• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

Queen

Ok So i am going thru old art bell c2c shows and just an FYI 9/26/1996 around 1 hour 42 mins into the show. Jonathan Reed calls into arts show on the firs time caller line this is about 2 years before we hear about the alien in the freezer.

MV/Liberace!

I can't wait to see people posting in this section again every night.  July should be fun.

Dude this story is such crap. I really wish it were true. There were some many things that this guy did that  didn't make logical sense. the story was different on dark matter then on coast.

I really hope Art's new show doesnt have these guys on again. I feel like if they come back it will be just for the shock of it.

It worked on sirius xm to get the new listene'rs attention.

Daggit

The first time I heard this story I was totally riveted but like the Mel's Hole tale it's addendums became more and more ridiculous. Add to that that I now know a little bit more about the author and well fool me once and you know the rest.

b_dubb

Didn't Reed leave the U.S.? A return to Art's show seems unlikely. But please ... Art ... don't bring this joker back. The Internet can only accommodate so much Bravo Sierra.

coaster

Reed always replies on Art's facebook posts, trying to get attention. I hate the guy. His was a bullshit story that only need to be told once. I hope Art never has him back on.

jazmunda

Quote from: b_dubb on February 22, 2015, 05:49:43 PM
Didn't Reed leave the U.S.? A return to Art's show seems unlikely. But please ... Art ... don't bring this joker back. The Internet can only accommodate so much Bravo Sierra.

Quote from: coaster on February 22, 2015, 05:53:47 PM
Reed always replies on Art's facebook posts, trying to get attention. I hate the guy. His was a bullshit story that only need to be told once. I hope Art never has him back on.

For the life of me I cannot understand why Art had him back for Dark Matter considering the information that is out there about this hoax.

Dr Who

I have a leg of lamb in my freezer so far it hasn't attacked my dog. ;D

ONeill

Quote from: Dr Who on March 31, 2015, 12:22:50 AM
I have a leg of lamb in my freezer so far it hasn't attacked my dog. ;D

Take it out of the freezer and let it lie somewhere warm for a month or two, much may change after that!

Quote from: ONeill on April 08, 2015, 02:47:01 PM
Take it out of the freezer and let it lie somewhere warm for a month or two, much may change after that!
Hmmm? O'Neill with two ll's. Is that you Jack?  ;D

ONeill

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on April 08, 2015, 03:43:50 PM
Hmmm? O'Neill with two ll's. Is that you Jack?  ;D

Yes...

Two ls are very important.The guy with only one l has no sense of humour and the look of a constipated person.

The problem with Reed is everything that happens AFTER he kills the alien.

If he could have contained his story, so he attacks the alien, thinks it's dead
And then maybe said he blacked out for a few hours right after the attack -- then
his story would actually be pretty believable.

You would have people speculating that the aliens knocked him out.
There would be guessing that what happened afterwards was lost in missing time.

We'd be left with a mystery with maybe minimal, or no, "physical evidence".

Instead we get an alien reviving to life in a freezer, weird MIB stuff, global conspiracies,
teleporting alien named Freddie, paper mache alien head pics, stupid scream recording on audio.

The story is engaging, like reading the Serpo stuff, but it's too crazy.
It's even more crazy than Serpo.

CornyCrow

There are other places to go for nothing but the facts stories.  I remember the original show on the REAL C toC, when Art was at the helm.  It was a trip, and the longer it went on, the wilder the story got.  It was fun, like harkening to the days when you sat around the campfire trying to scare each other.

To me the highpoint is when Reed described wrapping the alien body, and Art interjected, in a very serious voice, 'Like a burrito' - and Reed hesitated for a moment and then agreed, 'Yes, like a burrito'.  At that point you KNEW that Art knew he was pulling everyone's leg, but was still having fun, wondering where else Reed was going with it.

EvB

Is Reed the one who got so much play by telling people NOT to follow the light when they die?  That's such an old carny trick - Madaam Le Bullshyte ' says 'you are cursed - but I can tell you no more!"  So, you keep going back cuz - well - who wants to have an invisible, nameless curse follow them around!?

ChandlersDad

Quote from: EvB on July 19, 2015, 06:31:01 PM
Is Reed the one who got so much play by telling people NOT to follow the light when they die?  That's such an old carny trick - Madaam Le Bullshyte ' says 'you are cursed - but I can tell you no more!"  So, you keep going back cuz - well - who wants to have an invisible, nameless curse follow them around!?

No,  no, no! LOL   That was John Lear.

Chronaut

I got so sick of this guy chiming in on Art's facebook page that I just couldn't handle it another moment, and called him out about the damning investigation about him on ufowatchdog.com.  Rather than answer any of my questions, including a very simple and direct question about his name being "Jonathan Rutter" (which is so well-established at this point that it isn't even disputable) he played the victim and refused to address a single point.  Lot's of "God bless" and stuff like that to hide the fact that he's a twisted sociopath with a long and horrific trail of human misery in his wake.

