• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131017 - Ghost Buster Gals - Ghosts

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 17, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 18, 2013, 12:02:50 AM
night everyone have a fun weekend, see ya moon day!  :D
Night ...OH PEEPS - supposedly Michio Kaku hosts a show on the weekends only.  on sirius 244 check it out!~!

steelbot

It's a replay of the news for me folks then shutting er down.!

Spinner

What a week!
I think it's safe to say that at least two of this week's shows will be listened to again, and again, and again. :)

Let's start now.

steelbot

Quote from: DanTSX on October 17, 2013, 11:57:06 PM
I see it now!  Space cooter
lol I mean with your avatar there...surprised you didn't see it right away lol!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Spinner on October 18, 2013, 12:05:05 AM
What a week!
I think it's safe to say that at least two of this week's shows will be listened to again, and again, and again. :)

Let's start now.

;D

Catsmile

Quote from: steelbot on October 18, 2013, 12:03:14 AM
and the sirius stream is DEF. stuttering tonight now I'm hearing it more in the outro here.
If Sirus keeps "working on it" no one will be able to listen to Art soon. Good solution Sirus.

eddie dean

Quote from: Catsmile on October 18, 2013, 12:03:12 AM
I thought haunted spots were always cold... hum.

Not if you... well nevermind :-X

karios8

I'm only an hour into the show but these ghostbuster gals tell a good tale at the very least. 

I'm sure its been thoroughly discussed but: HAHA the other show pulled the "Art or us" card and they chose Art LOL. Also RCH hasn't been on since his appearances w/Art either? I think he was on nearly every week to talk something "science" before that right? 

aldousburbank

Space Cooter is a great band name fer sure.

eddie dean

Quote from: steelbot on October 18, 2013, 12:03:14 AM
and the sirius stream is DEF. stuttering tonight  now I'm hearing it more in the outro here.

Hey just like dave!

eddie dean

Quote from: Spinner on October 18, 2013, 12:05:05 AM
What a week!

Let's start now.

This thread needs a re-read or two as well!

George Drooly

Quote from: eddie dean on October 18, 2013, 12:12:27 AM
Hey just like dave!

You know, I'm surprised Noory hasn't yet blamed his inept delivery on "teknickul diffuhkltees"... c'mon George, let's hear the master tapes, har har

WildCard

Quote from: karios8 on October 18, 2013, 12:10:08 AM
Also RCH hasn't been on since his appearances w/Art either? I think he was on nearly every week to talk something "science" before that right?
Yeah, Dave mentioned that. But, LMH is still on the schedule.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 18, 2013, 12:10:24 AM
Space Cooter is a great band name fer sure.
Klamsnacks was my band on Rockband and i made my dude a Flash (DC) T-Shirt lol

jazmunda

Have a nice Friday North American peeps. It's the weekend for me baby! See you monday.

steelbot

Quote from: karios8 on October 18, 2013, 12:10:08 AM
I'm only an hour into the show but these ghostbuster gals tell a good tale at the very least. 

I'm sure its been thoroughly discussed but: HAHA the other show pulled the "Art or us" card and they chose Art LOL. Also RCH hasn't been on since his appearances w/Art either? I think he was on nearly every week to talk something "science" before that right?
Nope, that's not what happened...especially if you believe Mr. Nooray's words tonight, he came into the thread, and tried to defend himself against the populous here!

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on October 18, 2013, 12:16:12 AM
Have a nice Friday North American peeps. It's the weekend for me baby! See you monday.

Take care, Jazzy.  Next week!

steelbot

Laterz Jaz - hit us up on the weekends if you can sometime!

eddie dean

Latress on the Menjay bra! :)

Catsmile

Pee good and shake it easy, jazmunda.  ;D

eddie dean

did any one check to see if fuckle chuck went over to post on the GNS thread after he was OWNED over here?
I might have to go check

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on October 18, 2013, 12:18:17 AM
Laterz Jaz - hit us up on the weekends if you can sometime!

Of course. I never stray far from the gab!

steelbot

LOL Fuckle CHuck LOL hahahahahaHAAA - oh shit...alright folks, I'm off for the evening! - see ya all if you're around, this weekend, I'll be b-casting off the air stuff, or maybe take some requests on saturday or sunday...

Heather Wade

Don't get abducted by the ghost of an alien, steelbot.

eddie dean

Quote from: steelbot on October 18, 2013, 12:27:58 AM
LOL Fuckle CHuck LOL hahahahahaHAAA - oh shit...alright folks, I'm off for the evening! - see ya all if you're around, this weekend, I'll be b-casting off the air stuff, or maybe take some requests on saturday or sunday...

later steel !
Remember to never roll on Chavis (however you spell it)

Heather Wade

Hey, Producer Paul, yes, I might have made some fun of the guests tonight, but know that it was a fun show and a great ride.  As always.  I love Art Bell more than ever.  Thank you.

Jnthn932

Well guests weren't that great and there's nothing of any relevance to talk about so I'll just say......FUCK OFF DAVE!!!! Every time I think you can't get any more juvenile, you do!!! You got a little work down and some spray on hair and now you're attempting to weasel guests from Art? You really have no clue what Art did and is still doing for you. This should probably be in the GNS thread but oh well. Carry on. Goodnight y'all.