• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Marc.Knight

Quote from: DesertFox on November 23, 2013, 11:25:01 PM

Art paying attention to the creeps, only makes them post more.   They are not worth attention.

Nor is the topic.  It is old and getting boring. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Philosopher on November 23, 2013, 11:27:03 PM

Well, your shit is anyway.

JayDee543

Quote from: Philosopher on November 23, 2013, 11:24:33 PM

ok, but, why?

because he has chosen to come on here and post explanations that make no sense; and since he allowed for such interaction, i can now question what he's saying

DesertFox

Quote from: Philosopher on November 23, 2013, 11:27:03 PM

And unproductive and self-indulgent.

Spinner

Quote from: Art Bell on November 23, 2013, 11:13:45 PM
Actually the reason I left was that I was told by Sirius that the problem with streaming
could not be fixed until August at best. The reason was so I COULD reach my listeners
with streaming until the problem was fixed. When the final answer was no, that is
when I left, even then I tried very hard to work something out.

Anyway it is what it is now. I will do my best to stream at the first opportunity. BTW
I posted that letter so you could understand the options being talked about. I am
sorry it did not work out but it was not from a lack of trying.

I know you all are right about Trolls, that guy finally got under my skin. I am done.

Art
Art,
As far as I'm concerned, you don't need to keep explaining. Most of us understood the first time. You did what you felt was right. The trolls just want to keep stirring the pot. 

What's done is done. Let's move forward, and start building a great "Art Bell Stream Network"

retired41

art was on the grassy knoll he knows how to snipe hunt.

RoseGirl

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 23, 2013, 11:26:21 PM
Wow that sounds so reasonable. Are you feeling ok ?

Well....after my first tirade on this forum, I am now sitting up and taking solid food. But thank you for asking *blush*

Marc.Knight

Quote from: JayDee543 on November 23, 2013, 11:28:02 PM
because he has chosen to come on here and post explanations that make no sense; and since he allowed for such interaction, i can now question what he's saying

This is "circular logic".  It is like if someone says the sky is blue and another person keeps asking them over and over again how and why they came to that conclusion.  There is no resolution and really no objective to the questioning. 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 23, 2013, 10:42:21 PM
Just here to do my job man. Clean up in aisle 51. Then I shall be on my merry way, or stay if Art does.
Pally...you are the best!  I for one hope you stick around. ..I miss your wit and you get the "funny." You really slay me dude LOL!!!!!

maureen

Quote from: Wolf on November 23, 2013, 11:11:47 PM
Howdy!  I am new here. I joined because I like Art Bell. Not to troll. I have been reading here for about two months and decided to join. I was so excited to hear new Art Bell shows, disappointed it didn't last yes, & am looking forward to live streaming when ever he gets to it!
welcome, Wolf, glad you can join us  :D

Spinner

Quote from: c337pilot on November 23, 2013, 10:52:49 PM
, you just proved that "its my way or its the highway".
You say it like it's a bad thing.

JayDee543

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 23, 2013, 11:24:18 PM
Any lawyer will tell you that if you aren't prepared to walk away completely....NEVER negotiate. Especially with a big corporation. Of course he was 'all in'. Are you an idiot?

this could be the most uneducated thing ever written anyhwere

Heather Wade

I find it amazing that Art talks to us at all.  *ducking & running*

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Spinner on November 23, 2013, 11:28:46 PM

Art,
As far as I'm concerned, you don't need to keep explaining. Most of us understood the first time. You did what you felt was right. The trolls just want to keep stirring the pot. 

What's done is done. Let's move forward, and start building a great "Art Bell Stream Network"

Yes.

JayDee543

Quote from: Philosopher on November 23, 2013, 11:31:05 PM
This is "circular logic".  It is like if someone says the sky is blue and another person keeps asking them over and over again how and why they came to that conclusion.  There is no resolution and really no objective to the questioning.

you're playing word games - I'm not doing anything circular

Art never explained why he thinks going "stream online only" is better than what he had - crashed feed and all.

Art Bell

Ok,

I am done with Dark Dipshit. He has proven he is not here to talk about my Radio work or
anything like it. After making that remark about my Wife I am done talking with or about him,
unless he wants a face to face meeting.

Art

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Art Bell on November 23, 2013, 11:35:19 PM
Ok,

I am done with Dark Dipshit. He has proven he is not here to talk about my Radio work or
anything like it. After making that remark about my Wife I am done talking with or about him,

Art

Jesus Art.  ???

RoseGirl

Quote from: JayDee543 on November 23, 2013, 11:33:09 PM
this could be the most uneducated thing ever written anyhwere

okay....I'm the glue and you're ...no wait....I'm rubber and you bounce off me....no...um....you are the one that jumps and bounces and I put glue on you...and....k...one more time....I am glue and rubber is there too...

awww...shit

just fuck off

Marc.Knight

Quote from: JayDee543 on November 23, 2013, 11:34:22 PM

Art never explained why he thinks going "stream online only" is better than what he had - crashed feed and all.

Why does he need to explain that?

A penguin in the desert?  Fat chance. 

DesertFox

Ok,

Art

Art--If I were you I wouldn't let that wacko anywhere near yourself...just saying, LOL.

JayDee543

Quote from: RoseGirl on November 23, 2013, 11:37:02 PM
okay....I'm the glue and you're ...no wait....I'm rubber and you bounce off me....no...um....you are the one that jumps and bounces and I put glue on you...and....k...one more time....I am glue and rubber is there too...

awww...shit

just fuck off

hm, well given all that - what you said earlier is still really ignorant

Uncle Duke

Quote from: littlechris on November 23, 2013, 11:26:17 PM
Well when someone insults and disrespects the person that this website is based on by saying shit like "I think had you used the same lawyers who drew up your Pre Nup for your rent-a-wife". Then I think we need a moderator to banish these people from posting on the board. Do you NOT agree??

If you are asking me personally, the answer is "no".  Comments, even those in questionable/poor taste, should be allowed as a protected, 1st Amendment right.  Art has the right, and seemingly now the legal okay, to respond the same as any member of this site.  He can take care of himself without hiding behind a moderator.

JayDee543

Quote from: Philosopher on November 23, 2013, 11:37:06 PM
Why does he need to explain that?

Did I say he needs to?  No.  I can still ask; especially that he's on here.

WR104

Quote from: JayDee543 on November 23, 2013, 11:34:22 PM

I thought he said that paying $180 a year for an online sub that crashed was a tall order to ask of the listeners - the free stream was a proposed solution until sxm could get their online application up to par.

aldousburbank

Ok,

Art

Gawd I love you man. So after the face to face with darkshit, can you and I have a beer?

steelbot

Ok,

Art
Nice Shit reference Art! there's hope for your small allowable words of dignity =P hell with em man - those of us that really just want the 2 years to be over quickly is all - and look forward to your return...again...

dortmunder

Quote from: Philosopher on November 23, 2013, 11:36:26 PM
Jesus Art.  ???

Insulting a man's wife (or any of his family, for that matter) is about as low and scummy as it gets. Anyone who does something like that deserves a proper fucking thrashing.