• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

WOTR

Awww, that went way too fast.  Have I mentioned that I forgot how much I missed Bell?

jazmunda

Quote from: Étouffée on October 03, 2013, 12:07:27 AM
I compare my enjoyment of tonight's show to that of the 1994 Chupacabras and Fr. Malachai Martin exorcism shows...pretty much completely unbelievable but completely entertaining!

Go Art Go Art!

100% agree.

I have a lot of time for Dr Taylor as a guest.

Would actually like a show on NDEs in the future.

coaster

The internet should have a rule against scrolling marquee text.

steelbot

Quote from: MV on October 03, 2013, 12:09:45 AM
and please please please stop with the caps and text colors.
Yep, I went back cleaned up my quotes and all =P

midnight

Had to stay up to hear the little kitty story again.  Okay, night everyone.

popple

Quote from: coaster on October 03, 2013, 12:11:32 AM
The internet should have a rule against scrolling marquee text.

THIS IS THE WILD WILD WEST, BABY!!!!  8)

Scully

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 11:12:41 PM
DONT WORRY "WE HAVE COMRADE OBAMACARE"

This sort of comment belongs in the Politics thread, SR-71.  >:(

SR-71

Quote from: Scully on October 03, 2013, 12:15:39 AM
This sort of comment belongs in the Politics thread, SR-71.  >:(
the comment in question came about someone comment about Art's back. I'm sorry if art's back is politic topic about medical care. lesson learned.

SR-71

good night my friends. tonights show was good. any show with probing robots is good.

Nighthawk

So when Art said we were right tonight regarding the stereo test. What did that mean? Was he saying it failed on many online player users and it has been fixed? Or is it still a problem in progress?

Scully

Quote from: SR-71 on October 03, 2013, 12:24:16 AM
the comment in question came about someone comment about Art's back. I'm sorry if art's back is politic topic about medical care. lesson learned.

I'm not going to bother to explain why Art's back is not a political topic.

Anyone posting on this board is bright enough to understand that your "Comrade Obama" comment in colorful letters is the problem. 

You DO understand that, yes?  ???

Morgus

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 03, 2013, 12:52:26 AM
So when Art said we were right tonight regarding the stereo test. What did that mean? Was he saying it failed on many online player users and it has been fixed? Or is it still a problem in progress?
I'm unclear as well.
I had expected Art to do another stereo test to confirm it was fixed.
But maybe they are still working on it?

Falkie2013

Quote from: wotr1 on October 03, 2013, 12:10:04 AM
Awww, that went way too fast.  Have I mentioned that I forgot how much I missed Bell?

This show was fun. I liked the guys silly laugh too.
And I missed Art Bell as much as you or any of you do.
I guess deep down he'd gotten so important to me that every time I hear him start the show this time, I start crying.
I guess I've gotten more emotional as I've gotten older.
One thing for sure that's like the old days. I fell asleep during the replay.
My body now requires a nap every day but as much as I tried I couldn't get to sleep between 4-7 pm PDT.
Maybe my body is attuned to Art's frequency and only now allows me to sleep until this incarnation of the show is over ?
And maybe in some weird way I died twice and came back so I could discover and listen to Art Bell.
Now there's a thought.
How many people who had NDE's came back because they didn't want to miss listening to Art ?
;) ;D :D :)

" Well, I was headed towards the light and I heard this voice saying ... From the High Desert and the Great American Southwest ... "

popple

How come there are no wormholes on these shirts or hats?  :-[

Falkie2013

Quote from: popple on October 03, 2013, 01:53:02 AM
How come there are no wormholes on these shirts or hats?  :-[

They're all living in the rotten apples in Snoory's cave.
That's where you'll find wormholes.

I couldn't resist.
;)

Nighthawk

Quote from: Morgus on October 03, 2013, 01:40:43 AM
I'm unclear as well.
I had expected Art to do another stereo test to confirm it was fixed.
But maybe they are still working on it?

Yea man. It was too unclear for me to grasp. I usually am good with these things but I just could not understand after listening twice.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 02, 2013, 10:59:11 PM
I post this for Art's benefit and this forum's as well. Shitley Streaker is out of his mind and/or a bullshit artist. Why you are so overly loyal to him is beyond me. You are encouraging behaviour that can be found on several pages of the DSM, that in the long run may prove harmful to him.
I hate blatant liars or people that come off as such. It's not entertaining because we've heard it all before. You've had so many lately that if this is the current trend to follow, I think I'll pass on the XM subscription.
Now for Albert Taylor, he may be a bit far fetched but he does it with a style and flair that come off as somewhat believable and entertaining. Last night's fair was a snore fest. Of course this is all in my opinion and I do not speak for this forum.
My $1.59. If I'm out of line please tell me so and I will remove this rather than sully this good forum with my opinions. I am not an amateur astronomer or

Now back to tonight's entertaining show.

live alone with cats in my waistcoat.
Got something wrong with you, me bucko methinks.
Ain't got no waistcoat but them's fightin' words !
Next thing ye'll be tellin' how you don't like people who live in trailers in the desert with cats.
It be sacrilege on Art's chat board and I'll have none of it.
Fire a broadside at him, me hearties !

HMS VICTORY broadside Sep 09

SciFiAuthor

I found Albert Taylor to be a good guest. He seemed genuine, warm and interesting and his robots had a sort of mad scientist that later made sense kind of vibe.

