• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 11:39:03 PM
Hey little boy come over here. Is this a can of spinach in my pocket or am I just happy to see you?

It looks like Noory with bitter beer face.

Earth Pod

Quote from: Redacted on October 17, 2013, 11:35:49 PM
Good evening Earth Pod  :D
Get ready to laugh your ass off if you read this thread along with the show.
I've bust my gut cracking up tonight!   ;D
Hi there.  Way cool.  My kind of stuff!!

eddie dean

Quote from: widespread1 on October 17, 2013, 11:15:34 PM
Hey I am cool with coming down on the guy and I don't at all agree with some of the antics you speak of but I was genuinely feeling sorry for the guy and I truly hope they can fix it instead of have this soap opera going on is all.

Is it possible to change my name to
Good Cop  ;D lol

I agree for the most part. being civil is needed these days. But, as it has been pointed out, there is a history of HIS antics on this forum. I would suggest you read some GNS to understand, in context, and you will see the light.
I think you might have some dolphin DNA in you somewhere :)

edit: Thanks for the good work you do in the archive thread!!!

widespread1

Quote from: Seraphim27 on October 17, 2013, 11:38:19 PM
Kidney cancer. Was out for a while getting a tumor on his kidney removed.

That just happened to me the beginning of this year. Im still recovering actually.  I had what you call a Radical Nephrectomy to remove the kidney.
They literally cut me in half to get to it.

Life is short people.

Heather Wade

Quote from: steelbot on October 17, 2013, 11:38:07 PM
same...I've been really Laughing out loud, cracking up!

Dude, I'm laughing too hard to type over here.  This is good times... "Coming to you from geosynchronous orbit"!!!

steelbot

Quote from: Redacted on October 17, 2013, 11:40:38 PM
Dude, I'm laughing too hard to type over here.  This is good times... "Coming to you from geosynchronous orbit"!!!
Oh yeah, can't wait till I can remote bong rips cause I thought I just heard the other chick doing one!

Catsmile

Quote from: widespread1 on October 17, 2013, 11:40:22 PM
That just happened to me the beginning of this year. Im still recovering actually.  I had what you call a Radical Nephrectomy to remove the kidney.

Life is short people.
Asia has a lot of short people too.

aldousburbank

Life is short people.
Wow man. Glad you're back together.

How you not gonna know about the Bell Witch?! I read about that I third fuckin grade brobroz

FallenSeraph

Ooch - that sucks :(

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 17, 2013, 11:43:52 PM
How you not gonna know about the Bell Witch?! I read about that I third fuckin grade brobroz

I was gonna fix this but I better not while I'm high.

steelbot

Life is short people.
Sorry to hear man, yeah I have a zipper from belly button to my ...woohoo... for my Double ALIF - and they split me open like a pig - and moved all the organs out of the way to get to my spine...recovery sucks, but I DO hope you're healing.  !!

dortmunder

Quote from: George Drooly on October 17, 2013, 11:33:20 PM
Right, I told everyone days ago they were full of horseshit after seeing their pic... and the show sucked.

I guess Art will have a few duds from time to time. He shoulda let Dave have 'em.

steelbot

Gosh Bateman - no soul catcher crazy animal lady tonight - I mean these were the prime time targets to hit em with that funness!  Remember it was to NOT prank Art, but terrible guests....

Jesus Christ,  :'(

I'm glad you guys had good surgeons and are here to post and stuff

Heather Wade

Quote from: steelbot on October 17, 2013, 11:41:57 PM
Oh yeah, can't wait till I can remote bong rips cause I thought I just heard the other chick doing one!

Here we go again... ha haa.  It's called "show prep".  Get high before showtime, doesn't everyone know that? 

Catsmile

Yeah being flayed open sucks worse than Dave Snoory does.
Glad you are on the mind widespread1.

steelbot

Quote from: dortmunder on October 17, 2013, 11:46:47 PM
I guess Art will have a few duds from time to time. He shoulda let Dave have 'em.
They've actually been fun to me, along with the chat!

Earth Pod

Well Holy Molar or Holy Mackerel, as Art would say; I see GN had a little something to say today.  Boy do I have some reading to catch up on here.  Should be interesting. 

steelbot

BACKUP FOR JESUS!

NEW art's parts bumper stickers!

oh man my stomach hurts laughing

Heather Wade

Life is short people.

That's it, friend.  My theory is the most valuable thing you can share is your time.

widespread1

Quote from: steelbot on October 17, 2013, 11:45:46 PM
Sorry to hear man, yeah I have a zipper from belly button to my ...woohoo... for my Double ALIF - and they split me open like a pig - and moved all the organs out of the way to get to my spine...recovery sucks, but I DO hope you're healing.  !!

ow man
I think we both are sporting some serious viking scars my friend. ???

Ward

NOOOOO ART, the caller makes it back a second time and we don't even get to hear what was in the same spot as the image of Jesus?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Catsmile

I see Jesus all the time to, he cuts the grass across the street every Tuesday or rakes the leaves in the fall.