• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

I would say that 80% of the people posting on the political forum at Ellgab are conservatives.  We have one poster way out in left field and maybe one or two others who are liberal.  Everybody else is conservative.  I've never had a problem posting on Ellgab at all.

Many posters don't post political views at all so I'm not sure where you guys and gal are getting the idea that it is a liberal site.  Yes, some threads are removed but that happens on GLP too and they pretty far right too.  I'm not a fan of the practice myself but I can see why Bart might want not to let things get too far out of control.  It's his forum. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:15:54 PM
I would say that 80% of the people posting on the political forum at Ellgab are conservatives.  We have one poster way out in left field and maybe one or two others who are liberal.  Everybody else is conservative.  I've never had a problem posting on Ellgab at all.

Many posters don't post political views at all so I'm not sure where you guys and gal are getting the idea that it is a liberal site.  Yes, some threads are removed but that happens on GLP too and they pretty far right too.  I'm not a fan of the practice myself but I can see why Bart might want not to let things get too far out of control.  It's his forum.

Hey, 21st!  Good to see you here too.  Like you, I am not biased, I also post on both. ;) :-*

I've always liked Dave Schrader.  I'm sorry some of y'all don't like him but he asks good questions and that is what I want from a talk-show host rather than the cue-cards read by Noory or the annoying mannerisms of Wade.

Lilith

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 02, 2018, 10:52:34 PM
I'm pretty sure you're both wrong. My buddy Samuel Mecklenberg told me this while he was eating some kosher bacon. He couldn't stop himself from laughing while telling me and he really seemed to relish every bite. Reminded me a little of Hannibal Lecter. I've never seen him act that way eating regular people bacon. Must be a genetic trait of jews, some kind of taste bud mutation that makes suffering delectable.

Btw I'm reporting you to Liberace, Tootsie. No need for that kind of abuse and name calling. This is a safe space for happy people. Please respect it. You're keeping all kinds of great people from using the board with your nastiness. They told me.

I think this post should get an award of some sort.  I just can't stop laughing.  ;D

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 02, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
Hey, 21st!  Good to see you here too.  Like you, I am not biased, I also post on both. ;) :-*

Just dropping in, Starr.  I'm not going to join in on the pissing on Schrader or Ellgab and those seem to be the prime objectives here at this time.  Lots of people I enjoy on this site but the topic of conversations ... meh.  Not talking about you at all though Starr. ;)

I know.  That's Bellgab.  Catch y'all later. :D ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
I've always liked Dave Schrader.  I'm sorry some of y'all don't like him but he asks good questions and that is what I want from a talk-show host rather than the cue-cards read by Noory or the annoying mannerisms of Wade.
Me too.  I've never had a problem with him. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:28:24 PM
Just dropping in, Starr.  I'm not going to join in on the pissing on Schrader or Ellgab and those seem to be the prime objectives here at this time.  Lots of people I enjoy on this site but the topic of conversations ... meh.

I know.  That's Bellgab.
I think you know me well enough that I don't randomly piss on people.  Maybe the occasional fraud or hypocrite, but in general, I'm pretty genial with good people.

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 02, 2018, 11:31:25 PM
I think you know me well enough that I don't randomly piss on people.  Maybe the occasional fraud or hypocrite, but in general, I'm pretty genial with good people.

Most definitely.   I'll be around.  Just taking a bit of a breather.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 02, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
Be happy with your "Freedom of Hate Speech" 

>posting on Shabbat

Sabbatean confirmed.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:15:54 PM
getting the idea that it is a liberal site.

Have you seen PonyBoySafeSpace?

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:33:55 PM
Understood.  Look forward to seeing your posts in the future.

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 02, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
There is no civil way to have a discourse with deranged nazis and racists, Mr MV  They will come at you with "dirty jew" "die Nigger" and lies and more lies.. etc. Civil discourse?? What a  joke..Of course, with all your sick hate mongers,  i am out of here.  Be happy with your "Freedom of Hate Speech" 
I still think all living beings can become better than they are.. Their souls can develop and I wish that for everyone here who lives to hate other humans and those who are not bothered by it...TW

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 02, 2018, 11:34:34 PM
>posting on Shabbat

Sabbatean confirmed.

Have you seen PonyBoySafeSpace?

