• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

eddie dean

Dr. Taylor's explanation of Ions being the reason Art felt cold after Ramonas death sounds made up. Like he just pulled it out of the air. I'm glad the a caller challenged him about it.  I am going to have to look into Ions and their properties.
Anyone else feel Ions=Cold is BS

SR-71

Quote from: eddie dean on October 02, 2013, 11:13:04 PM
The guests explanation of Ions being the reason Art felt cold after Ramonas death sounds made up. Like he just pulled it out of the air. I'm glad the a caller challenged him about it.  I am going to have to look into Ions and their properties.
thats klingon crap

Ions are just heavy electrons. I don't think it's a scientific explanation.

Quote from: eddie dean on October 02, 2013, 11:13:04 PM
The guests explanation of Ions being the reason Art felt cold after Ramonas death sounds made up. Like he just pulled it out of the air. I'm glad the a caller challenged him about it.  I am going to have to look into Ions and their properties.

SR-71

DON'T TELL A KLINGON THAT HIS MOM HAS A SMOOTH FOREHEAD BECAUSE THOSE ARE FIGHTING WORDS

Spinner

I'm wondering why Art hasn't mentioned his OBE experience...
Or did I miss it?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: casioson on October 02, 2013, 08:19:13 PM
Warning - while you were reading 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

*pushes post*

Warning - while you were reading 14 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

*pushes post*

Warning - while you were reading 24 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

you should no longer see that warning.

PrairieGhost

What do you all think of that new Bigfoot footage? Robotics? Real? Man in suit?

Chine

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 11:17:07 PM
PLEASE FORGIVE ME ;)

She retired when Star Trek: TE closed. But the Klingon in her still brews under her skin.

SR-71

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 02, 2013, 11:19:48 PM
What do you all think of that new Bigfoot footage? Robotics? Real? Man in suit?
I DONT THINK ITS BIGFOOT BECAUSE HE IS MY FLIGHT ENGINEER ON MY SHIP. HE IS VERY BUSY TO PARTY ON EARTH.

SR-71

Quote from: Chine on October 02, 2013, 11:20:53 PM
She retired when Star Trek: TE closed. But the Klingon in her still brews under her skin.
KLINGON WOMEN ARE HOT.

Earth Pod

Quote from: Spinner on October 02, 2013, 11:16:38 PM
I'm wondering why Art hasn't mentioned his OBE experience...
Or did I miss it?
If you did, I did too.

If this was GN, he would have immediately interrupted the guest and repeated his OBE story---the l~o~n~g version and made up little things to add to his story as he went along.  That just drives me and Judge Judy mad.  LOL 

SR-71

I SEND ART OTHER WORMHOLE MESSAGE, I ASK IF THE ROBOTS GIVES PROSTATES EXAMS.

zeebo

Quote from: SR-71 on October 02, 2013, 11:25:23 PM
I SEND ART OTHER WORMHOLE MESSAGE, I ASK IF THE ROBOTS GIVES PROSTATES EXAMS.

Yeah maybe one of those probin' robots got loose in the forest and encountered ol' Wieber

SR-71

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2013, 11:27:19 PM
Yeah maybe one of those probin' robots got loose in the forest and encountered ol' Wieber
THE ROBOTS ARE CHEAPER THEN A DOCTOR.

zeebo

Art's gonna go to the "Gray Area".  I love that, that's my new strategy.

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 10:49:11 PM
Well I've never experienced it and for all I know you guys and Art could be pulling my leg. Having said that that does not mean that OBEs aren't real it just means that I can't validate them and can only take your word for it.
I've never actually experienced an OBE either. Only the beginnings, spontaneously (vibrating body, buzzing). But I've been considering trying to actually make it happen. My problem is that I have trouble relaxing and quieting my mind.
Would you be open to trying to experience one?

I just figured it out! Where did Elliot find ET? In the forest. I think ol' Whitley mistook a prostate check/fix by ET, what with that glowing finger of his, he was just trying to fix up an enlarged prostate of his.

Quote from: SR-71
Yeah maybe one of those probin' robots got loose in the forest and encountered ol' Wieber.

steelbot

DAMN 3hr 39 minuteish mark on broadcast already where does the time go!