• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2013, 08:49:32 PM
Again,

IN NO way am i attempting to deprive the forums from "use" or revenue.  I have NO control over the fact that chat is offered, nor am i taking anyone away from here by them choosing to use the irc (of which there are NO one using it) so I don't feel that I am doing anything different other than the streaming service I'm choosing to offer vs strictly an audio one.  MV if this is an issue, please let me know privately, and I'll do what I can to fix it.  I can disable chat on JTV - but that would do my listeners/fans on jtv a disservice that follow me on there for more than just Art's show.

AGAIN, folks, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, nor take away from the spirit of these forums.  Hell I'll add a link to the forums if wanted!

I don't think the fact that the chat exists is an issue. I believe it would be the broadcasting of the chat here that would be the issue.

Not having a go at you as I think the service you are providing is extremely valuable.

The way MV explained it was if you were giving out Kmart flyers in Walmart you would be quickly shown the door.

As much as I appreciate the quaking emotion in Reed's voice, it sucks that you can instantly look up weather history for Snoqualmie Pass on October 15th, 1996. Is 37.2 degrees Reed's idea of pleasant, late summer, almost crisp weather? Fun stuff, rad madness, and I love Art's handling of this pro-level hoaxer.

Sardondi

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 18, 2013, 08:49:46 PMPlease. With that fake, breathless quaver in his voice? If it was acting class, I'd tell him to start over and stop demonstrating.
It's fun, though!
17 years and he can still get up for a performance. Ya gotta love a pro!
Quote from: Redacted on September 18, 2013, 08:51:04 PMIf I saw an alien in the woods with a floating ship, I'd need mushrooms.
Why do you think he's seeing obelisks and aliens, and pulling his dog inside out in the first place?

Quote from: phrodo on September 18, 2013, 08:53:02 PM
The 'disclaimer guy' at the end of that commercial was talking nearly as fast as Greer last night...  ;D

Haha

Ward

Quote from: Pahrump Up The Jam on September 18, 2013, 08:56:27 PM
As much as I appreciate the quaking emotion in Reed's voice, it sucks that you can instantly look up weather history for Snoqualmie Pass on October 15th, 1996. Is 37.2 degrees Reed's idea of pleasant, late summer, almost crisp weather? Fun stuff, rad madness, and I love Art's handling of this pro-level hoaxer.

excellent observation Pahrump Up The Jam

jazmunda

Quote from: Pahrump Up The Jam on September 18, 2013, 08:56:27 PM

You sir have the greatest name on any internet forum.

lava filling

I skipped the first 45 mins.  This guy has an alien in his freezer?   

:-X  he's selling alien meat burgers, right?

Spinner

Quote from: Derpspiracy on September 18, 2013, 08:38:11 PM
Mr. Derpspiracy said the exact same thing, so I'm assuming about 3/4 of the listeners did, too.
Guilty.

trsix

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 18, 2013, 08:49:46 PM
Please. With that fake, breathless quaver in his voice? If it was acting class, I'd tell him to start over and stop demonstrating.
It's fun, though!
chat is so much better period then posts in a forum.

Mels-hole1984

I know what happened. He bashed his dogs head in and paper mached over it....boom alien.

NEVER trust anyone with an Al-Noory mustache. PS I wonder how long it took to cut out those symbols in that chrome plated tailpipe he's holding?

Quote from: dortmunder on September 18, 2013, 08:52:25 PM
I remember hearing Reed on Art's show back in the 90s. Sometime later filmed himself using that bracelet thing to "teleport".

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on September 18, 2013, 09:01:08 PM
I know what happened. He bashed his dogs head in and paper mached over it....boom alien.

You watch Conan don't you? :)

phrodo

Quote from: lava filling on September 18, 2013, 08:59:39 PM
I skipped the first 45 mins.  This guy has an alien in his freezer?   

:-X  he's selling alien meat burgers, right?

either burgers or alien Popsicles..

CoherentBlast

LOL! " I drank the water then some soda, and remembered I had my camera in the bag.." Art- "pretty clear thinking given the circumstances" the guy "well I had to take the camera out to get the water, it wasnt clear thinking" !! BULSHITTER!

GSD

OMG this guy is full of shit.

"I was a serious scientist, a Doctor, I deal with logic!"

LMAO.

Northcoaster

Quote from: shell88 on September 18, 2013, 09:06:05 PM
This fellow has a very fertile imagination.
People can tell any story enough times and begin to believe it no matter how untrue it is.

HorrorRetro

If he was immediately sick from this supposed radiation, it would have to be a pretty high level.  Why aren't there any radiation flashes on his 35-mm film?

Sardondi

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2013, 08:49:32 PMAgain,

IN NO way am i attempting to deprive the forums from "use" or revenue.  I have NO control over the fact that chat is offered, nor am i taking anyone away from here by them choosing to use the irc (of which there are NO one using it) so I don't feel that I am doing anything different other than the streaming service I'm choosing to offer vs strictly an audio one.  MV if this is an issue, please let me know privately, and I'll do what I can to fix it.  I can disable chat on JTV - but that would do my listeners/fans on jtv a disservice that follow me on there for more than just Art's show.

AGAIN, folks, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, nor take away from the spirit of these forums.  Hell I'll add a link to the forums if wanted!
"Look, this is just a misunderstanding. If I had dreamed for a second that anyone would object to my guys taking over Poland, I wouldn't for one second have thought about invading it and started executing people. The same thing with France - who knew? I never wanted there to be a problem: I just wanted some Western vacation spots for my buds, and then once I had France the Low Countries were a natural, but I never thought anyone would have cared. Okay, Russia. Now, I get that some people might get a little upset about Russia, because it's so damn big. But it's Russia, ya dig? Who wants it? I didn't want to get crossways with anyone about it. If you had just said, ' 'Dolphie, back off, babe!', why, I would have stopped in a second. But now, you know, I've gone almost all the way to Moscow, and I can't just tell my boys to turn around and go home, you know? I don't want us to ruin a friendship here, and I promise I will never, ever invade Madagascar...."

Ward

Quote from: Redacted on September 18, 2013, 09:05:08 PM
Wait... aliens have green blood, not red, right?   ;D

yeah but they taste like chicken ;)

wow an alien stuffed burrito sounds good right now

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on September 18, 2013, 08:56:22 PM
I don't think the fact that the chat exists is an issue. I believe it would be the broadcasting of the chat here that would be the issue.

Not having a go at you as I think the service you are providing is extremely valuable.

The way MV explained it was if you were giving out Kmart flyers in Walmart you would be quickly shown the door.

I got it - I'll not bring it up any further after this. 

ON TOPIC-
I just really don't believe this guy - he seems so phony!  Gosh - hard to listen to Art not debunking this guy!

ziznak

ya know if we really wanted to chat live we could go over to ufoship and log into THAT chat.  BUT im pretty sure that would take away from the forums here just the same and MV wouldn't like it... the forum flourishes from the posts and any chat would be filled with possible posts here which equal page views and overall revenue... don't take away from the forums.

mv say no chat.... then no chat...

GSD

If this guy was just on a routine hike, why was he up in the woods with a camera and video camera?

Like any good con man, THIS GUY BELIEVES HIS OWN BULLSHIT!!!!

Was it 4:20pm when he saw this shit? ;)

Don't try to confuse us with facts!

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 18, 2013, 09:09:07 PM
If he was immediately sick from this supposed radiation, it would have to be a pretty high level.  Why aren't there any radiation flashes on his 35-mm film?

starrmtn001

Did he just say it could have been portals?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bateman

This is a fun listen. All I've really got to say about it. Miles better than Greer.