• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

Meanandnasty

Quote from: ItsOver on October 18, 2013, 08:45:53 PM
Tommy's not fat.  He's pleasingly plump.

I have read that description as portly.  That is a very genteel gentlemanly way to describe someone that is  very abundant.

Meanandnasty

I have read through some of the thread, and it reads that the Ghost Buster gals were bullied off of Coast, if they appeared on Dark Matters?  How many men have been treated in this fashion? 

There was a show on a few weeks ago on Coast entitled "The Psychology of Bullying" or something similar.  Someone needs time off to listen to that show and learn from it.   Time out would work.

toastycoasty

Quote from: Gnoory on October 17, 2013, 09:47:15 PM
Ask

What's with your avatar? It's seriously FREAKING me out.

but not as much as how your mishandling of the C2C show over the years has pretty much ruined the franchise! You can count your affiliates all you  like, and hug them to you in bed, but the clock is ticking! Art is right, if John Hogue wants a snore-fest he only has to go to you. You're a shill, practically a fraudster, and have about as much talent for radio as my illiterate grandmother!

Mate, please take your shoe-polish hair dye and your spelling cue-cards off with you and RETIRE. You have single-handedly dumbed down the paranormal/fringe genre to nothing but mindless, speculative, crystal-believing, factless, money-driven pap. No thank you.

kewl-dave

tbh i live within walking distance of the cecil hotel in LA and its a pretty murderery neighborhood in the grand scheme of things fwiw

like that girl could have been killed by a ghost but if u book a stay in that hotel yeah u could die

this is directly adjacent to skid row where ambulances dump unwanted mental patients on the street so

dat dave poaching guests tho

jazmunda

You go to sleep and wake up and find all of your buddies fighting. I feel like a kid hiding at the top of the stairs that is witnessing his parent having an argument.

I cannot begrudge George and Coast from attempting to poach guests and attempt to get the story first. It's a business afterall and if they want to participate in slimy and shady business practices then so be it. I will take (and have taken) my business elsewhere. I long ago cancelled my streamlink account and I am very happy for that money to now go to Art Bell and Sirius. If they want to try and scoop a story or topic then so be it but to threaten and give ultimatums is just juvenile and will most likely backfire on them and cost them guests in the long run. Their own greed and stupidity will be their downfall.

George knew full well that coming here last night would cause a shit stir and it did. I guess for him it was mission accomplished. How dare he call Art and guests liars and then claim that it is an innocent mistake. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I will not be shamed.

George is very aware that he was entering the hornets nest and he knows that this site used to be called georgenoorysucks.com. How many of us found this place by placing those words or words like them into a search engine and finding this blessed site? If he expected a warm welcome after the past few shenanigans that he has pulled than he is stupider than we caricature him to be.

I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt when he first came to the then coastgab to plead his case. I even objected to calling him Snoory or Jorch or even Dave to his face. At the time of his first few posts i did suspect that it wasn't even George posting but an intern or even Tommy. I still have that suspicion but in any event it is someone from the Evil Empire and their actions on this board and towards Art and Dark Matter have proved that their intentions are anything but sincere.

I now don't care how anyone treats the gnoory persona anymore. If he wants to come on here and troll then he should be treated as such. I would suggest that we don't feed the troll but for some reason this one deserves everything he gets.

It's a pity that he derailed this thread but I assume his intention was to get us to fight amongst ourselves and be distracted from Art who is the sole reason we no longer need or want George and his defouled version of the once great Coast to Coast AM.

Good riddance George and long live Art Bell and Dark Matter.

Scully

This is Snoory after successfully trolling us. Again.  :'(

Muttley laugh

Jackstar

Quote from: jazmunda on October 19, 2013, 03:06:27 AM
You go to sleep and wake up and find all of your buddies fighting. I feel like a kid hiding at the top of the stairs that is witnessing his parent having an argument.

Right there with you. Here is my experience: I missed the show, and I just twenty minutes ago found it for replay. Now I feel like I just saw Crazy Uncle Larry taking a shit on the Christmas goose.

I am appalled to learn this latest about C2C's business practices. Disgusted.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Scully on October 19, 2013, 03:28:14 AM

what's with all this melodrama?  ok, so some people got in an argument on a website over something.  i can't believe that would happen.  next?

you're giving george far more credit than he's due. 

and this flippant use of the word "trolling"... man.  my eyes glaze when i see that word.

Scully

Quote from: Scully on October 19, 2013, 03:28:14 AM

Muttley laugh

Quote from: MV on October 19, 2013, 03:42:30 AM
what's with all this melodrama?  ok, so some people got in an argument on a website over something.  i can't believe that would happen.  next?

you're giving george far more credit than he's due. 

and this flippant use of the word "trolling"... man.  my eyes glaze when i see that word.

Just my humble opinion, MV.  Just my humble opinion.  Last time I checked the TOS, opinions were allowed.

