• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Quote from: Spinner on November 05, 2013, 10:34:25 PM
... It's a given that someone who doesn't know that he's done the same thing many times before, will believe him and be taken in.
Umm, you do know that this describes Art's "I'm outta here, wait I'm back again" routine, right?

Yeah who is the george on C2c, he acts 100% different on bellgab and on the podcast.

It's so odd , if he would be him I think c2c would be better. Instead we get corporate Noory on C2c. I think george would benefit takings Arts advice to be himself and make it his own.

By bailing as abruptly and ungraciously as he did, Art handed George this opportunity to take the high road and act the gent, which he did.  Who can blame him?  

George is a more savvy marketer than we gave him credit for.  

Art has all the talent, but little sense in these business dealies.

(spit) I'm still angry!

Spinner

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2013, 10:36:19 PM
Every story he told revolved around a bald-faced lie. It was practically astronomical.
Yep. It's sad that many just don't realize it.
I often think of him as a Ted-Bundy-type.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2013, 10:41:13 PM
/roflsnort
Wait for it...

I don't have to like it. But George rode in on his white horse with his stache and big balls swinging saying "I'm here .. any questions?!"
Where was Art?... he was off being a coward and posting half-assed excuses on here. Tool.

George did not hide away. He phoned into BellGab's live podcast show to share his thoughts. Yes what perfect timing ;) .. but you'd be an idiot to not take advantage of the situation and spin some of this heat into a positive Noory hero moment. It is the nature of the business these days. Art is just out of it. He lost to George Noory.

Eat a dick Art.

:D

Who ever dreamed Snoory would come out of all this looking like the adult while Art holds his breath until he gets his way?

aldousburbank

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 05, 2013, 10:49:01 PM
Who ever dreamed Snoory would come out of all this looking like the adult while Art holds his breath until he gets his way?
A Fucking Mazing!

Jackstar

Quote from: HumanBeing on November 05, 2013, 10:48:07 PM
big balls

Eat a dick

Nothing screams "my opinion is credible!!" like...

hey, you know what? Never mind.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Étouffée on November 05, 2013, 10:46:10 PM
By bailing as abruptly and ungraciously as he did, Art handed George this opportunity to take the high road and act the gent, which he did.  Who can blame him? 

George is a more savvy marketer than we gave him credit for. 

Art has all the talent, but little sense in these business dealies.

(spit) I'm still angry!

If I were in Noory's position I'd be delighted. You can tell George is secretly triumphant right now --- playing Roy Orbison on c2c, the crown avatar. Just when it seemed all was lost, George won.

George won.

Roy orbison-It's over Lyrics

Spinner

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 05, 2013, 10:37:59 PM
I think that we should all sue art, piss our pants simultaneously, burn baby burn, commit hari kari, shave our heads, chill out and do a mass consciousness type thingamajiggy deal to have Art and Sirius have make-up sex.
LOL!
And I'm sure it will be great! LOL

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2013, 10:50:02 PM
Nothing screams "my opinion is credible!!" like... hey, you know what? Never mind.
Heh. Maybe I was wrong about you...

HumanBeing

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2013, 10:50:02 PM
Nothing screams "my opinion is credible!!" like... hey, you know what? Never mind.

hah yeah try to get a better line... you've used it like 7 or 8 times now.
duh duh duh...douche.
;D

Divine

Can someone get R C Hoagland some new pictures to prove man has already landed on Mars and that would mean Georges contract is up.

I get why you quit. I can't believe the way people are writing such horrid things. 

For what its worth, it would seem many have lost perspective. You are a radio personality and I am a fan. Radio shows come and go, radio personalities come and go, life goes on.

For the past 5 or so years I have had a Sirius subscription to listen to Elvis Radio and will continue to keep my subscription and my Elvis radio, but I will miss you and Dark Matter. I wish I could protect you from all of the anger and negativity on this forum but I cannot and it makes me sad. 

I will be around and waiting for your next show, if there will be one.  I remain hopeful.

Peppermint

HumanBeing

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 05, 2013, 10:51:10 PM
Heh. Maybe I was wrong about you...

How does Jackstars cock... never mind  :P

ItsOver

Quote from: Spinner on November 05, 2013, 10:47:30 PM

Yep. It's sad that many just don't realize it.
I often think of him as a Ted-Bundy type.

