• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131021 - Roger Leir

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 21, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

popple

lol art just tried to take a skype call from someone named sea pickle

Ward

Quote from: lonevoice on October 21, 2013, 11:31:58 PM
Ward!  You're back.  Did you hear that Art's having an hour of open lines first thing tomorrow night?  Get ready.

just might lonevoice couldn't get in at all for open lines last time tried for 3 hours but no luck :(

TumbleWeed

Anyone catch were the guy going on about praying maintises was from?

ziznak

hah... that george drunk yertube always gets me... those are real stories he read on coast too... good stuff

steelbot

Quote from: littlechris on October 21, 2013, 11:27:29 PM
steelbot, what is that behind you in your pic? Reminds me of northern california. :)
It was a bar for our near beers and movie watching pleasure on the roof of the squadron in Iraq, I made GI Joe Charactures for a bunch of folks there...and got started with our commanding officer...so they took a photo with me and the "First" one that was made.

http://imgur.com/a/dJArv#1

Ward

Quote from: TumbleWeed on October 21, 2013, 11:35:50 PM
Anyone catch were the guy going on about praying maintises was from?

Antelope Valley just north west of me its in Southern Cal.

littlechris

Quote from: popple on October 21, 2013, 11:34:36 PM
Are they monitoring Art Bell?  :o
Yes they are ABSOLUTELY monitoring Mr.Bell.

lonevoice

jazmunda, I think Art would appreciate you calling him on skype tonight.  :)

steelbot

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 21, 2013, 11:27:10 PM
I see that this is still the Steelbot forum. >:(
lol wow, can't let shit die eh? glad you STILL have me on ignore!

littlechris

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 11:36:25 PM
It was a bar for our near beers and movie watching pleasure on the roof of the squadron in Iraq, I made GI Joe Charactures for a bunch of folks there...and got started with our commanding officer...so they took a photo with me and the "First" one that was made.

Cool!! Thank you for serving!

popple

Quote from: littlechris on October 21, 2013, 11:37:05 PM
Yes they are ABSOLUTELY monitoring Mr.Bell.

They must be excited he's back!

steelbot

Quote from: ziznak on October 21, 2013, 11:30:49 PM
mesmerized by steelbots baby blues....
hehe - that's why I love the song crystal blue persuasion.  :o

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 11:36:25 PM

He was talking about the shelf of mason jars that looked filled with delicious nugs in the avatar photo..if you missed that.. haha. I was curious also ;p - At least i think thats what he was talking about!

Jackstar

I tried calling Skype, and my connection was picked up, and THIS IS SO AWESOME

littlechris

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on October 21, 2013, 11:40:46 PM
He was talking about the shelf of mason jars that looked filled with delicious nugs in the avatar photo..if you missed that.. haha. I was curious also ;p

WOW!! exactly!! Looks like buds on the stems hanging horizontally with the mason jars ready for storage. I spent too many years in mendocino county. lol

area51drone

Wow, I can finally listen to a little bit of live Art.   Man this skype caller must be sitting out in a hallway

someguy

haha this guy is doing a skype call from a fucking sewer pipe

lonevoice

Quote from: Jackstar on October 21, 2013, 11:42:04 PM
I tried calling Skype, and my connection was picked up, and THIS IS SO AWESOME
Cool!  51's from BellGab? 

steelbot

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on October 21, 2013, 11:40:46 PM
He was talking about the shelf of mason jars that looked filled with delicious nugs in the avatar photo..if you missed that.. haha. I was curious also ;p - At least i think thats what he was talking about!
ha - and even being a toker here - and THAT went over my head too! - I have my own jar there for that but unfortunately it's running to low to photo =( and not gonna put those pics up publicly anyways.

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on October 21, 2013, 11:31:32 PM
whats his skype again.... sorry... been kinda half listening hence my lack of posts

Slacker! :)
Art.bell51
Sup Z?

AC400KICK

Caller makes a good point about why do UFOs need lights to fly.

Jackstar

Quote from: lonevoice on October 21, 2013, 11:43:08 PM
Cool!  51's from BellGab?
I forgot the 51s. My heart is still beating. I cannot wait to hear how crappy I sounded :)

I am glad to help test things out! Could not hear Dr. Leir AT ALL, which is too bad, because he is one of my favorite guests. Alas. I was barely able to speak as it was, so that's for the best.

jazmunda

Quote from: lonevoice on October 21, 2013, 11:37:06 PM
jazmunda, I think Art would appreciate you calling him on skype tonight.  :)

I'm not listening live. I'm a few hours behind. I really don't want to overstay my welcome. If I'm the only one who calls him he will get tired of me.

area51drone

There are too many of us in Washington.

Jackstar

^ THIS is how long the stream is delayed :)

What a great answer! Thanks Dr. Leir, I hope to talk to you again someday! XOXO

Jackstar

<--- OMG SO HAPPY

(note to self: calm down when speaking)

littlechris

Quote from: jazmunda on October 21, 2013, 11:45:56 PM
I'm not listening live. I'm a few hours behind. I really don't want to overstay my welcome. If I'm the only one who calls him he will get tired of me.

Im about one hour  behind myself as i had to put it on pause. I just cant fast forward during the bumper music cuz i LOOVE art's bumper music!