He then engaged me through private messages, and laughed when I told him that I'd call him out at every opportunity, saying that controversy only increases sales, or words to that effect.  Such a totally deplorable creep.  I pray that Art will finally take a few minutes to read that in-depth and irrefutable investigation about his cynical and premeditated effort to exploit Art's audience for profit, because that guy belongs in jail, not raking in money for a lifetime of lying to everyone he's ever known.  I can't even fathom spending years of your life pretending to be a child psychologist and making up stories inspired by newspaper articles about child abuse, just to come off as a PhD to your own fiancee, her family, and all of your "friends."  That's a special kind of twisted evil right there, crikes.

ONeill

Quote from: Chronaut on August 14, 2015, 02:23:49 AM
I got so sick of this guy chiming in on Art's facebook page that I just couldn't handle it another moment, and called him out about the damning investigation about him on ufowatchdog.com.  Rather than answer any of my questions, including a very simple and direct question about his name being "Jonathan Rutter" (which is so well-established at this point that it isn't even disputable) he played the victim and refused to address a single point.  Lot's of "God bless" and stuff like that to hide the fact that he's a twisted sociopath with a long and horrific trail of human misery in his wake.

He then engaged me through private messages, and laughed when I told him that I'd call him out at every opportunity, saying that controversy only increases sales, or words to that effect.  Such a totally deplorable creep.  I pray that Art will finally take a few minutes to read that in-depth and irrefutable investigation about his cynical and premeditated effort to exploit Art's audience for profit, because that guy belongs in jail, not raking in money for a lifetime of lying to everyone he's ever known.  I can't even fathom spending years of your life pretending to be a child psychologist and making up stories inspired by newspaper articles about child abuse, just to come off as a PhD to your own fiancee, her family, and all of your "friends."  That's a special kind of twisted evil right there, crikes.

Yeah, I hate this fraud, and I absolutely hate it every time he appears in any of the discussions on Art's FB page. In general I don't care, I always can just ignore a particular show that I know will be a load of made up crap. But I really hope "Dr Reed" is never appearing on MitD. The reason is him saying multiple times that he has been asked by C2C to appear but he waits for Art to return, which is just complete load of BS. C2C don't want him for some reason, if it were any different he would be eating Dave's nuts with unmatched ferocity.

Chronaut

Quote from: ONeill on August 14, 2015, 06:16:34 AM
if it were any different he would be eating Dave's nuts with unmatched ferocity.
I still laugh when I read this - and somehow it sounds like something O'Neill might say after a couple of beers, sitting on the dock casting a lure into his fishless pond, lol.

pate

I really want recipes.  Is a Reptilian or Grey alien in my freezer?

The two have vastly different cooking temps and thymes?

What of Sassquatch?  Do I braise or baste?  Grill perhaps?  Can I grill Sassquatch in California, or is it a cancer hazard?

Chupacabra, should be thinly sliced and flash-fried?

I was out netting butterflies and happened to have some rods in the net, normally an "OverCatch" (as in OVER THE SIDE), but now there seems to be a market for rods?

I use rods as a flavoring ingredient, or as main course?

What is the availability of rods as an over-catch/commodity?

Must think on this...

droog

ONeill

Quote from: Chronaut on August 23, 2015, 03:26:57 AM
I still laugh when I read this - and somehow it sounds like something O'Neill might say after a couple of beers, sitting on the dock casting a lure into his fishless pond, lol.

Heh, Jack never ever caught anything, did he?

Chronaut

Quote from: ONeill on September 28, 2015, 10:09:19 AM
Heh, Jack never ever caught anything, did he?
Lol, yeah in season 8, “Reckoning, Part 3,” when Sam finally takes Jack up on his offer to go fishing with him at his cabin, she quickly busts him on his fishless fishing pond:

QuoteThe final scene is of Sam and Jack, fishing at Jack's cabin. She remarks on how they "should have done this years ago," while Jack replies that they shouldn't dwell on it. She remarks that there are no fish in the pond, and when Jack agrees she laughs. Daniel and Teal'c appear around the corner carrying lawn chairs and a cooler, having joined them on the trip, and the episode ends as Jack and Sam continue to cast out their fishing lines, smiling and happy.
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Threads

ONeill

Quote from: Chronaut on September 28, 2015, 11:10:13 AM
Lol, yeah in season 8, “Reckoning, Part 3,” when Sam finally takes Jack up on his offer to go fishing with him at his cabin, she quickly busts him on his fishless fishing pond:
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Threads

Hehe, that's right. I forgot this one.

Also - the original Stargate movie features a much funnier "tastes like chicken" scene than the one I posted. Unfortunately it looks like it's not online anywhere:/