• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 10:53:55 PM
What's the greeting if we call in? 'Roswells. 51's from Bellgab' ?
WELCOME BACK MY AWESOME FRIEND

steelbot

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 10:53:55 PM
What's the greeting if we call in? 'Roswells. 51's from Bellgab' ?
Just, Roswells, and 51's,...No need to mention bellgab' art's doing it really - unless you wanna make a quick quirck to our viciously addorable, lovable babble ness =P

steelbot

Quote from: Spinner on October 02, 2013, 10:57:36 PM
Hey, Dave is sending listeners to Art's show.  LOL
JUST HEARD THAT - KUDO's - must sense the end is NYE - and he'll retire the show and let it be someone elses !

I post this for Art's benefit and this forum's as well. Shitley Streaker is out of his mind and/or a bullshit artist. Why you are so overly loyal to him is beyond me. You are encouraging behaviour that can be found on several pages of the DSM, that in the long run may prove harmful to him.
I hate blatant liars or people that come off as such. It's not entertaining because we've heard it all before. You've had so many lately that if this is the current trend to follow, I think I'll pass on the XM subscription.
Now for Albert Taylor, he may be a bit far fetched but he does it with a style and flair that come off as somewhat believable and entertaining. Last night's fair was a snore fest. Of course this is all in my opinion and I do not speak for this forum.
My $1.59. If I'm out of line please tell me so and I will remove this rather than sully this good forum with my opinions. I am not an amateur astronomer or live alone with cats in my waistcoat.

Now back to tonight's entertaining show.

Chine

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 10:56:19 PM

Thank you! I know Roswells to welcome back Art. But, to add we're from Bellgab, is it '51's from Bellgab' ?

Spooky Matter

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 10:49:11 PM
Well I've never experienced it and for all I know you guys and Art could be pulling my leg. Having said that that does not mean that OBEs aren't real it just means that I can't validate them and can only take your word for it.

What I can say is that I find the guest charming and the polar opposite to Weiber and RCH and co. despite the fact that I do not know if I believe what he is saying. I hope that makes sense. It did in my mind.
I LOVE your posts Jaz!

You don't believe anybody and you're a riot!  Keep it comin'!

I'm going to sound like a Quest commercial now!
"Whenever you come here you meet the coolest people!" lol

SR-71

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 10:56:19 PM
4,6,25,42,51 and powerball number 17
Here are the numbers of the powerball for tonight.

Chine

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 10:57:49 PM
Just, Roswells, and 51's,...No need to mention bellgab' art's doing it really - unless you wanna make a quick quirck to our viciously addorable, lovable babble ness =P

Ah, okay. Great, thanks.

Spinner

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 02, 2013, 10:56:14 PM
Hello everyone. I finally made it. I had to drive to the big city to help a friend.
Glad you made it.
Tonight's interview with Al Taylor has been delightful.

dortmunder

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 10:58:26 PM
JUST HEARD THAT - KUDO's - must sense the end is NYE - and he'll retire the show and let it be someone elses !

What is he saying exactly? How are you guys listening to two shows at once?

steelbot

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on October 02, 2013, 10:59:11 PM
I post this for Art's benefit and this forum's as well. Shitley Streaker is out of his mind and/or a bullshit artist. Why you are so overly loyal to him is beyond me. You are encouraging behaviour that can be found on several pages of the DSM, that in the long run may prove harmful to him.
I hate blatant liars or people that come off as such. It's not entertaining because we've heard it all before. You've had so many lately that if this is the current trend to follow, I think I'll pass on the XM subscription.
Now for Albert Taylor, he may be a bit far fetched but he does it with a style and flair that come off as somewhat believable and entertaining. Last night's fair was a snore fest. Of course this is all in my opinion and I do not speak for this forum.
My $1.59. If I'm out of line please tell me so and I will remove this rather than sully this good forum with my opinions. I am not an amateur astronomer or live alone with cats in my waistcoat.

