• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

SaucyRossy

Quote from: popple on September 18, 2013, 10:02:02 PM
The wormhole crashed due to an excessively large amount of traffic. Your message probably didn't get through. Byebye~
Popple homie, have you wormholed Art tonight?
I wormholed him asking if Reed fingered the brain hole and felt what it was like.

I am the only one who feels like the new Art show is a bit TOO much like the old show?  It's almost like they announced that the Seinfeld gang was getting back together, and then just re-shot old episodes with the same characters and dialogue.

I hope this is just Art getting his rhythm back, and that he will have something new for us in the coming weeks.  His show always felt fresh and edgy - this feels like reruns to me.

dortmunder

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 18, 2013, 10:00:29 PM
Again I'm entertained tonight. I think it's a great show!

"Some" posters are really going to be bitching when RCH is on.

Hoaxland will put this guy and Greer to shame. If there were a special award for con men it would be called The Hoagie.

Queen

I herd this guy on Art's show back in the late 90s and i think i was hooked to Art's show after this. This guy was looked at on Fact or Faked and they said he was a fake cos everything in his pictures could be reproduced by them. I dunno its an interesting story. AOL 3.0 windows 95 dial up connection days LOL

SgtRocko

Quote from: dortmunder on September 18, 2013, 10:05:23 PM
Hoaxland will put this guy and Greer to shame. If there were a special award for con men it would be called The Hoagie.

Still, Ed Dames is the Tsar and Emperor of Conland

PrairieGhost

Does anyone else get the feeling that Art may just surpass his high point? This could really take off to new heights!

phrodo

OMG!!!!  IT WASN'T DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: lava filling on September 18, 2013, 09:55:07 PM
why? there's LITERALLY no difference right now in C2C's and these past two guests of Art's
I think Art is just trying to lay down a basic foundation for people that have only heard him on satellite or never listened to his show before.

SgtRocko

Alien in the freezer... dog being hit by a car...

This guy got stoned whilst watching Family Guy and American Dad and got confused

HorrorRetro

Quote from: dortmunder on September 18, 2013, 10:05:23 PM

Or the Angstrom Medal.

CoherentBlast

Quote from: lava filling on September 18, 2013, 10:03:24 PM
there's only so much art can do if the quality of guests is awful, and very Snoory-like.  ::)  i hope it's better in the coming weeks.

This is what I dont get.. People complaining like every word, and every second should be epic ??? Its a RIDE folks, not a RACE, sit back and enjoy, being so critical cannot be good for ones blood pressure :-X

Im enjoying every show while I work, and have had a great week so far because of it.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: lava filling on September 18, 2013, 09:55:07 PM
why? there's LITERALLY no difference right now in C2C's and these past two guests of Art's

Not a serious point, I assume. There is a simple difference that is all the difference in the world. On the one hand, an interviewer who has allowed the guest's narrative - no matter how deranged - to unfold at its own pace. An interviewer who has remained engaged, focused and interested throughout.
On the other, we would have the guest's narrative constantly broken with inane non sequiturs and questions which have already been answered.
In other words, all the difference you like.

coaster

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on September 18, 2013, 10:05:11 PM
I am the only one who feels like the new Art show is a bit TOO much like the old show? 
Its because there are very few new stories to tell. Its the same old guests with the same old stories. Just because Art is back doesn't mean that is going to change.

Ehh I think the people bitching nightly will be gone after their 30 day trial runs out.

I hope Art has RCH and minor dames etc just to piss these people off.

popple

Quote from: SgtRocko on September 18, 2013, 10:01:06 PM
Post Office has that service where you pay by the size of the box.  He could've mailed it.  Quitter

If it fits, it ships!

Spinner

Quote from: popple on September 18, 2013, 09:40:44 PM
"I literally said help me. My dog has been killed. I'm sick...."

He also talked about literally picking up the alien and carrying it. I think he likes that word.
Some people don't really understand the meaning of words. Don't we know someone who does this often... on a radio show...?  ;D

phrodo

Apparently an Alien in a freezer don't giveafuck about a freezer after being subjected to the sub-zero temps of deep space...  ??? :o

lava filling

He literally ran in the house. 

How surprised will everyone be when it's found out that Reed's been keeping a human corpse in his freezer all this time?

SgtRocko

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 18, 2013, 10:09:14 PM
Ehh I think the people bitching nightly will be gone after their 30 day trial runs out.

I hope Art has RCH and minor dames etc just to piss these people off.

"MINOR DAMES" Oh, that is AWESOME.  Just love hearing an "Army officer" call his men "Army guys"

Chine

Quote from: widespread1 on September 18, 2013, 10:04:14 PM
JC WEBSTER IS BEING BLOCKTATED FROM CALLING INTO Art Bell SHOW ! AFTER 20 RINGS THE OPERATOR HANG UP ON JC @! THID IS AN OUTRAGE !

lol

Haha..Is that JC's facebook status? Think a couple people here added him as a friend.

Quote from: lava filling on September 18, 2013, 10:10:27 PM
He literally ran in the house. 

How surprised will everyone be when it's found out that Reed's been keeping a human corpse in his freezer all this time?

That would be hilarious.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 18, 2013, 10:07:38 PM
Does anyone else get the feeling that Art may just surpass his high point? This could really take off to new heights!

Art still has his training wheels on, just wait til he starts with new people in a few weeks.

All the people that are complaining, again, either haven't read that Art said he wanted to revisit with some old guests for the first two weeks before he gets into new territories. Either you guys are ignoring that or don't care.

ziznak

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on September 18, 2013, 10:05:11 PM
I am the only one who feels like the new Art show is a bit TOO much like the old show?  It's almost like they announced that the Seinfeld gang was getting back together, and then just re-shot old episodes with the same characters and dialogue.

I hope this is just Art getting his rhythm back, and that he will have something new for us in the coming weeks.  His show always felt fresh and edgy - this feels like reruns to me.
I would imagine there is some guest loyalty going on with Art and some of his old guests.  I would like to see some fresh content as well but lets see him pitch a few games in the minors ya know... I think we're still in the pre-season anyways.  Being that they have a guest submission process on artbell.com makes me think that maybe going into this the plan was to use some old guest re-appearances just to get the show up and going to bring some new guests in after they've heard the buzz.

popple

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 18, 2013, 10:05:00 PM
Popple homie, have you wormholed Art tonight?
I wormholed him asking if Reed fingered the brain hole and felt what it was like.

I wormholed him about the burrito alien being left on the doorstep. What if someone came out, saw the precious bundle and thought the stork had dropped it off? They'd be in for a SHOCKER!!