• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Spookcat

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 03, 2018, 01:16:31 AM
No, Tootsy, she doesn't.  I hope you two get together and talk privately.  I think there has been a misunderstanding between you two.  Please don't let those who slather for conflict have their way.  You two can work it out.  I know you can. :-*

Honestly, no offense to you Starr, I can't be bothered with that. There were some things said privately but after her last large blow up and overreacting and attacking me publicly then pretending like it never happened just left me with no desire to interact with her. She can think bad about me. I don't care. I don't care enough to be bothered with her in general.
I don't let it affect me from interacting with others on either site though. :)

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 01:20:40 AM
She follows me around and gets in my business.. and makes trouble for me..

They are hate mongers of the lowest order...

Their type is becoming stronger and stronger on social media invading lots of boards and sites

starrmtn001

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
Honestly, no offense to you Starr, I can't be bothered with that. There were some things said privately but after her last large blow up and overreacting and attacking me publicly then pretending like it never happened just left me with no desire to interact with her. She can think bad about me. I don't care. I don't care enough to be bothered with her in general.
I don't let it affect me from interacting with others on either site though. :)
What you two said privately is not mine or anyone's business.  I am so sorry things didn't work out.
I like both of you, and I will not do anything to pit one against the other.  My hope and prayers are for a mutually satisfactory resolution. ;)

Spookcat

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 03, 2018, 01:45:49 AM
What you two said privately is not mine or anyone's business.  I am so sorry things didn't work out.
I like both of you, and I will not do anything to pit one against the other.  My hope and prayers are for a mutually satisfactory resolution. ;)

You're fine, Starr. I was just reading and saw about chefist. Just wanted to say something to him.

starrmtn001

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
You're fine, Starr. I was just reading and saw about chefist. Just wanted to say something to him.
Understood.  A companion, whether it's a human, a Cat, A Dog, or whatever, is someone that person has bonded with and lost.  Again, my Heart and Prayers go out for Chefist.  I hope he knows there are folks here who know, and care about him and have his back. :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:28:24 PM
Just dropping in, Starr.  I'm not going to join in on the pissing on Schrader or Ellgab and those seem to be the prime objectives here at this time.  Lots of people I enjoy on this site but the topic of conversations ... meh.  Not talking about you at all though Starr. ;)

I know.  That's Bellgab.  Catch y'all later. :D ;)

Yep, run off back to your safespace. It’s too salty here for you. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
I've always liked Dave Schrader.  I'm sorry some of y'all don't like him but he asks good questions and that is what I want from a talk-show host rather than the cue-cards read by Noory or the annoying mannerisms of Wade.

You relate to the cuck. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:49:05 PM
I chat with her occasionally but nothing deep usually.  I don't have time to listen to the Bartcast much.  She's actually a lot more conservative than the other LGBT's I am acquainted with.

I think your version of what’s conservative is a lot different than most these days. Maybe a RINO site would be right for you?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2018, 02:42:57 AM
Yep, run off back to your safespace. It’s too salty here for you. ;D
C'mon, Doc, he's cool.  Pull the grub outta yer butt and chill.  ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

There is  no working anything out.. She follows me around and gets in my business.. and makes trouble for me.. You think i want to be here?  These Nazis are disgusting..This has nothing to do with politics.. They are  hate mongers of the lowest order... Their type is becoming stronger and stronger on social media.invading lots of boards and sites.. They have pushed me to the opposite extreme.. I do what I have to express myself and good people should do that as well.  I don't want to be here but need to express myself.  I'm sure Mr. MV does not want me here...Maybe he will ban me..lol  .take.care. you are a good person..tw

You’re just a troll. Plain and simple...VERY simple. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 03, 2018, 02:47:47 AM
C'mon, Doc, he's cool.  Pull the grub outta yer butt and chill.  ;) ;D

No. Why should I?! There’s free speech here, no?