Now back to tonight's entertaining show.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH - OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!! - STAY!!!!!!! this is our Vicious Criticism and still Vaguely Lovable part coming out I sense

The Whietly Kiebler elve's fans can/may be around...but that's last night - this guy's great!

SR-71

Quote from: dortmunder on October 02, 2013, 11:02:46 PM
IM AN ALIEN GREY AND I HAVE MANY SKILLS, PLUS I HAVE A SPACESHIP.

Spinner

No, no. A caller told Art that he found out about Art being on Sirius because Dave mentioned it on the air.

steelbot

Nah, just Art asked a caller how he heard about the show, and made mention long time listener, but that he had heard on C2C from George back when Art was announced, george made mention on the Air, and said Art'd be on Sirius XM and had a new show, and welcome back!....to be ammicable.

lonevoice

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 10:59:30 PM
Thank you! I know Roswells to welcome back Art. But, to add we're from Bellgab, is it '51's from Bellgab' ?
Chine, on the first night when Coaster and others came up with it, it was "Infinite Roswells and 51's from BellGab."   

jazmunda

Quote from: Spooky Matter on October 02, 2013, 10:59:54 PM
I LOVE your posts Jaz!

You do t believe anybody and you're a riot!  Keep it comin'!

I'm going to sound like a Quest commercial now!
"Whenever you come here you meet the coolest people!" lol

Thanks. I like to refer to myself as an open-minded skeptic. I love the paranormal but don't necessarily believe that everything in the field is real. I love fiction (mostly science) and stories that are told well. I think this is why I am so attracted to Art's show. It fuses my love of the paranormal and entertaining stories that are aided by the master in Art Bell.

The paranormal topic I believe in most are ghost despite never experiencing anything I can pinpoint as being a ghost. Having said that I believe that most ghost stories told on Ghost to Ghost are BS but it is my favorite show of the year. Also I love EVPs and for some reason I totally believe in them. Perhaps that has something to do with the guys from the GIS.

steelbot

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 11:04:07 PM
IM AN ALIEN GREY AND I HAVE MANY SKILLS, PLUS I HAVE A SPACESHIP.
EH.....seeee thats where we disagree...I see ya as more a pearlescentience being =P with cool toys!

Chine

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 11:01:49 PM
if you get on you should do a shout out "hey sr-71"

If I can, I will. Not calling in tonight. Going to wait on an open open lines.

SR-71

Quote from: steelbot on October 02, 2013, 11:07:20 PM
EH.....seeee thats where we disagree...I see ya as more a pearlescentience being =P with cool toys!
DONT WORRY YOU CAN RIDE IN MY STARSHIP.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: lonevoice on October 02, 2013, 11:06:20 PM
Chine, on the first night when Coaster and others came up with it, it was "Infinite Roswells and 51's from BellGab."   
It looks like you left out the best part of your avatar Lone!

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 11:07:48 PM
If I can, I will. Not calling in tonight. Going to wait on an open open lines.
COOL MY FRIEND ;D

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 11:06:30 PM
Thanks. I like to refer to myself as an open-minded skeptic. I love the paranormal but don't necessarily believe that everything in the field is real. I love fiction (mostly science) and stories that are told well. I think this is why I am so attracted to Art's show. It fuses my love of the paranormal and entertaining stories that are aided by the master in Art Bell.

The paranormal topic I believe in most are ghost despite never experiencing anything I can pinpoint as being a ghost. Having said that I believe that most ghost stories told on Ghost to Ghost are BS but it is my favorite show of the year. Also I love EVPs and for some reason I totally believe in them. Perhaps that has something to do with the guys from the GIS.
yeah - the 2 stories i shared over in the paranormal stories threads are as true and accurate as I can tell you from my experience - but my EYES didn't see shit - so that's what makes me the hardest skeptic around as well

Spinner

Another barely understandable caller.
I hate those dammed cell phones!  Grrrr.