The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2022, 07:45:52 PMYou have to admit, when it comes to walking and standing upright Trump is the better president. :D

'Trump - he could walk and stand upright'. As a summary of his Presidency, I don't think that can be improved upon. You are like a lab experiment for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2022, 03:59:03 AM'Trump - he could walk and stand upright'. As a summary of his Presidency, I don't think that can be improved upon. You are like a lab experiment for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Hey, it's your guy who keeps falling down.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 09, 2022, 03:59:03 AM'Trump - he could walk and stand upright'. As a summary of his Presidency, I don't think that can be improved upon. You are like a lab experiment for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

It's not borne out by photographic evidence; drump is unable to stand upright.  ??? Epn4p8vUcAAKWdY.jpeg

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 09, 2022, 03:03:04 PMHey, it's your guy who keeps falling down.

So Trump beats FDR 'cos Trump could stand up? Can I borrow your brain? I'm building an idiot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 07:51:50 AMSo Trump beats FDR 'cos Trump could stand up? Can I borrow your brain? I'm building an idiot.

It was a joke, you literal moron. You're already halfway to idiot with your own brain. Just keep going.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 09, 2022, 05:52:19 PMIt's not borne out by photographic evidence; drump is unable to stand upright.  ??? Epn4p8vUcAAKWdY.jpeg

He seems to be upright in all of those. 🙄

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:02:16 AMHe seems to be upright in all of those. 🙄

If you think that's upright I hope you never venture into housing inspection.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 08:10:11 AMIf you think that's upright I hope you never venture into housing inspection.  ???

The Leaning Tower of Pisa hasn't fallen over and neither has he. You can't say the same for your guy, unfortunately.  :(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:01:28 AMIt was a joke, you literal moron. You're already halfway to idiot with your own brain. Just keep going.  :D

Ad hominem. I guess that's all you got, you got nowhere else to go.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:14:10 AMThe Leaning Tower of Pisa hasn't fallen over and neither has he. You can't say the same for your guy, unfortunately.  :(

But he keeps getting up. That fat fuck would need a crane to get him on his feet again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:19:39 AMBut he keeps getting up. That fat fuck would need a crane to get him on his feet again.

Key word: would.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 07:51:50 AMSo Trump beats FDR 'cos Trump could stand up? Can I borrow your brain? I'm building an idiot.

And yes, Trump was a better president than FDR. He's really only lionized by commie types like you.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:15:37 AMAd hominem. I guess that's all you got, you got nowhere else to go.

There is nowhere else to go with a braindead idiot like you. I might as well provide a sensible chuckle at your expense for the more intelligent here.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:25:34 AMThere is nowhere else to go with a braindead idiot like you. I might as well provide a sensible chuckle at your expense for the more intelligent here.

Oh dear, have I triggered you? Sorry about that. Go and wash the sand out of it, you little bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:29:58 AMOh dear, have I triggered you? Sorry about that. Go and wash the sand out of it, you little bitch.

Where are you getting triggered out of that?!

I just simply put you in your place*...AGAIN!

*On the shelf next to the Franklin Mint Royal Family Commemorative plates.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:32:35 AMWhere are you getting triggered out of that?!

I just simply put you in your place*...AGAIN!

*On the shelf next to the Franklin Mint Royal Family Commemorative plates.

My 'place' being about a dozen steps higher in the social hierarchy than you. I'm happy to use you as my footstool.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:39:15 AMMy 'place' being about a dozen steps higher in the social hierarchy than you. I'm happy to use you as my footstool.

We don't have a caste system here. It's why we won a revolution against you assholes. :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:48:09 AMWe don't have a caste system here. It's why we won a revolution against you assholes. :P

You have your own caste system. Those partial to artificial orange, and those who are not.

IMG_5791.jpg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 09:09:05 AMReally? Is that it? I was generous when I said you could reach C-.

And yet it still surpasses your half-assed efforts here. Funny that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 08:52:04 AMYou have your own caste system. Those partial to artificial orange, and those who are not.

IMG_5791.jpg

Hey, don't kink shame. Maybe he likes golden showers to the face.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 09, 2022, 05:52:19 PMIt's not borne out by photographic evidence; drump is unable to stand upright.  ??? Epn4p8vUcAAKWdY.jpeg

That's a weird stance, the way he sticks his butt out. Maybe he's pandering to the People Who Like Butts crowd.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 10, 2022, 06:29:14 PMHey, don't kink shame. Maybe he likes golden showers to the face.

You seem to be extending the kink hand to those of such predilections; but I'm not judging.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 10, 2022, 06:34:17 PMThat's a weird stance, the way he sticks his butt out. Maybe he's pandering to the People Who Like Butts crowd.

Yes it is a weird stance. It's probably involuntary, though I have heard it said he puts lifts in his shoes. He's really 4'9". It's almost impressive he can do it without leg braces and a prop from the ground to his copious chin.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 06:52:22 PMYou seem to be extending the kink hand to those of such predilections; but I'm not judging.

Well, I had to for the joke. Feel free to kink shame all you want.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 10, 2022, 06:29:14 PMHey, don't kink shame. Maybe he likes golden showers to the face.

Liberals are distgusting degenerates, you bloated, yeast-infested twat. I should know. I used to be one.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 06:57:39 PMLiberals are distgusting degenerates, you bloated, yeast-infested twat. I should know. I used to be one.

I don't think I'm a full on liberal. There's at least three republican issues I support.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 10, 2022, 07:16:18 PMI don't think I'm a full on liberal. There's at least three republican issues I support.

And they are?