As for the word "trolling," you surely haven't heard it from me enough to make your eyes glaze over.  I don't think I've ever used it on this forum before.

Sorry you're having a bad day.  Wish you wouldn't make me your punching bag, though.   :(

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 17, 2013, 08:32:49 PM
Dudes used to (totally still do) take over hotels etc. to perform their sick "research".

Fixed.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spinner on October 17, 2013, 08:37:55 PM
I loved it when the Gals said, "There's no way we're gonna cancel Art Bell."

I feel that is the most revolting aspect of the situation--the loathsome asshole must have thought he could actually pressure anyone to cancel Art Bell.

What could lead such a loathsome asshole to such a delusional, narcissistic belief of one's own twisted sense of self-importance? Inquiring fans want to know.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Scully on October 19, 2013, 04:11:59 AM
Last time I checked the TOS, opinions were allowed.

uh, yeah, and so what's your point?  i'm also stating an opinion.  did i tell you not to express yours?  no, i didn't.  so then why are you sarcastically mentioning the tos?  would you mention the tos to another user if they disagreed with you?  no, you wouldn't... but i'm an admin, so i shouldn't have an opinion because you might feel disproportionately threatened by it.  glad to see you've made it back, anagrammy.

As for the word "trolling," you surely haven't heard it from me enough to make your eyes glaze over.  I don't think I've ever used it on this forum before.

i never said it was you incessantly using the word.  i've seen the word "trolling" used a billion times by a billion others in a billion situations.  i only said my eyes glaze when i see it.  and they do.

Sorry you're having a bad day.  Wish you wouldn't make me your punching bag, though.   :(

you don't know a thing about my day, so your sorrow isn't required.  hard as this might be for you to believe, when someone disagrees with your opinion, it's not necessarily because he/she is addled and unreasonable from a "bad day".  sometimes people just disagree.  big deal.  you'll be ok.

if my opinion makes you feel like a punching bag, then you've got to grow some thicker skin.  you're on a public forum posting your opinions, so they might be challenged from time to time.

Jackstar

Quote from: popple on October 17, 2013, 09:02:17 PM
It's funny how Tommy thought no one would speak out about the threats.

What could lead such a loathsome asshole to such a delusional, narcissistic belief of one's own twisted sense of self-importance? Inquiring fans want to know.

Jackstar

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 17, 2013, 09:23:20 PM
These women are just spouting pure bunkum.
It must be noted, that in spite of that being true or not, I mean, I'm not saying it's true, but it's true, anyway, they have still managed to generate more posts in their live show thread than any other Dark Matter live show thus far.

This seems like a pertinent data point.

Electric Six - We Were Witchy Witchy White Women (Live)

Jackstar

Quote from: Gnoory on October 17, 2013, 10:14:22 PM
they ONLY email addy I have for him is artbell@mindspring.com

I do not buy this statement for a New York minute. If true, that'd represent some crack journalistic skills right there.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gnoory on October 17, 2013, 09:57:36 PM
Why are you making this a sinister plot.

Are you admitting that it was incompetence?

Sardondi

Of course there's always entertainment value to be had in anything involving George Noory, and we'll take what we can get and make use of it. But I have to say I'm leery of making these skeezy huckster witch women into some kind of heroes just because they opted to make their pitch for more suckers on Art's show rather than Noory's. It's fun seeing George exposed for his loathsome behavior, but it doesn't give the snakeoil gals "integrity" because they chose DM, regardless of what Art may say: he's got a dog in the fight.

Jackstar

Quote from: Sardondi on October 19, 2013, 07:04:50 AM
But I have to say I'm leery of making these skeezy huckster witch women into some kind of heroes just because they opted to make their pitch for more suckers on Art's show rather than Noory's.

I AM NOT SAYING THEY WERE SPOUTING BUNKUM

BUT IT'S HUMBUG

onan

Quote from: Sardondi on October 19, 2013, 07:04:50 AM
Of course there's always entertainment value to be had in anything involving George Noory, and we'll take what we can get and make use of it. But I have to say I'm leery of making these skeezy huckster witch women into some kind of heroes just because they opted to make their pitch for more suckers on Art's show rather than Noory's. It's fun seeing George exposed for his loathsome behavior, but it doesn't give the snakeoil gals "integrity" because they chose DM, regardless of what Art may say: he's got a dog in the fight.

completely agree with this.

My take on their show was similar to lunch at Perkins. Not really a great meal, nothing to remember. But a passable time.

Conjoining the witch girls to noory's banality is just a tiny bit of salt to bring the flavor out.

The witch girls were the kind of person I would stop talking to within a minute. But as most of c2c guests are much more refined in their snake oil pitch, the witch girls were slightly more tolerable.

Falkie2013

An open letter to all Bellgabbers :

I would put this somewhere but I don't know where to put it so I'm just going to post a brief comment ( which isn't easy for me to do given my past posting style ).

;D

I hope it doesn't violate something for being partly off topic but I need to write it to you all.