BTW, I used to think he was alright...before he became a safespace cuck.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 02, 2018, 10:52:34 PM
I'm pretty sure you're both wrong. My buddy Samuel Mecklenberg told me this while he was eating some kosher bacon. He couldn't stop himself from laughing while telling me and he really seemed to relish every bite. Reminded me a little of Hannibal Lecter. I've never seen him act that way eating regular people bacon. Must be a genetic trait of jews, some kind of taste bud mutation that makes suffering delectable.

Btw I'm reporting you to Liberace, Tootsie. No need for that kind of abuse and name calling. This is a safe space for happy people. Please respect it. You're keeping all kinds of great people from using the board with your nastiness. They told me.

THIS!

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 12:35:29 AM
I won't shine your shoes.. you can't be nice with nazi fascists..when will i learn?

I'll put my 18 months living in a Kibbutz (as a volunteer) to anything you can throw at me... including Nazi, Fascist, or any other unfounded noise you choose to create.

Spookcat

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 03, 2018, 03:12:50 AM
I'll put my 18 months living in a Kibbutz (as a volunteer) to anything you can throw at me... including Nazi, Fascist, or any other unfounded noise you choose to create.

If you don't mind me asking, what was it like? I don't know much at all about Kibbutz.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

BTW, I used to think he was alright...before he became a safespace cuck.  ;)
Yes.  Free speech for him too.  Fair is fair.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

BTW, I used to think he was alright...

And you don't think he is now?  Why not?  Because his opinion is different?  Do you think it is wrong to have a friend who has a different opinion?
Wasn't that the point of MV's GabCast tonight?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 03, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
I think your version of what’s conservative is a lot different than most these days.

That's no shit.

#OldPeople

MV/Liberace!

The latest episode of The GabCast is posted here.

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 04:00:42 AM
If you don't mind me asking, what was it like? I don't know much at all about Kibbutz.

in a few words... a crossing of cultural boundaries into an immersive experience of a foreign perspective... one of four such crossings... or so a half written manuscript tossed in a box somewhere around here says. in the best of modern terms, i'd say it was an off grid communal lifestyle with all the perks of healthy interactions and sharing without the new age goop.

WeinerInHand

F.B.I. doesn't stand for Full Bottom Insertion?
It seems that I've a lot of apologies to make...

WeinerInHand

"There are a lot of people that I never liked anyway."
~Liberace

I missed you too!

Tootsie

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 03, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
in a few words... a crossing of cultural boundaries into an immersive experience of a foreign perspective... one of four such crossings... or so a half written manuscript tossed in a box somewhere around here says. in the best of modern terms, i'd say it was an off grid communal lifestyle with all the perks of healthy interactions and sharing without the new age goop.

Bullshit. you're a big ugly creature.. who should believe you?

Tootsie

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 03, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
F.B.I. doesn't stand for Full Bottom Insertion?
It seems that I've a lot of apologies to make...

Hey, Weiner, fighting Nazis is the American Way.. what did all the soldiers die for in World War 2?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 05:26:26 AM
Hey, Weiner, fighting Nazis is the American Way.. what did all the soldiers die for in World War 2?

They died so that you could call me a Nazi for having a different political philosophy than yours.

Tootsie

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 03, 2018, 04:15:02 AM
And you don't think he is now?  Why not?  Because his opinion is different?  Do you think it is wrong to have a friend who has a different opinion?
Wasn't that the point of MV's GabCast tonight?

They only want their own opinion, that's whats wrong and if someone has a different one, they attack!!!!t
They want to spew hate and can't stand anyone who slightly or not so slightly disagrees with them. They are thin skinned as hell.. posting shit anonymously on and on and into infinity...hiding their names and faces .. i have more respect for the synagogue killer who at least posted and did his sick deeds in his own name . yeah, that's right.. fucking cowards here.

Tootsie

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 03, 2018, 05:28:27 AM
They died so that you could call me a Nazi for having a different political philosophy than yours.
you're no nazi, youre a true conservative and I respect you, now come on weiner,  you know better than that...