• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: cweb on April 05, 2016, 05:00:38 PM
Coast to Coast has the same problem. The show is live, but the host isn't.  ;D

Oh my

AceAzzameen

Is Jordan Maxwell still set to return to the show? I listened to his first episode with you guys again

You would not even KNOW about the secret societies you would not even KNOW about the

ILL-LOOM-IN-NAUGHTEE if it wasn't for ME! before you were born, young man!

BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!

Corona Kitty

We return live this saturday night boys and girls, dont be shy step right up, we will be expecting you.

730 pm pst 1030 pm est,

http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/endofdays.pls

73s

Quote from: username on April 08, 2016, 01:57:40 PM

We return live this saturday night boys and girls, dont be shy step right up, we will be expecting you.

730 pm pst 1030 pm est,

http://streams.museter.com:2199/tunein/endofdays.pls

Looking forward to it (even though you're just a figment of my imagination)  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on April 08, 2016, 09:35:54 AM
Is Jordan Maxwell still set to return to the show? I listened to his first episode with you guys again

You would not even KNOW about the secret societies you would not even KNOW about the

ILL-LOOM-IN-NAUGHTEE if it wasn't for ME! before you were born, young man!

BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!

That was a weird one, audio quality was funky & he was outside of the states. Thanks for listening to that one though. I respect you for that one. I had been in contact with jordan, however im not 100% certain what's going on with him. This will be twice now, that we talk and he agrees to be on then he disappears again. I wish i had a better answer for you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 73s on April 08, 2016, 02:00:05 PM
Looking forward to it (even though you're just a figment of my imagination)  :D

I love criminals & i love crime

Lilith

Quote from: username on April 08, 2016, 02:07:28 PM
I love criminals & i love crime

See you Saturday night in the chat!   ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on April 08, 2016, 02:14:48 PM
See you Saturday night in the chat!   ;D

Oh yesss, see you there brig. :3

AceAzzameen

Quote from: username on April 08, 2016, 02:04:01 PM
That was a weird one, audio quality was funky & he was outside of the states. Thanks for listening to that one though. I respect you for that one. I had been in contact with jordan, however im not 100% certain what's going on with him. This will be twice now, that we talk and he agrees to be on then he disappears again. I wish i had a better answer for you.

Read that he's a mega flake so I'm not surprised. oh well... can't wait to toke up and enjoy the new show Saturday

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AceAzzameen on April 08, 2016, 05:06:26 PM
Read that he's a mega flake so I'm not surprised. oh well... can't wait to toke up and enjoy the new show Saturday

Hello Ace,

I had not known him to be a flake, i just felt perhaps he was busy. It's fine with me, i still have a deep admiration for Jordan, maybe one day he will return. If he doesn't well, that's cool too. Make sure to not to pre game until it's vader time sir.

Corona Kitty

Dr david m jacobs hubrids.....

Then aftet break

Paul smith remote viewing

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on April 09, 2016, 10:01:25 PM
Dr david m jacobs hubrids.....

Then aftet break

Paul smith remote viewing
I've been listening while packing for my move this Wednesday.  Thank you, username, for providing an excellent show to listen to.  Made the work more pleasant, and go faster. ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 09, 2016, 10:05:24 PM
I've been listening while packing for my move this Wednesday.  Thank you, username, for providing an excellent show to listen to.  Made the work more pleasant, and go faster. ;D

My pleasure, you are welcome to listen anytime

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/RXSnrWcjRI8

We start off by taking a call from long time caller Frank From Las Vegas who calls to check in and ask about our opinions on Wrestlemania which prompts Daniel to give a quick review.