I've been on line a long time and got into the habit of posting complete articles because I continually see people never clicking on the links I post and going waaaay off topic to engage in personal attacks or not talk about what I originally posted in the first place and it bugged the hell out of me.
Its hard to modify long time posting habits and posting here is different in so many ways than posting on the other forums I post on or in my blogs.
My apologies to all of you for being dense and somewhat lazy. I will admit to it and also admit to being stupid this time & in the past and will do my best not to do it again. I hope I didn't cause anyone including MV too mush distress. I have apologized to him as well and have explained things to him. It does not help that I'm having real trouble seeing things as my glasses had been tilted at a 45 degree angle like I'm standing on the deck of the Titanic. I went to Costco to get a copy of my prescription for new glasses and they said it had expired last year. Who knew eyes had a born on date ?

sheesh

By the by, so this is not completely off topic I did post 3 or more videos on my You Tube channel on Noory's lying claim that he is NOT stealing Art's guests and also that he or his producer or their minions have tried to extort guests NOT to appear on Dark Matters. I also sent links to Art and he amazingly has replied to all my emails which is amazing to me given that I'm sure he's inundated with them. I also mention Bellgab in any post related to Noory or Art that I leave.

If this is too long or off topic, my abject apologies.
I'm also worn out from last night's drive. 2 1/2 hours to go 28.8 miles on the freeway & surface streets in a trip that normally takes half an hour. A SF Bay Area traffic nightmare now that BART workers chose to go on strike !

And then there was the OTHER nightmare of trying to find out exactly how much a radio costs from Sirius XM for our car. I spent 1/2 hour yesterday trying to find out EXACTLY how much I'd have to come up with and the guy kept telling me over, and over, and over  to bear with him. I finally gave up and hung up. They apparently want $ 19.95 for the radio, $ 10 or so for tax, $ 11.95 a month, and $ 15 to turn the service on. No free 30 days either for a car radio. I was only told about how much the radio costs the last time I had called them. My cat could have added things up better than the Sirius XM guy did.
A half an hour ?
WTF ?

Sincerely Yours,

george

C2C could offer everyone a 1 oz gold coin and I still wouldn't go back. Art's here, and here's where I'm staying.

I'd prefer Art & Crew ignored the drama unless it becomes litigious in some way.

popple

Well, at least Gnoory's trolling didn't get a mention on DM  :-\

onan

Quote from: popple on October 19, 2013, 12:53:32 PM
Well, at least Gnoory's trolling didn't get a mention on DM  :-\

good, it shouldn't

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 19, 2013, 01:38:09 PM
good, it shouldn't

100% agree. I actually don't think Art should even be flaming the fires of this feud. It's just giving C2CAM free publicity. Coast should just be forgotten like some bad dream. Or was it a nightmare. In any event our wildest dreams have been answered and Art Bell is back. Sweet Dreams.

The General

That's a classic website right there...
scroll scroll scroll scroll.
And easy to navigate as well.

http://www.ghostbustergals.com/

minimum 'magic rock' order $50.

http://www.mistychouse.com/treasure/M.H.treasures.htm#rock

Enjoyable show though, might have been the most ridiculous interview I've ever heard.  They even touched on Sasquatch ghosts and Alien ghosts.  Good stuff.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Run, The Dark Star! on October 19, 2013, 11:37:01 AM
C2C could offer everyone a 1 oz gold coin and I still wouldn't go back. Art's here, and here's where I'm staying.

I'd prefer Art & Crew ignored the drama unless it becomes litigious in some way.

Hmm. Take the gold coin then go back to Art & bankrupt Premiere & Snoory.

jazmunda

Quote from: The General on October 19, 2013, 03:57:04 PM
That's a classic website right there...
scroll scroll scroll scroll.
And easy to navigate as well.

http://www.ghostbustergals.com/

minimum 'magic rock' order $50.

http://www.mistychouse.com/treasure/M.H.treasures.htm#rock

Enjoyable show though, might have been the most ridiculous interview I've ever heard.  They even touched on Sasquatch ghosts and Alien ghosts.  Good stuff.

I've been listening to the remainder of the show that I missed over the weekend and I must say that whilst extremely charming these gals and their claim to the paranormal are absolute BS. I got the impression that Art felt that too. I thought it was a fun show in a fictional way.

Nighthawk

Quote from: jazmunda on October 19, 2013, 04:47:34 PM
I've been listening to the remainder of the show that I missed over the weekend and I must say that whilst extremely charming these gals and their claim to the paranormal are absolute BS. I got the impression that Art felt that too. I thought it was a fun show in a fictional way.

Well Art did say that he would have them back on the show. Personally I did enjoy it.  ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 19, 2013, 06:48:47 PM
Well Art did say that he would have them back on the show. Personally I did enjoy it.  ;)

I truly believe that was more to do with their show of loyalty towards Art than a "true" belief on Art's part. Having said that Ramona, bless her, was into the new agey stuff so I could be wrong.