• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Guest Jim Wasserman defends illuminati

Started by Lightbringer, April 26, 2012, 11:00:28 PM

Lightbringer

I had to register for forums for this one....I'm listening to this guy talk about how MISUNDERSTOOD "do what thou wilt" is and how much of a PRANKSTER Aleister Crowley was blah blah blah he's a harmless brit "from the victorian era" (Wasserman's words).

A caller even brought up the CHILD SACRIFICE (a light topic among Crowley people) and WASSERMAN who could not have been MORE PROUD about his membership to freemasons, OTO etc. Told the lady to KEEP THE BOOK OF MAGIC when she called in asking about her late husband's "book in a weird language i dont recognize". CROWLEY WAS NOT A MEMBER OF A "RECOGNIZED" MASONIC LODGE AS MUCH AS HE CLAIMED TO BE A MASON.

This is the quote the caller referred to:
"For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim. {95} For evocations it would be more convenient to place the blood of the victim in the Triangle â€" the idea being that the spirit might obtain from the blood this subtle but physical substance which was the quintessence of its life in such a manner as to enable it to take on a visible and tangible shape."

It is disgusting to try to deflect the meaning of this in any way. Come on coast to coast listeners...it's time to BE VOCAL about what is going on and NOT LET these imposters. This guy even pronounced it like the bird, CROW-ley, like he loves the stupid pronunciation AC wanted. At the end of the show he deflected the fact that AC was a heroin addict when he died and tried to make it look like a matter of fact no big deal thing.

I ALWAYS LISTEN WITH A DISCERNING EAR BUT GUESTS LIKE THESE ARE ABOVE AND BEYOND SCARY. COME ON GUYS BIGFOOT? REPTILIAN ALIENS THAT NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN? THEY FEED YOU PURE BS TO LEAD YOU ON A "GHOST HUNT" IN YOUR OWN MIND WHILE THE ILLUMINATI KUNDALINI MAGIC PRACTICING LUCIFERIAN DOCTRINE PUSHING CLOVEN HOOF HANDSIGN FLASHING INBREDS TELL US "NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ON".

Lightbringer

I just want to post a little bit more research on this. Here is an article from John Van Auken (Coast guest numerous times) talking about an edgar cayce reading about kundalini.

“Q: How may I bring into activity my pineal and pituitary glands, as well as the kundalini and other chakras, that I may attain to higher mental and spiritual powers? A: First so fill the mind with the ideal that it may vibrate throughout the whole of the mental being! Then, close the desires of the fleshly self to conditions about you. Meditate upon ‘Thy will WITH me.’ Feel this. FILL all the centers of the body, from the lowest to the highest, with this ideal; opening the centers by surrounding self first with that consciousness, ‘Not my will but Thine, O Lord, be done in and through me.’ And then, have that desire, that purpose, of not attaining without HIS direction -- who is the Maker, the Giver of life and light; as it is indeed in Him that we live and move and have our being.”

You get Cayce’s major idea in these readings. He teaches us to prepare to raise the spiritual forces in the body by setting and feeling a powerful, fully-penetrating ideal of God’s will, rather than our will, and to feel God’s direction throughout the whole of our being as we open the centers and raise the energy. As he said in an earlier reading, “There is nothing to be fearful of, but keep the emotions better balanced.” So many people that I’ve talked with over the years of teaching meditation have expressed their fear of raising the kundalini and opening their spiritual centers. The teaching is: don’t raise and open by yourself! That is rightly fearful. But do get in there and attune self to God’s presence and then, in His/Her presence, open and allow the spiritual forces to flow. Here’s a wonderful reading on this:

THIS IS THE TRUE PATH TO UNLOCKING KUNDALINI ENERGY AND CAYCE STATED NUMEROUS TIMES THAT MAN MUST ACT ON GOD'S WILL. THIS IS WHY 'DO WHAT THOU WILT' IS MEANT TO LEAD YOU DOWN THE WRONG PATH. FOLLOWING CROWLEY'S EVIL METHODS OF UNLOCKING ENERGIES WITHIN THE MIND AND BODY ALLOW DARK SPIRITS AND DEMONS TO ACT THEIR WILL THROUGH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE UNWITTINGLY SHUNNING GOD'S WILL. THIS DOES NOT MEAN TO NOT FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND DREAMS BUT THAT YOUR GOAL SHOULD ALWAYS BE TO GLORIFY GOD AND THE BEAUTY THAT IS LIFE, NOT TO "FOLLOW YOUR OWN WILL" AND BECOME ADDICTED TO HEROIN WHILE MOLESTING YOUNG BOYS AND DOCUMENTING IT IN PHOTOGRAPHIC ALBUMS. READ CROWLEY'S BOOK ON SEXUAL POETRY ENTITLED WHITE STAINS.

Lightbringer

THIS PHILOSOPHY IS WHY CROWLEY WAS REJECTED BY THE FREEMASONS AND HAD TO START HIS OWN ORDER OF THE OTO AFTER GETTING KICKED OUT OF THE GOLDEN DAWN.

morphiaflow

Crowley was an occultist and a bit of a trickster. (As opposed to Lavey who was little more than a carnie.) It seems like you take him far more seriously than he took himself. It also strikes me that you probably registered here for the sole purpose of posting your agenda/opinions in hopes of finding like minds. Good for you.

Lightbringer

So let's suppose that Crowley was, indeed, "just a trickster". Does this mean, also, that "The whole of the law shall be: do what thou wilt" was just another trick from an occultist? Obviously Thelema and other "spirits" that he says spoke through him were tricks as well. Why, then, did Jim Wasserman spend so much time explaining the "real meaning" of "do what thou wilt"? He even said it was "the most important way to live" or something like that. My argument is in no way nullified by unsubstantiated claims that the man who held the highest position in almost every branch of the  mystery schools of his day was a "trickster" who is taken "far too seriously". Would you tell members of the OTO that they take Crowley too seriously?

You are not acting for the good of God when you knowingly deceive people even if it's said to be "tricks" a century later. The Edgar Cayce reading and John Van Aucken analysis that I provided are in very plain English and describe this exact topic, while also dealing with the true way of unlocking the kundalini. This also is a well known topic of Crowley's that he loved to brag about.

I went to college at the University of Texas. Here is something some of you may know, taken from the Harry Ransom Center at UT website:

The University of Texas, as part of their 20th century manuscript archives in the Harry Ransom Center, has the largest single collection of original Crowley manuscripts, letters, and related documents in the world. All that is required to examine any documents in these collections is a valid state or government issued ID.

I have done extensive research on these topics as a man in his twenties in this decadent, immoral society. I'm sure many of you here remember Bill Cooper. WHAT WOULD BILL COOPER SAY ABOUT THIS MAN. I was just a child when Bill was on the air and by the time I was old enough to understand him he had been long gone from us. I also listen to Coast to Coast AM because it is by far the biggest radio show for "counterculture" or "occult" topics. I think that Noory is about as good a host/interviewer that anybody could be. He does not seem to censor topics and never seems impatient or rude. There are obviously a lot of "silly" shows about bigfoot and stuff, which keeps the Art Bell spirit. I know this seems irrelevant but what I'm aiming at is that this is a very LARGE audience of people who are MUCH MORE intelligent about these subjects than say, people who do not tune in. Look at all the people who called into this particular show and they had Crowley quotes and stories that all flew in the FACE of this "Crowley was a trickster go practice do what thou wilt somewhere" message. As I said before, trick or not (and I know for a fact that AC himself believed these things and practiced them until his death) these are methods for inculcating DARKNESS and not LIGHT. Do you honestly think that an enochian angel would be like "Oh man look at Aleister Crowley this young british pervert who slurps his soup I'm going to reveal every last SECRET OF GOD to this soul?