We are then joined by our first guest David M. Jacobs who is probably best known for being the author of the famous book "The Threat". He talks to us how he initially became interested in UFO's and how it got to the point where he has become one of the main investigators of UFO abduction. We talk a bit about communication between humans and aliens. David talks to us about how most alien abductions are negative and how the Mantis type beings seem to be at the top of the negative alien power structure. David makes it very clear that his studies into hypnotic regression have shown a definite pattern of negative alien interaction which follows family lines in order to keep it a secret.

http://www.ufoabduction.com/

We are then joined by our second guest Paul H. Smith who was part of the famous government remote viewing program. He talks to us about how he got started before then talking to us a bit about Ingo Swan who was his mentor. We ask Paul about intuition and then about other psychic powers such as telekinesis and telepathy. Paul talks to us about what is happening on the dark side of the moon. He then explains how both China and Russia both gave up their remote viewing programs around the same time and how he corresponds with the people who took part in those programs. He gives us a bit of a pointer how we can get started ourselves remote viewing.

http://www.rviewer.com/

73s

Episode available on iTunes now, will be listening shortly.

Glad I discovered you guys. I like the humor and you do a good show!

the_peeve

Great show guys! I hear Chefist will be on next Saturday.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 73s on April 13, 2016, 05:28:28 AM
Episode available on iTunes now, will be listening shortly.

Glad I discovered you guys. I like the humor and you do a good show!

We have something in store for you coming this Saturday. I am glad you found us too. Thank you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: the_peeve on April 13, 2016, 11:07:23 AM
Good interviews guys.

Thank you sarge.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 13, 2016, 11:16:53 AM
Great show guys! I hear Chefist will be on next Saturday.

It's quite possible that he may appear

chefist

Quote from: chefist on April 14, 2016, 07:09:27 PM

***END OF DAYS RADIO, SATURDAY NIGHT! CHEFIST TO BRING BELLGAB'S VERSION OF PARANORMAL GOSSIP TO THE MASSES!***

That's right, BellGab! The last hour of the show, Daniel and Michael have graciously allowed me to come on and talk about ANYTHING gossip related in the paranormal community. This may include, but not limited to:

1. The BellGab universe and it's related celebrities like George Senda
2. The current state of affairs at MITD and Heather Wade/Art Bell
3. The on going issues with the various troupe of paranormal personalities like RCH, David Paulides, etc
4. How will new programs like Amy on The Radio impact the industry in light of the catastrophe that was Alongside Night Radio with Leo Ashcraft and J.Neil Schulman.
5. OPEN LINES! OPEN LINES!

It will be a paranormal, no holds barred,  donnie brooke!

The show starts at 7:30 pm PT, 10:30  pm ET....

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 14, 2016, 07:30:07 PM

Try to get an interview with J. Neil Schulman.  He seemed willing to talk about the Leo Asshat incident on BellGab.  I gave him a few jabs and he responded in a funny yet no-nonsense manner.    And he's not crazy like most people that use the initial of their first name.

Auslandia

Quote from: whoozit on April 14, 2016, 07:34:38 PM
Try to get an interview with J. Neil Schulman.  He seemed willing to talk about the Leo Asshat incident on BellGab.  I gave him a few jabs and he responded in a funny yet no-nonsense manner.    And he's not crazy like most people that use the initial of there first name.

My memory is different.  He really got angry about the commercial lol.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: whoozit on April 14, 2016, 07:34:38 PM
Try to get an interview with J. Neil Schulman.  He seemed willing to talk about the Leo Asshat incident on BellGab.  I gave him a few jabs and he responded in a funny yet no-nonsense manner.    And he's not crazy like most people that use the initial of there first name.

Hey thank you for the suggestion, I'll see what i can do.

- m

8)

akwilly

Quote from: chefist on April 14, 2016, 07:30:07 PM

you guys just couldn't pick a more inconvenient time to air the show! Why not Sunday's? This sucks ass guys.

Auslandia

Quote from: akwilly on April 14, 2016, 07:49:34 PM
you guys just couldn't pick a more inconvenient time to air the show! Why not Sunday's? This sucks ass guys.

Sucking ass isn't always negative.