account to login to listen and chat...any problem with that?

If I used YT, we just couldn't have as much fun. I'd like to use the old streams, but I just don't have the equipment at hand to do that.

Thanks for the input.

If you build it................ We will come. 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4f590743-4ed4-49b5-b3d5-8008579a573e

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 30, 2020, 07:30:58 PM
If you build it................ We will come. 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4f590743-4ed4-49b5-b3d5-8008579a573e

Ummm...alright...but if I don’t meet my dead father in chefist’s cornfield I want my money back.

Dr. MD MD

Chefy, bubby, baby! I’m just thinking about advertising for this thing. Try this on for size:

Martinez Tonight: Meet your dead father in my cornfield.

Tune in tonight at 9

As if you had any choice. 8)

Anyway run that up the flagpole with your focus groups and get back to me. ;)

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2020, 09:03:48 PM
Chefy, bubby, baby! I’m just thinking about advertising for this thing. Try this on for size:

Martinez Tonight: Meet your dead father in my cornfield.

Tune in tonight at 9

As if you had any choice. 8)

Anyway run that up the flagpole with your focus groups and get back to me. ;)

Ha...it might be more cred than the show deserves. LULZ

chefist

Check out martineztonight.com when you get a chance...not much, just a place holder for the live stream and chat.

I'll be posting the links for the live shows and hopefully have a simple IRC chat format up and running...I'm trying not to use a chat option that requires users to make an account somewhere.

More to come...

Quote from: chefist on July 01, 2020, 12:57:22 PM
Check out martineztonight.com when you get a chance...not much, just a place holder for the live stream and chat.

I'll be posting the links for the live shows and hopefully have a simple IRC chat format up and running...I'm trying not to use a chat option that requires users to make an account somewhere.

More to come...

Good to see that you got that old fire back in the belly.



WOTR

Quote from: Lilith on July 01, 2020, 09:04:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvm8Sjcj3_U

BellGab Shoutout at 19:00

Patty's 25 year old piece of crap van would probably have been a better investment than a Prius. I seem to recall that she has been driving it for years now.
Prius = requires motor.
Van=  Motor runs.
Prius= requires tires, but the hub caps are good.
Van- Tires get Patty around.
Prius= Has a navigation system to tell you that you are still broken down in the car port.
Van= Folded map in the glove box to direct you where to drive.
Prius= Scrap value.
Van= Freedom.


WOTR

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 07, 2020, 08:53:34 AM
Still alive Georgie?

I was just perusing the "celebrity deaths" thread and didn't see him listed.  ;)

chefist

I love Bellgab...but the active thread for Gerogie isn't here. I wish it were...


ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on July 07, 2020, 07:10:25 PM
I love Bellgab...but the active thread for Gerogie isn't here. I wish it were...
Bellgab is for better things. Like third rate memes about Orange Man.



Jackstar

Google "building 7 tucker carlson collapse first time" or something, and see how far you get. It can vary. Some weeks, it was unfindable, but at other times, the clip I'm looking for (you know what I mean) came right up!!

Meanwhile, you probably should just find the nearest vehicle, empty your pockets out onto it, and put your hands flat on that thing, because some of you are going to need the practice.

P.S.: I was nice to George Senda once. Once. He told me to fuck off.

P.P.S.: I bothered to speak to George Senda once. Once.

P.P.P.S.: Who's got a cool thread on a cool forum now? Eh? Eh? See, you had your chance to be close to me, Champ.

P.P.P.P.S.: Ninteen year anniversary this year, guys! Who's with me for chips 'n' dip? Wooooo! SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR YOUR DOOM.

P.P.P.P.P.S.: Note to self, I'm gonna have to ask (REDACTED) about even remembering that fucking video game, lol. Whose IP rights am I even violating now by yammering on like that? At this point, what difference does it even make?



Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 07, 2020, 07:28:47 PM
;D

I wasn't kidding about that demo reel, Chief. What? You don't have something already to go, for the newcomers? This lacks foresight on your part.

Unless you thought I wasn't serious. In which case--surprise!

Here you go, I'll leave you your thread, as I found it. Enjoy.

chefist

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 07, 2020, 07:55:01 PM
I wasn't kidding about that demo reel, Chief. What? You don't have something already to go, for the newcomers? This lacks foresight on your part.

