• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

littlechris

Quote from: gabrielle on April 17, 2016, 09:10:50 PM
Did I really just hear one of the hosts discuss Heather's age and down syndrome babies?   I think I am going to be sick.

Wow!  Really? Lolz.

gabrielle

and what about the sexist comments about Heather? 

am I imagining things?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: gabrielle on April 17, 2016, 09:10:50 PM
Did I really just hear one of the hosts discuss Heather's age and down syndrome babies?   I think I am going to be sick.

Yes and i didnt stutter,

http://www.ndss.org/Down-Syndrome/Myths-Truths/

Knowledge is power.

ninjashoes

Quote from: gabrielle on April 17, 2016, 09:35:41 PM
and what about the sexist comments about Heather? 

am I imagining things?

We had a discussion about Heather, I actually defended her the whole show. I like Heather, Michael doesn't.

I dislike bullying especially when its an attractive woman. I'm disgusted. Go Heather!

chefist

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 18, 2016, 09:13:51 AM
We had a discussion about Heather, I actually defended her the whole show. I like Heather, Michael doesn't.

I dislike bullying especially when its an attractive woman. I'm disgusted. Go Heather!

I hope you do not qualify criticism of Heather's hosting/radio abilities and how she came to be chosen to replace Art as bullying. If that were the case, then that would be a very sad day for freedom of speech.

Auslandia

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2016, 09:19:27 AM
I hope you do not qualify criticism of Heather's hosting/radio abilities and how she came to be chosen to replace Art as bullying. If that were the case, then that would be a very sad day for freedom of speech.

I'll have to withhold judgment till I actually hear the show. I started to listen to it at the beginning and then I fell asleep.

But the show with David Jacobs… Why in the sweet Christ did you let Gary the fucking crazed Martian on? That guy can hijack a show in seconds.  He's got to be the single most inconsiderate & socially oblivious person conceivable that regularly calls into radio shows.  Even if what he says is somehow true, the delivery is so excruciating to listen to and plain whacked out that no rational person is going to spend any amount of time listening to them no rational person is going to spend any amount of time listening to him.   If he could just pause and collect his thoughts long enough to deliver something concise without screaming, maybe people would actually take him seriously. But right now he just seems like a joke with all that shouting. 

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 18, 2016, 09:13:51 AM

You're the whitest of white knights.

ninjashoes

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2016, 09:19:27 AM

Umm, you were allowed to come on my show, say all kinds of nasty things about multiple people and then you typed hard and made all sorts of annoying sounds when others were trying to talk. Free speech is not the issue this time.

I would rather listen to Heather do her best to give a decent interview than a guy who types on his computer loudly during a live broadcast.

Leave Heather alone...

chefist

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 18, 2016, 11:54:09 AM
Umm, you were allowed to come on my show, say all kinds of nasty things about multiple people and then you typed hard and made all sorts of annoying sounds when others were trying to talk. Free speech is not the issue this time.

I would rather listen to Heather do her best to give a decent interview than a guy who types on his computer loudly during a live broadcast.

Leave Heather alone...

Hahahahah...I'm not a radio host, nor do I pretend to be. Anyway, thanks for having me on. I'll continue to exercise my Constitutional Rights to free speech thank you!

All the best!

ninjashoes

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2016, 12:01:59 PM
Hahahahah...I'm not a radio host, nor do I pretend to be. Anyway, thanks for having me on. I'll continue to exercise my Constitutional Rights to free speech thank you!

All the best!

You have not only been allowed to say what you want but have been given a platform when you would likely have none so please stop using the constitution as an excuse to bully a poor woman who is working hard to fill some very big shoes.

Something tells me you are just angry because you know that you could never get a woman who looks as good as heather and has as sweet of a personality.

I'll say it again. Leave her the fuck alone!

chefist

Quote from: ninjashoes on April 18, 2016, 12:12:07 PM
You have not only been allowed to say what you want but have been given a platform when you would likely have none so please stop using the constitution as an excuse to bully a poor woman who is working hard to fill some very big shoes.

Something tells me you are just angry because you know that you could never get a woman who looks as good as heather and has as sweet of a personality.

I'll say it again. Leave her the fuck alone!

I'm allowed to have my own opinion, and say what I think. I did not slander or defame her in anyway. When asked about if I would be with her romantically, I simply said no and did not elaborate or continue that line of questioning.

Your vulgar efforts at silencing the masses will fail, sir!

Oh, BTW, if you are looking for a hook up, I would suggest you try someone closer to home...pretty sure Heather is off the market...good luck out there!

Corona Kitty

I'm still wondering why on earth george couldnt call in..... Left us alone & scared.

Quote from: username on April 18, 2016, 12:33:50 PM
I'm still wondering why on earth george couldnt call in..... Left us alone & scared.

At least you weren't alone, scared and naked.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 18, 2016, 12:37:27 PM
At least you weren't alone, scared and naked.

Semi naked, i just had shorts on...... I was kind of scared..... It gets scary when there are so many prominent figures listening.

MR. Spock

[quote author=username link=topic=5016.msg782864#msg782864 date=1461004793is
Semi naked, i just had shorts on...... I was kind of scared..... It gets scary when there are so many prominent figures listening.
[/quote]
falkie is an idiot and he can't handle the truth and he is a liar too. He is the senda monster.

MR. Spock

Quote from: username link=topic=5016.msg782864#msg782864 danumbers1461004793
Falkie told me that he doesn't what anyone to have his phone number because he doesn't want to get trolled at home

Quote from: username on April 18, 2016, 12:33:50 PM

I almost warned you guys about letting these bellfolk on, but I refrained because it's YOUR show.
Word.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on April 18, 2016, 01:57:49 PM

I almost warned you guys about letting these bellfolk on, but I refrained because it's YOUR show.
Word.

Careful larry, those folks might send you pizza rolls.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 18, 2016, 01:19:16 PM
Falkie told me that he doesn't what anyone to have his phone number because he doesn't want to get trolled at home

I personally like george a lot, he knows i would never give out his number to a soul. I still want him on as a guest to talk soley about the paranormal.

Auslandia

Quote from: username on April 18, 2016, 02:11:39 PM
I personally like george a lot, he knows i would never give out his number to a soul. I still want him on as a guest to talk soley about the paranormal.

Mysterious items found under his sofa cushions

73s

Michael and Daniel, great show the other night but couldn't stay up to hear it all. Just passing along that I can't seem to get the playback stream on your site to stay up, it plays for 20-30 minutes and then dies and I can't restart it. Any clues what's going on? Is there something I can do on my end? I'm using the Firefox browser.

Quote from: 73s on April 18, 2016, 02:21:01 PM
Michael and Daniel, great show the other night but couldn't stay up to hear it all. Just passing along that I can't seem to get the playback stream on your site to stay up, it plays for 20-30 minutes and then dies and I can't restart it. Any clues what's going on? Is there something I can do on my end? I'm using the Firefox browser.
I am having the same problem.  I listened to the first 20 min 3 times Argh!
I know they said it will be in their podcast on Tue.  I's like to hear what all the hub hub is about.

chefist

Quote from: username on April 18, 2016, 02:09:29 PM
Careful larry, those folks might send you pizza rolls.

We are so misunderstood...

Quote from: username on April 18, 2016, 12:39:53 PM

oh my !

73s

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 18, 2016, 02:27:20 PM
I am having the same problem.  I listened to the first 20 min 3 times Argh!
I know they said it will be in their podcast on Tue.  I's like to hear what all the hub hub is about.

OK glad not just me  :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 73s on April 18, 2016, 02:21:01 PM

There has been issues with muester, who is the provider... Last night the stream kept going down. I dont know if its due to traffic or the server just isnt working well anymore. Try going to tunein and searching the show over your pc. As of the moment, the stream seems to be working ok. Also download vlc player then click the embeded icons.

Quote from: username on April 18, 2016, 02:36:11 PM
There has been issues with muester, who is the provider... Last night the stream kept going down. I dont know if its due to traffic or the server just isnt working well anymore. Try going to tunein and searching the show over your pc. As of the moment, the stream seems to be working ok. Also download vlc player then click the embeded icons.
Hi Michael,  I have been listening on tune in & the same thing.20 min & that's it. Use your magic. !

73s

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 18, 2016, 02:43:57 PM
Hi Michael,  I have been listening on tune in & the same thing.20 min & that's it. Use your magic. !

yep, same here Venus. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 18, 2016, 02:43:57 PM

Bad file..... About to reupload then restart it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Original Larry on April 18, 2016, 01:57:49 PM

Word.

Almost warned? What good is that? Do you realise the damage you've now caused because of your abject tardiness? Well, do you? Shame on you sir.