• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 09:30:36 PM
lol, were you homeless or something -why would you be sleeping in the funeral home when you were still alive ?
,or was that a Life Insurance "thing" to get money to start BellGab ,lol

it's an actual home with people living there.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2016, 09:30:39 PM
I wonder if any neighbor's kids saw? It would've looked like a horror movie or suspicious activity!

heh heh

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 09:22:40 PM
they're very interesting people to know.  i forgot to add, we'll also talk about some of the paranormal experiences my friends have had around the funeral home. i've slept there overnight myself, and i can definitely say abnormal things happened while i was attempting to fall asleep there.

You felt a twitching?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 09:04:06 PM
hopefully you'll find time to call in.  i'm sure everyone has questions about the death industry.  we'll be having a very frank discussion.

As Banker .. I've noticed the similarities between the "terms" we use to describe and  project the cash flow of churches and funeral homes ..

"Number of giving units"

theONE

MV I know you are busy but maybe for that particular Gabcast would be good to have on the background
a sound /creepy-scary/ sound or music playing on a very low level ,just enough to provide "radio theater"
like an audio effect, to make it more 3-D audio feeling.

I've listen before to live-call-in shows with the low volume music playing in the background it makes it for
a very interesting "emotional" experience
The 3. selection is not as scary creep as the first two but very interesting mood setting...

Here are some samples.

1. "haunted house sounds"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2lCXLZlurs

2. "Best Halloween Sounds Effects Ever" ! 3 Hours long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6LCtiPSHL4

3. "Best of dark Ambient Music" 1,5 hours Mix ( creepy Horror )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4YQRJFarXU

Lilith

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 08:55:16 PM
Coming up on a very special Halloween edition of The Gabcast...

I'll be joined in studio by two death industry professionals.  Matthew is a funeral home employee and an assistant to the Coroner's Office.  John has also worked in the mortuary business and currently works as an accident reconstructionist for a police department.  These two have been surrounded by death nearly their entire lives.  They'll be discussing all aspects of the death business, including what's done with a body after death.

The show starts tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10:30PM East, 7:30PM West.
Listen live at UFOShip.com/chat
Call the show at 573-837-4948

Thanks!
mv

Praise MV!

theONE

If I might suggest to post here a Reminder Post before tonight's (25.Oct.2016) Gabcast,
not everyone receives special personal notifications about Gabcasts, [like many of the guests who are viewing BellGab forum]
so to assure maximum possible crowd gathering Reminder Post with details could be a good idea.

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 08:55:16 PM
Coming up on a very special Halloween edition of The Gabcast...

I'll be joined in studio by two death industry professionals.  Matthew is a funeral home employee and an assistant to the Coroner's Office.  John has also worked in the mortuary business and currently works as an accident reconstructionist for a police department.  These two have been surrounded by death nearly their entire lives.  They'll be discussing all aspects of the death business, including what's done with a body after death.

The show starts tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10:30PM East, 7:30PM West.
Listen live at UFOShip.com/chat
Call the show at 573-837-4948

Thanks!
mv

Zenman

BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!
GabCast in 1 hour!   :D
10:30PM East, 7:30PM West
UFOShip.com/chat

theONE

Quote from: Zenman on October 25, 2016, 07:37:44 PM
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!
UFOShip.com/chat

it has to be body dead?, can I bring brain dead /like George Noory for example?/

chefist

Quote from: Zenman on October 25, 2016, 07:37:44 PM
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!
UFOShip.com/chat

I'll have the popcorn popped. Looking forward to it.

albrecht

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 07:40:36 PM
it has to be body dead?, can I bring brain dead /like George Noory for example?/
He likely will be listening hoping to get tips on mortician/undertaker fashion and black hair-dying techniques.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2016, 07:49:39 PM
He likely will be listening hoping to get tips on mortician/undertaker fashion and black hair-dying techniques.

Only to hear about dead babies

Zenman

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 07:40:36 PM

Brain dead ok. I have big hammer.

theONE

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2016, 07:49:39 PM

haha, lol

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 07:56:14 PM
Only to hear about dead babies
Preferably, but he'll still perk up if they're under 8 years, especially if it was a gruesome passing.

MV/Liberace!

Tonight's GabCast is rescheduled for the 30th.  I'm going to have to replace my mixer.  Sorry.

Element 115

Quote from: mv on October 25, 2016, 08:35:51 PM
Tonight's GabCast is rescheduled for the 30th.  I'm going to have to replace my mixer.  Sorry.

Damn ok man

chefist

Blue Balls King...

trostol

TBH..thats a better night for it lol

Lilith

Sorry to hear about your mixer MV,  but the 30th will be better anyway.

albrecht

My old XP machine just did a blue screen "stack data dump" or something at 9:29pm when I went over to ufoship to listen. Sorry about your mixer but are margaritas or smoothies really necessary for a internet radio show? Thinking about it, yes, maybe.

GravitySucks

Will there be a viewing for the dead one? Grave side service or you going the cremation route?

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 08:49:40 PM
Will there be a viewing for the dead one? Grave side service or you going the cremation route?

it might get mixed service ,part grave side part cremation