As far as politics, I wonder how Jonathan Reed is going to get that alien insured. Especially since he has a history of hitting it in the head with a rock. I don't envy either the insurance agent nor Reed in dealing with that question.

Nighthawk

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 03, 2013, 02:15:21 AM
I found Albert Taylor to be a good guest. He seemed genuine, warm and interesting and his robots had a sort of mad scientist that later made sense kind of vibe.

As far as politics, I wonder how Jonathan Reed is going to get that alien insured. Especially since he has a history of hitting it in the head with a rock. I don't envy either the insurance agent nor Reed in dealing with that question.

I could not agree with u more porpoise. You are dead on the money

Falkie2013

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 02, 2013, 10:53:29 PM
Ohh Falkie, if only u had some pumpkins on the stairs!  What a great Halloween card.  You open it and it just says:

We Don't Do Treats !

Fluffy, Fuzzy, Little Girl ( fuzzy long haired black cat ), Tiny One ( short haired black cat ) and all Fluffy's litter mates go up and down the stairs all the time as the night approaches.
So do grey and white kitten # 1 and # 2 to go into my apartment to eat and say hello.
So its black and gray Halloween 24-7 around here.
I never know when they're going to show up.
Little Girl is in here right now.
And Tiny One just showed up.
I love your idea and while I wouldn't know how to make a card, I'll see if I can put some pumpkins on the stairs and take pictures of the cats.
If I ever get a house, both my gf and I would decorate the hell out of it for Halloween.
Of course, she'd have to give out the treats.
I'd be too busy listening to Art.
But usually on Halloween we go out to look at houses that are decorated for Halloween. One year this guy built a flying saucer that had a dome, control room was lit up and greys were all over his lawn. I didn't have a camera then but hope to have the video camera with a light ready for next Halloween.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 02, 2013, 10:53:29 PM
Ohh Falkie, if only u had some pumpkins on the stairs!  What a great Halloween card.  You open it and it just says:

We Don't Do Treats !

But we do go wild for Art Bell on Meowolleen !

Here's two more pics of my cats, since I've been feeding them for 3 years come this January, they're all mine.
They just don't all know it yet.
If I ever get a house, they all will live out their lives in warmth and comfort and not out in the cold and the rain.

Pic one is Mama cat, Mother to the 2 grey and white kittens
Pic two is Little Girl and my Fuzzy cat.
I hadn't cleaned up that area yet so my apologies for the mess. I have a lot of stuff in a small apartment.
As I took the picture of Mama Cat, the door slammed shut. She totally freaked out. She's brave enough to be in with the door open but had never been in with the door closed. She jumped up on my tv chair and ran around the apartment like a dervish.
Fuzzy did that too at first when she first moved in. Now she wanders around the apartment looking for me and Fluffy and meows for him, me or to herself.
She's also started nuzzling the front door jamb and LOVES to play with mousie toys and just adores catnip !

[attachment deleted by admin]

jazmunda

Falkie, do you ever sleep? This site is mine in the middle of the North American night. Bwwwwaaahhaaahahaha.

Cool cat pics.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on October 03, 2013, 03:23:31 AM
Falkie, do you ever sleep? This site is mine in the middle of the North American night. Bwwwwaaahhaaahahaha.

Cool cat pics.

Sleep ?

I was infected with the type AB Art Bell Midnight In The Dessert virus years ago.

I only need ... CATNAPS !

You're all infected too !!!

There is no cure !

Evil laugh !!!!

But seriously, I sleep on a very uncomfortable sofabed and there isn't room to extend it out into a bed until I finish cleaning up the bedroom and put the big tv/easy chair in there.
Or when I get a twin airbed for that room so I can sleep on it. The queen size I ordered was defective and too big.
So big it knocked over a bookcase and broke and expensive brass library lamp when I inflated it, but it wouldn't stay inflated.
I keep waking up from pain in my bad knee or to go to the bathroom.
Then I listen to AB broadcasts and read until I go to sleep again.
In all seriousness, I think all the years I worked graveyard ruined me for normal sleep and I wind up taking a nap around 4 pm or so  if I can sleep.
When I go out with my gf in the car, I wind up finding myself falling asleep and at times my snoring wakes me up and I invariably don't realize a lot of time that I fell asleep when I don't hear the snoring.
Which is not to be confused with the Snooremaster.
Glad you like the kitty pictures.
Once I get a video camera or a light I'm going to start posting kitty videos.
Its too dark ( I've remote viewed a pun here ) in here at night to take videos with my Iphone and out on the balcony too.

Mama Cat and kitten eating.
Fuzzy Cat.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 11:00:00 PM
4,6,25,42,51 and powerball number 17
Here are the numbers of the powerball for tonight.

I hit 2 of those and almost the mega because I usually play 18.
A number of  years ago I almost won the lottery but ... I play the same numbers all the time and I hit 4 out of 6 and the other two were 17 instead of 18 and 27 instead of 28.
I had them on 5 tickets so I won $ 250 but I'm sitting listening to Art at work and the results came up on the lotto machine and I looked at my tickets and then the results and almost broke down crying.
That draw was for $52 million. Closest I've come yet except that I have hit a lot of 3 and 4 out sixes with Super Lotto. I've won almost nothing with the Mega Millions and only a buck or two with Powerball. Its too damned hard.