Unless you thought I wasn't serious. In which case--surprise!

Here you go, I'll leave you your thread, as I found it. Enjoy.

When I go live...I'll post it here of course...On the Martinez Tonight thread...

If folks want to listen...awesome...all are welcome...hope you join in as well.

Bellgab has always been about making our own content...it's not all up to MV or the 4 Princes...MV put a shit load of work into this...he'll be back...someday...I hope.

Quote from: chefist on July 07, 2020, 08:35:00 PM
When I go live...I'll post it here of course...On the Martinez Tonight thread...

If folks want to listen...awesome...all are welcome...hope you join in as well.

Bellgab has always been about making our own content...it's not all up to MV or the 4 Princes...MV put a shit load of work into this...he'll be back...someday...I hope.

Sure he will but will the 4 Princes be back?  That is the question.  How long can butthurt last?

whoozit

George admitted to hospital and tested for COVID-19.

https://youtu.be/FDtziYc3IbE

I think they should be testing the COVID-19 for Sendaitis.


WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on July 08, 2020, 03:44:33 PM
George admitted to hospital and tested for COVID-19.

https://youtu.be/FDtziYc3IbE

I think they should be testing the COVID-19 for Sendaitis.

After all of the precautions he took wandering around Martinez? Even the thumbnail of the video has his mask off his nose and only half covering his gaping "chicken hole."

Lilith




Kathy looks lovely in that shade of purple!





Gives new meaning to "TheBeardedLady".

Element 115

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2020, 09:02:43 PM



Kathy looks lovely in that shade of purple!





Gives new meaning to "TheBeardedLady".

Kathy said "I've got a nice beard" and before that she said "No wonder I can't get a man" and George replied "you got a man, you got me" and Kathy LOL'ed


I come in here every few weeks for a chuckle. Chefist is right though, all of the action and adventure of the classic Falkie Channel is gone. Hardly any drama anymore with the "Circle of Trust", Callen's Legion, Falkie secretly reading the thread and calling us names on his videos, etc.

Now there is just older grifter Falkie being Falkie always trying to run the same old scams that no longer work and him bitching about it.

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on July 23, 2020, 07:21:18 PM
I come in here every few weeks for a chuckle. Chefist is right though, all of the action and adventure of the classic Falkie Channel is gone. Hardly any drama anymore with the "Circle of Trust", Callen's Legion, Falkie secretly reading the thread and calling us names on his videos, etc.

Now there is just older grifter Falkie being Falkie always trying to run the same old scams that no longer work and him bitching about it.


Yeah.  There are a few memorable moments now and then, but George has left his posting history at BellGab.  For this gift, we shall always be thankful.  He is older now, and doesn't seem very well.  Even George deserves to retire from a life of hard work, a life well lived, with some little morsel of peace.

Thank You George!  It was a lot of fun!

Element 115

Quote from: Laughing Gator on July 23, 2020, 07:21:18 PM
I come in here every few weeks for a chuckle. Chefist is right though, all of the action and adventure of the classic Falkie Channel is gone. Hardly any drama anymore with the "Circle of Trust", Callen's Legion, Falkie secretly reading the thread and calling us names on his videos, etc.

Now there is just older grifter Falkie being Falkie always trying to run the same old scams that no longer work and him bitching about it.

Fluffy was hit by a truck today and is now hiding under someone's porch.  George needs help for vet bills once he can get Fluffy back when Fluffy stops hiding.

https://youtu.be/Mn1Fx7dHnxg

aldousburbank

Quote from: Element 115 on August 15, 2020, 07:12:48 PM
Fluffy was hit by a truck today and is now hiding under someone's porch.  George needs help for vet bills once he can get Fluffy back when Fluffy stops hiding.

https://youtu.be/Mn1Fx7dHnxg

I thought he was being dead.

Quote from: Element 115 on August 15, 2020, 07:12:48 PM
Fluffy was hit by a truck today and is now hiding under someone's porch.  George needs help for vet bills once he can get Fluffy back when Fluffy stops hiding.


Falkie hasn't figured out that the old "need money for kitties" scam doesn't work anymore.

"Kitty hurt need vet bill money" is a new variation of the old scam but it won't work.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod