• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: ItsOver on September 18, 2016, 11:50:50 AM
MV should sponsor you.  You'd light up the Falkie thread.
Ha ha ha. I can see it now. "The Falkie Cam"

Holy smoke, if you actually get pics & vid, it will be a field day.   ;D
Falkie will realize that MV's spyware was so potent, it infected all of Martinez just to spy on him.  Actually, the spyware found out where he shops by using the GPS in his infected toaster and remotely activated the in-store cameras to record him.  But it didn't stop there. Oh no. By now Falkie should be aware that it uploaded from his  infected machine to hack KCAA, in effect, making him complicit in the "hacking attacks" that have been keeping Hoagland off the air. By attacking KCAA,  it then infected Hoagland's show so the spyware could covertly and insidiously download through the MP3 stream and infect everyone that's listening - and the FBI can't even track down this culprit. If Falkie ever leaves the country, he can be tracked. (Hoagy's in over 160 countries you know.  ::)      ;) )

Certain members of the circle of trust might want to finally let Falkie know that they have it on good authority that there's a decent chance MV might secretly be the nefarious  'uid=0'  hacker that no one has been able to catch.  L0lz53k     

Oops...              I've said too much.  :o

This last Gabcast was pretty damn awesome ! 

All Hail "SAGE" MV !   ;)

Lilith

Quote from: mv on September 18, 2016, 10:53:38 PM
thanks, but i think the shows where i'm not there are equally enjoyable.  just different.  you're a sweetheart, though.  kiss!

I disagree.

different? yes. Equally enjoyable? no.

Thats like saying its equally enjoyable to listen to GeorgeNoory, or HeatherWade, as it was to listen to ArtBell, just different.

Nice try tho.  8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 19, 2016, 01:41:55 AM
Ha ha ha. I can see it now. "The Falkie Cam"

Holy smoke, if you actually get pics & vid, it will be a field day.   ;D
Falkie will realize that MV's spyware was so potent, it infected all of Martinez just to spy on him.  Actually, the spyware found out where he shops by using the GPS in his infected toaster and remotely activated the in-store cameras to record him.  But it didn't stop there. Oh no. By now Falkie should be aware that it uploaded from his  infected machine to hack KCAA, in effect, making him complicit in the "hacking attacks" that have been keeping Hoagland off the air. By attacking KCAA,  it then infected Hoagland's show so the spyware could covertly and insidiously download through the MP3 stream and infect everyone that's listening - and the FBI can't even track down this culprit. If Falkie ever leaves the country, he can be tracked. (Hoagy's in over 160 countries you know.  ::)      ;) )

Certain members of the circle of trust might want to finally let Falkie know that they have it on good authority that there's a decent chance MV might secretly be the nefarious  'uid=0'  hacker that no one has been able to catch.  L0lz53k     

Oops...              I've said too much.  :o

This last Gabcast was pretty damn awesome ! 

All Hail "SAGE" MV !   ;)

I have it on very good authority the above is correct; and only the tip of a very large peni...iceberg.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2016, 05:09:53 AM
I disagree.

Thats like saying its equally enjoyable to listen to ArtBell and GeorgeNoory, just different.

Nice try tho.  8)

One is a narcissistic fantasist and the other one isn't very good...

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2016, 05:09:53 AM
I disagree.

Thats like saying its equally enjoyable to listen to ArtBell and GeorgeNoory, just different.

Nice try tho.  8)

Wait .... Does that make me George Noory? I thought we were friends brig. At the very least I'm Mike Siegel.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jaz on September 19, 2016, 05:28:25 AM
Wait .... Does that make me George Noory? I thought we were friends brig. At the very least I'm Mike Siegel.

You can't handle the truth.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 19, 2016, 05:28:25 AM

Real friends don't go around blowing smoke up all their friends chimneys.  :P

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2016, 05:41:09 AM
Real friends don't go around blowing smoke up all their friends chimneys.  :P

Praise Falkie ;)

SredniVashtar

I enjoyed the show, although sometimes I wonder whether three people is the optimal number of hosts rather than four, because someone ends up getting squeezed out. In this case it was IB who was muzzled, so it was a win-win, but occasionally you get someone with something worthwhile to say and they don't always get a hearing. That's no one's fault, it's just the fact that four competing voices can get a bit much to deal with occasionally. It was good to hear whoozit too, I always enjoy putting a voice to a poster. We also had the world's only Yorkshire Pud impersonator - my only criticism is that he sounded slightly more vulgar and working class (if that is possible) than the original.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2016, 05:57:00 AM
I enjoyed the show, although sometimes I wonder whether three people is the optimal number of hosts rather than four, because someone ends up getting squeezed out. In this case it was IB who was muzzled, so it was a win-win, but occasionally you get someone with something worthwhile to say and they don't always get a hearing. That's no one's fault, it's just the fact that four competing voices can get a bit much to deal with occasionally. It was good to hear whoozit too, I always enjoy putting a voice to a poster. We also had the world's only Yorkshire Pud impersonator - my only criticism is that he sounded slightly more vulgar and working class (if that is possible) than the original.

I agree. And when I find out who he is I'll be very cross.

Lilith

I agree with everything you said.  My ideal gabcast is just MV taking bellgabber calls. One interesting caller could end up being the "guest" for the entire show.

MV has a gift like Art had a gift.  It's rare.

Jackstar

My ideal GabCast is Curtis taking calls while mv handles all the production.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2016, 06:04:26 AM
I agree with everything you said. 

As you can imagine, I hear this multiple times over the course of a typical day. You'd think I'd get bored with hearing it, but I never do.

I'm glad we are as one mind when it comes to IB. The words 'dead' and 'weight' leap to mind. She's basically PKaiser with a vagina...in fact, that means she's exactly like PKaiser. I'm sure there are some people who like the sound a woman who, vocally and intellectually, sounds like an epileptic seal, but I've never been one of them

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2016, 06:07:12 AM
My ideal GabCast is Curtis taking calls while mv handles all the production.

transparent shill

jazmunda

Despite the fact that it annoys me that you'll chub up at being right I agree with you. Two to three hosts is probably best. When you have 4 and then a caller or callers it can get to be too many voices. It's hard not to step on toes or for someone to get left out.

I would still love to do an international version of the GabCast one of these days with you and Pud and maybe a Canadian that sounds least like a Yank.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 19, 2016, 06:27:15 AM
Despite the fact that it annoys me that you'll chub up at being right I agree with you. Two to three hosts is probably best. When you have 4 and then a caller or callers it can get to be too many voices. It's hard not to step on toes or for someone to get left out.

I would still love to do an international version of the GabCast one of these days with you and Pud and maybe a Canadian that sounds least like a Yank.

I nominate Pate to represent the US,
'Ol Gerry to represent the FalkieNation,
and MV to represent bellgab.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: jaz on September 19, 2016, 06:27:15 AM

Whoozit sounded Canadian to me actually, I don't know whether he fessed up to it or not, but I thought I could detect a few 'aboots' in there, and he sounded too well-adjusted and pleasant to be an American.

Four people is a good idea when you have a new person who might be slightly nervous, because then the others can take up the slack. Otherwise, if there are more experienced people involved then inevitably someone can get squeezed out. This Yorkie impersonator (doubtless just back from another kids party making his balloon animals) was on for over half an hour, so that  made five people around the table.

And, yes, you're right, I am thoroughly chubbed right now at this feast of agreement.

jazmunda

Quote from: brig on September 19, 2016, 06:31:14 AM
I nominate Pate to represent the US,
and 'Ol Gerry to represent the FalkieNation.

Yes the sovereign nation of Falkenburg must be represented.

Quote from: steelbot on September 19, 2016, 12:01:21 AM
Near Hammond, Indiana... wife always tags us everywhere we eat...it...twas...

Gelsosomos Highland Pizzeria and Pub, Highland, IN

Maybe he was carving MTV and gave up after forgetting the "T"

Lilith

MV just called poor Evelyn "a piece of shit" as she shows him pictures of tatoos LOL's

Lilith

Quote from: mv on September 19, 2016, 12:41:05 AM
Muncie is home to the Michael Vandeven Fan Club, which is why I asked.  I make my way to every available public restroom while there.  At night.

I haven't received my application papers for your Fan Club yet.  just 'sayin...

Lilith

MV's right about Ron Paul and the early days of the Tea Party.

Lilith

What I find unique about listening to MV, is his "on the air gifts" so to speak, ie: that he doesn't have his "political correctness" filters turned on, yet his sense of humor, and his kindness shines through. His brilliance also shines through with his commentary on politics, tech, economics, religion, history, just about anything going on in current events that come up during gabcasts, SpecSheets, and Trainwrecks. He is unique, and nobody is like him. Not even close IMO. In todays world, If I had to decide between subscribing to nightly ArtBell (or any other broadcaster for that matter), or nightly MV, I would subscribe to MV. I wouldn't even have to think aboudit.

That doesn't mean I don't appreciate the people that fill in for him until he feels like making a return to the air. I DO !!!  Most sincerely.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 19, 2016, 06:34:47 AM
Whoozit sounded Canadian to me actually, I don't know whether he fessed up to it or not, but I thought I could detect a few 'aboots' in there, and he sounded too well-adjusted and pleasant to be an American.

Four people is a good idea when you have a new person who might be slightly nervous, because then the others can take up the slack. Otherwise, if there are more experienced people involved then inevitably someone can get squeezed out. This Yorkie impersonator (doubtless just back from another kids party making his balloon animals) was on for over half an hour, so that  made five people around the table.

And, yes, you're right, I am thoroughly chubbed right now at this feast of agreement.
I'm not Canadian.  I live in New Hampshire.  Maybe I can emigrate to Canada when the elections are over.  I doubt I'll be satisfied no matter who wins.

Quote from: whoozit on September 19, 2016, 08:38:00 AM
I'm not Canadian.  I live in New Hampshire.  Maybe I can emigrate to Canada when the elections are over.  I doubt I'll be satisfied no matter who wins.

I don't think you'd be satisfied with the knucklehead, we have in the Prime Minister's seat at present either.  :(

whoozit

Quote from: god of thunder on September 19, 2016, 08:48:33 AM
I don't think you'd be satisfied with the knucklehead, we have in the Prime Minister's seat at present either.  :(
At least it wouldn't be my fault. ;)

Quote from: whoozit on September 19, 2016, 08:52:51 AM
At least it wouldn't be my fault. ;)

Trust me it wasn't mine or any other clear thinking Canadian's either.  ;D