• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131021 - Roger Leir

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 21, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

Nova

Quote from: eddie dean on October 21, 2013, 10:51:33 PM
It's okay to laugh!
We will all get old and the young wippersnappers will laugh at us, but not before they get off my lawn. :)

Ha!  My dad is like that now.  Hell, he was like that my whole life.  Men and their turf. 

steelbot

Quote from: herbalizer on October 21, 2013, 10:55:06 PM
Sorry I know this is a little off-topic but I'm looking for new TV shows to watch. Is "Ancient Aliens" good enough to warrant downloading a season of it?
Eh.....I like the TOPIC - the guests they have on are sometimes just as bad as listening to an episode of that C2CAM show that was formally on XM Radio...lol

saucerlike

Wish someone would challenge them on the 'yacht/boat over the horizon' debunking.  I hadn't heard of this case before tonight.  Looks thoroughly explained, but still an entertaining show.

herbalizer

Jesus, maybe I'll stick to season 4 of Magnum P.I.

Nova

Quote from: midnight on October 21, 2013, 10:55:33 PM

Ah, your doggy is sooo cute.  What do you call him if he doesn't have a name?

Well she has had several, I've only had her a few weeks.  Today she was Molly Jo, but I keep calling her Dazzy.  Something will stick before she has an identity crisis.  I hope.

Steelbot, I do believe your pup looks a little spoiled.  Her bed looks more comfortable than my own.

steelbot

Quote from: herbalizer on October 21, 2013, 10:58:09 PM
Jesus, maybe I'll stick to season 4 of Magnum P.I.
DUH DUH DUH DUNT...DUH DUNT...DUN DUN DUNNDUNT...sorry that theme music is NOW IN MY HEAD THANKS!

herbalizer

You don't hear Art mention "The Quickening" much anymore.

eddie dean

Quote from: Crystal on October 21, 2013, 10:49:01 PM
I am just saying they seem to have overlooked me and I'm wondering if they sometimes miss a person who is on a trial and you get put into their system as like a permanent customer never billed.  It must happen.  Even it it's one in a million times.  This is why I didn't send in a ghost pic ;)

I am one of the overlooked. cancled my sirius years ago but I still have programing!

lonevoice

Quote from: Nova on October 21, 2013, 10:38:07 PM
You're horrible. Yet I laugh. So perhaps I'm the horrible one.  Anyway, here is a picture of what my nameless doggy thinks about this show.
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Ms_Nova/media/doggy.png.html
Awww, he's cute.  Here's a pic I just took of my doggy listening to Dark Matter. 

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/lonevoice/Mikoheadshot_zps731f7d22.png

steelbot

Quote from: Nova on October 21, 2013, 10:59:47 PM
Well she has had several, I've only had her a few weeks.  Today she was Molly Jo, but I keep calling her Dazzy.  Something will stick before she has an identity crisis.  I hope.

Steelbot, I do believe your pup looks a little spoiled.  Her bed looks more comfortable than my own.
THat's what I KEEP TELLING her, but she just pushes her paws into my groin and I have to shut up and take the little bit of covers and pillows I can get!

herbalizer

Quote from: steelbot on October 21, 2013, 10:59:56 PM
DUH DUH DUH DUNT...DUH DUNT...DUN DUN DUNNDUNT...sorry that theme music is NOW IN MY HEAD THANKS!

Higgins/Robin Masters rules.

Nova

Quote from: Crystal on October 21, 2013, 10:58:52 PM
Very pretty doggie Nova.

Thank you, she's definitely unique looking.  Has the wrinkles, floppy ears, and stout doxie legs, but a lot of chihuahua detail too. 

someguy

so does louis farrakhan have a harmonic scalar implant in his ear or what?

Nova

Quote from: lonevoice on October 21, 2013, 11:00:43 PM
Awww, he's cute.  Here's a pic I just took of my doggy listening to Dark Matter. 

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/lonevoice/Mikoheadshot_zps731f7d22.png

Princess for sure!  I feel like a dork but I'm going to have to buy my girl some outdoor wear for the winter months.  I'm in North Dakota, just a tish south of Canada.  To say it gets cold is an understatement.

lonevoice

Quote from: eddie dean on October 21, 2013, 10:51:33 PM
It's okay to laugh!
We will all get old and the young wippersnappers will laugh at us, but not before they get off my lawn. :)

Zenof

Another button, another shot... if I had anything to drink I'd be feeling great

AC400KICK

I'm drinking a Blue Moon right now and it tastes like crap. I'm more f a Bud Light guy. Completely random statement,oh there's the touch tone again!

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: Nova on October 21, 2013, 11:07:08 PM
Princess for sure!  I feel like a dork but I'm going to have to buy my girl some outdoor wear for the winter months.  I'm in North Dakota, just a tish south of Canada.  To say it gets cold is an understatement.

This is what my dog wears when we backpack in the winter months. Its a great product made of quality materials if you want real protection from the cold for your dog. Most of the stuff you can find in petshops ect just doesn't cut it. Especially on the smaller breeds, very important to keep them warm!

http://www.rei.com/product/796347/ruffwear-climate-changer-fleece-dog-coat

Cheers

popple

If the aliens are monitoring people closely through the implants does that mean they're also monitoring the people around them as well? Say they see a spike in fear or anxiety (assuming they measure this) and they notice that this only happens during the hours they are away from their home and at work. Say it is their boss that is causing these reactions in the person with the implant. Do the aliens make a note of him/her? LOL

DelphiDreams

Quote from: AC400KICK on October 21, 2013, 11:17:50 PM
I'm drinking a Blue Moon right now and it tastes like crap. I'm more f a Bud Light guy. Completely random statement,oh there's the touch tone again!
Blue Moon... Vodka, what's the difference at this point?

AC400KICK

Quote from: DelphiDreams on October 21, 2013, 11:19:29 PM
Blue Moon... Vodka, what's the difference at this point?

I concur.

Nova

I finally heard the touch tone.  I was thinking you all were nuts for some time there.  Oops.

littlechris

Quote from: AC400KICK on October 21, 2013, 11:17:50 PM

You gotta put a slice of orange in your blue moon if you have any lying around. YUMMY!!

lonevoice

Quote from: Nova on October 21, 2013, 11:07:08 PM
Haha, yes.  I'm afraid the Princess is...a Prince.  He probably has gender dysphoria by now.  As far as outdoor wear, that too.  We sometimes get about as much snow here as N. Dakota, then my guy has to wear a parka when he goes outside.  There's really not much choice when you have a small dog not designed for winter climates, such as your chihuaua/doxie or my maltese.

steelbot

Quote from: nofAcedAgent on October 21, 2013, 11:18:29 PM
This is what my dog wears when we backpack in the winter months. Its a great product made of quality materials if you want real protection from the cold for your dog. Most of the stuff you can find in petshops ect just doesn't cut it. Especially on the smaller breeds, very important to keep them warm!

http://www.rei.com/product/796347/ruffwear-climate-changer-fleece-dog-coat

Cheers

Yeah I thought about getting one of those, I was possibly moving back to Northern Japan or Montana...so Gonna need something for the cold weather.  She's an inside dog though, so it'd be when there's feet of snow on the ground to avoid!