• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131021 - Roger Leir

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 21, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

Zenof

We really need to draft out the rules for the Dark Matter Drinking Game... I'll start a thread in general, I'd love to see this happen with structure

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on October 21, 2013, 11:21:13 PM
I finally heard the touch tone.  I was thinking you all were nuts for some time there.  Oops.
They're on like number 4 or 5 now the touch tones....those....NSA folks...are really crappy, at least the one's they have watching this guy!

Nova

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on October 21, 2013, 11:18:29 PM
This is what my dog wears when we backpack in the winter months. Its a great product made of quality materials if you want real protection from the cold for your dog. Most of the stuff you can find in petshops ect just doesn't cut it. Especially on the smaller breeds, very important to keep them warm!

http://www.rei.com/product/796347/ruffwear-climate-changer-fleece-dog-coat

Cheers

Thanks so much for the link!  Geez, she'll be wearing a more expensive coat than me.  She needs it though, she's already shivering when we go outside.  Had snow the other day already and she was not impressed.

steelbot

Quote from: Zenof on October 21, 2013, 11:22:34 PM
We really need to draft out the rules for the Dark Matter Drinking Game... I'll start a thread in general, I'd love to see this happen with structure
I don't drink enough for it to matter, and have school work while listening here...so probably not gonna partake - I'll take one hit's instead.  ::)

steelbot

Quote from: popple on October 21, 2013, 11:19:27 PM
If the aliens are monitoring people closely through the implants does that mean they're also monitoring the people around them as well? Say they see a spike in fear or anxiety (assuming they measure this) and they notice that this only happens during the hours they are away from their home and at work. Say it is their boss that is causing these reactions in the person with the implant. Do the aliens make a note of him/her? LOL
Do they monitor that YOU are on a Radio show telling 26+ million user base that THEY are here?

littlechris

Quote from: Zenof on October 21, 2013, 11:22:34 PM
That sounds like FUN!! even though i dont drink that often.

AC400KICK

Quote from: littlechris on October 21, 2013, 11:21:26 PM
You gotta put a slice of orange in your blue moon if you have any lying around. YUMMY!!

Really? I have a navel orange in the kitchen, maybe I'll try it :)

Nova

Quote from: lonevoice on October 21, 2013, 11:21:27 PM
Haha, yes.  I'm afraid the Princess is...a Prince.  He probably has gender dysphoria by now.  As far as outdoor wear, that too.  We sometimes get about as much snow here as N. Dakota, then my guy has to wear a parka when he goes outside.  There's really not much choice when you have a small dog not designed for winter climates, such as your chihuaua/doxie or my maltese.

I beg his pardon.  He's a cutie for sure.  :)  I looked at maltese but I knew I'd be really bad at the grooming.  Short hair you can't really mess up lol.

I see that this is still the Steelbot forum. >:(

littlechris

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 11:24:19 PM
I don't drink enough for it to matter, and have school work while listening here...so probably not gonna partake - I'll take one hit's instead.  ::)

steelbot, what is that behind you in your pic? Reminds me of northern california. :)

Ward

why does Leir keep having phone tones over his line? sounds like he's hitting the buttons himself

i am finally live with the stream BTW :)

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 21, 2013, 11:27:46 PM
why does Leir keep having phone tones over his line? sounds like he's hitting the buttons himself
He's sitting over 6 feet away..It's "not him"

Zenof

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 11:24:19 PM

I have special rules for weed detailed

AC400KICK

Look who decided to partake in the Dark Matter drinking game! It's DAVE!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7w46zjZpU

Ward

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 11:28:17 PM
He's sitting over 6 feet away..It's "not him"

oh i know he "claims" that steel :)

saucerlike

Come on, it's not pressed keys it's Dave's anti-prank call device.  Soon he'll be ready for world domination.

Nova

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 21, 2013, 11:27:10 PM
I see that this is still the Steelbot forum. >:(

Pretty sure it's still bellgab. 

eddie dean

Art said he has 177 missed skype calls, seems kinda low, no?

ziznak

mesmerized by steelbots baby blues....

littlechris

Quote from: AC400KICK on October 21, 2013, 11:28:56 PM

OMG!! Thats hillarious!! Poor George!!!

someguy

damn he's just mumbling now he needs to go to bed lol

ziznak

Quote from: eddie dean on October 21, 2013, 11:30:45 PM
Art said he has 177 missed skype calls, seems kinda low, no?
whats his skype again.... sorry... been kinda half listening hence my lack of posts

lonevoice

Quote from: Ward on October 21, 2013, 11:27:46 PM

i am finally live with the stream BTW :)
Ward!  You're back.  Did you hear that Art's having an hour of open lines first thing tomorrow night?  Get ready.

Zenof

Quote from: ziznak on October 21, 2013, 11:31:32 PM
whats his skype again.... sorry... been kinda half listening hence my lack of posts

Art.Bell51

Nova

Quote from: AC400KICK on October 21, 2013, 11:28:56 PM

lmao  Why have I never seen this, er heard, before??

Ward

WTH? was that caller on about? Insectoids preying mantis looking creatures have been reported in the abduction spectrum NOT preying mantis insects moving there hands around talking, what a bizzaro caller

popple

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 11:25:25 PM
Do they monitor that YOU are on a Radio show telling 26+ million user base that THEY are here?

Are they monitoring Art Bell?  :o