I chat with her occasionally but nothing deep usually.  I don't have time to listen to the Bartcast much.  She's actually a lot more conservative than the other LGBT's I am acquainted with.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on November 02, 2018, 10:52:04 PM
My furnace install took longer than I thought it would.  I was looking forward to this 'Cast, I hope it was recorded?

I did get to make multiple trips to the hardware store, and play stone Mason motaring up the new holes in my house.  I had no idea modern furnaces could be vented using PVC!

I would have called in, apogees...

Bloody hell... I just looked it up.  In the US, you guys still use standard sched 40 PVC for exhaust?!?  We have not been allowed to use that for at least half a decade or possibly even a decade... Standard is CPVC now...

I wonder when they will change your codes?

WOTR

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Good to see you 21.  Just pick and choose your topics (posts) to respond to.  :)

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 02, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
Your not alone.  He is as good a host for the topic as there is (minus Knapp...)

Tootsie

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on November 02, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

I won't shine your shoes.. you can't be nice with nazi fascists..when will i learn?

Tootsie

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 02, 2018, 10:52:34 PM
I'm pretty sure you're both wrong. My buddy Samuel Mecklenberg told me this while he was eating some kosher bacon. He couldn't stop himself from laughing while telling me and he really seemed to relish every bite. Reminded me a little of Hannibal Lecter. I've never seen him act that way eating regular people bacon. Must be a genetic trait of jews, some kind of taste bud mutation that makes suffering delectable.

Btw I'm reporting you to Liberace, Tootsie. No need for that kind of abuse and name calling. This is a safe space for happy people. Please respect it. You're keeping all kinds of great people from using the board with your nastiness. They told me.

:)

Tootsie

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 03, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

LOL  YOU Scared? NAZI HATE SPEECH MONGER?  HIDING BEHIND FAKE PICTURES AND NAMES  COWARDS!!!!!

QuoteCanadian Mental Health Association
416-646-5557

Mood Disorders Society of Canada
613-921-5565

Schizophrenia Society of Canada
1-800-263-5545

Mental Health Commission
613-683-3755

Help is only a phone call away.

Spookcat

Quote from: chefist on November 02, 2018, 08:27:16 PM
nope...ha..next time...or I'll do a show...Jesus...dog just died...goodnight

Hi bellgabbers. I mostly just wanted to pop in to say that I'm sorry about your dog, Chefist :(

starrmtn001

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 01:05:59 AM
Hi bellgabbers. I mostly just wanted to pop in to say that I'm sorry about your dog, Chefist :(
You are a good person, Spookcat.  :-*

Tootsie

Quote from: spookcat on November 03, 2018, 01:05:59 AM
spooky
she popped in to spy  she has a thing for nazis   

starrmtn001

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 01:12:46 AM
spooky
she popped in to spy  she has a thing for nazis
No, Tootsy, she doesn't.  I hope you two get together and talk privately.  I think there has been a misunderstanding between you two.  Please don't let those who slather for conflict have their way.  You two can work it out.  I know you can. :-*

Tootsie

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 03, 2018, 01:16:31 AM
No, Tootsy, she doesn't.  I hope you two get together and talk privately.  I think there has been a misunderstanding between you two.  Please don't let those who slather for conflict have their way.  You two can work it out.  I know you can. :-*

There is  no working anything out.. She follows me around and gets in my business.. and makes trouble for me.. You think i want to be here?  These Nazis are disgusting..This has nothing to do with politics.. They are  hate mongers of the lowest order... Their type is becoming stronger and stronger on social media.invading lots of boards and sites.. They have pushed me to the opposite extreme.. I do what I have to express myself and good people should do that as well.  I don't want to be here but need to express myself.  I'm sure Mr. MV does not want me here...Maybe he will ban me..lol  .take.care. you are a good person..tw

starrmtn001

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on November 03, 2018, 01:20:40 AM
There is  no working anything out.. She follows me around and gets in my business.. and makes trouble for me.. You think i want to be here?  These Nazis are disgusting..This has nothing to do with politics.. They are  hate mongers of the lowest order... Their type is becoming stronger and stronger on social media.invading lots of boards and sites.. They have pushed me to the opposite extreme.. I do what I have to express myself and good people should do that as well.  I don't want to be here but need to express myself.  I'm sure Mr. MV does not want me here...Maybe he will ban me..lol  .take.care. you are a good person..tw

I won't push the issue.  Thank you.  You are too. :'(