Or the Al Bundy type.

dortmunder

Quote from: HumanBeing on November 05, 2013, 10:38:39 PM
Coast as bad as it is... is able to get the guests on that talk about the topics we would have a hard time finding else where.

It sucks to be sort of forced to listen to C2C when a favorite guest is appearing. Like George even admitted, he can drift off at times.
But that really creates a dull interview.

If he could be the person he was tonight when he called in with the guys than he might start to grow on me.. like a bad fungus.. but hey.. he's gonna be there because he does not give up. It's not a part of his dna to give up. As much shit as we all give George. He's going to battle. He's from Detroit for god sakes. That is a credit to his tenacity.

He showed some serious balls tonight doing and saying what he did. I dare any one to listen to what he said and see if you find anything negative. He knows how to play the game. He's a real slick polished corporate dude. He's a real charmer. He'd probably have all the ladies in here eating out of the palm of his sweaty little hands haha  ;D  :P

Maybe we can get Tommy to zap him with a cattle prod every time he drifts off.

ItsOver

Quote from: Divine on November 05, 2013, 10:51:38 PM
Can someone get R C Hoagland some new pictures to prove man has already landed on Mars and that would mean Georges contract is up.

I don't know about that but apparently China has landed on Pluto.

HumanBeing

Quote from: peppermint elvis on November 05, 2013, 10:52:05 PM
I get why you quit. I can't believe the way people are writing such horrid things. 

For what its worth, it would seem many have lost perspective.

Peppermint

I'm sorry. I disagree and thanks but I'll express my opinion when I get the hankering  ;D

I think you've not been paying attention young lady.

heater

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 05, 2013, 10:07:08 PM
The first ten seconds of MV and Curtis's reaction to Hearing George at first was hilarious.

That was my favorite moment too!

I think C2c might be better without greasey oily  creepy tommy.

SnapT

We have lost Art Bell.  Again.

But perhaps... we have gained a new golden age of Jorch's Eye Pad cartoons.

So it's a toss up.

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 05, 2013, 10:50:28 PM
If I were in Noory's position I'd be delighted. You can tell George is secretly triumphant right now --- playing Roy Orbison on c2c, the crown avatar. Just when it seemed all was lost, George won.

George won.

Roy orbison-It's over Lyrics

That's the double-whammy, 3imam; Art bailed and George prevailed!

Yeech!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: peppermint elvis on November 05, 2013, 10:52:05 PM

For what its worth, it would seem many have lost perspective. You are a radio personality and I am a fan. Radio shows come and go, radio personalities come and go, life goes on.

For the past 5 or so years I have had a Sirius subscription to listen to Elvis Radio and will continue to keep my subscription and my Elvis radio, but I will miss you and Dark Matter. I wish I could protect you from all of the anger and negativity on this forum but I cannot and it makes me sad. 

I will be around and waiting for your next show, if there will be one.  I remain hopeful.

Peppermint

Peppermint,

What would you say if Elvis hadn't died, but went in and out of retirement like 2 or 3 times and there were years where you couldn't hear him sing anything new. And instead, he was replaced with the recordings of an anus. Then he suddenly comes back, out of the blue, and says he'll be back for a good long while, but you got to buy some sound equipment and a subscription to listen to him. Then a spider bites him and he threatens to move back to Turkmenistan. But that's not the worst thing: the worst thing is he then says that because the equipment cuts out sometimes when he's singing live, and no one will help him with it --- even though he offers for the subscription-only-company that streams his live stuff the genius option to offer the stream without ANYONE PAYING FOR IT, even though no one else in the company does this except Jimmy Buffet. He says he'll quit if they won't. They won't because they're goddamn business people, so, yes, he takes down his myspace and tells us all he's not going to sing again for at least 2 years and prolly never. Meanwhile the anus gets on gabcast and begins to sound like Bing Crosby, making heart's swoon and tremble with pagan lust.

What would you think, then?

sherry440

If I were mediating....I'd look Art straight in the eye and say, "What kind of a message does this send to Asia?"
Daddy spends months getting ready for a wonderful new show........but when it doesn't go perfectly (in your mind!) you just quit!  Is that the role model a father wants to be for his daughter in any endeavor?!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Étouffée on November 05, 2013, 11:01:28 PM
That's the double-whammy, 3imam; Art bailed and George prevailed!

Yeech!

Fucking nightmare.  I sense a curse at work.  If I find that voodoo wizard the Nooron hired, I'mma break his legs & punch him in the face.   >:(