It really is time for a calling of Christians to not be afraid of pronouncing love for Jesus and his teachings. He was an adept of the true sense of the word. All mysteries had been revealed and he showed us the way. Do not allow these people who even bother to WRITE BOOKS about KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN TO HARNESS THEIR POWER OR AS OFFERINGS PLAY IT OFF. THE ALL ONE CREATOR GOD IS GOOD AND HAS NO NEED FOR THE DEATH OF AN INNOCENT. ONLY THOSE BESTIAL POWERS WHICH HAVE MEN AND WOMEN TODAY IN SUCH FIRM GRASP DEMANDS THIS.

CROWLEY COULD NOT HAVE UNLOCKED ANY TRUE DIVINE SOURCE OF POWER OR WISDOM BECAUSE EVERYTHING HE DID WAS SINFUL, ARROGANT AND EVIL. HE WRITES ABOUT FORCING HIS WIFE TO HAVE SEX WITH HIS DOG. AND THEN THESE PEOPLE COME ON NOORY'S SHOW AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE IN IT.

BobGrau

lol you're terrified of the 'illuminati' yet you call yourself 'lightbringer'. Make up your mind.

...and stop shining that thing in my eyes! It's annoying.

Lightbringer

May I call your attention to:

2 Corinthians 4:6

For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

This light was around a long time before the ILLUMINATI. A long time before LUCIFER. THIS IS THE LIGHT OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF GOD. Maybe I'm just in the wrong place, I see a lot of people have read this thread but only 2 of them have added anything and they have both been negative.

Morgus

Quote from: BobGrau on April 27, 2012, 11:50:26 AM
lol you're terrified of the 'illuminati' yet you call yourself 'lightbringer'.
a lightbringer sounds awfully similar to calling oneself a "Worker in the Light"
this guy must be Noory or one of his minions, trying to troll the ones he labels "haters" here?  8)

Lightbringer

You guys the light can only be bad?? I am a real person who felt moved to become a member of this forum to engage in discussion on the shows topics. Are you guys that paranoid to think I'm a "troll" "agent of noory" when I try tO quote Edgar cayce and the bible? Please instead of trying to find some conspiracy in my name try to keep to the topic of this thread.

Morgus

Quote from: Lightbringer on April 27, 2012, 01:20:45 PM
You guys the light can only be bad??
with your leader claiming to be a "Worker in the Light" the answer is obvious.
Norry is bad, bad, bad and labels us all "haters"

Lightbringer

Morgus I am curious to know what you actually disagree with me about. I'm also curious when the light of truth became a bad symbol? What am I missing here? Yes my name is lightbringer. Obviously the name is IRONIC.

Eddie Coyle

Lou Ciffer is a cool sign in sheet name.

morphiaflow

Hey Lightbringer,

Who said I was a Christian?
Who said this was a Christian forum?
Who said those on this forum are ready to jump up and march now that you've exposed this evil plot?
Were you expecting an army of bible-thumpin', Jesus-believin', gun-totin' light workers to goose-step at your beck and call?

Your lengthy responses are clearly well-prepared.
Do you just search the internet looking for places to post them?
I bet you do. I bet I could find your posts on other boards, too.
You're not interested in interacting with others who share your interests...
You're only interested in thrusting your personal beliefs out in the world, explaining why they're correct, and explaining why everyone else is wrong when you are challenged.
This doesn't just make you a troll, it makes you a didactic, polemicist troll.
(And probably a calvinist as well.)

So you know, it's an open forum and all. Say what you like. But I know you for what you are, and I'm not interested. (And I doubt many here are.) And I don't really plan to take the debate bait, either.
(This is the part where you say to me, "And I know what YOU are, Mr Morphiaflow, Mr Non-Christian, Mr Agent of Satan! Fie on you, evil one!" Go on, I dare ya. I double DOG dare ya! Oh, I'm sorry, I'm dyslexic, I mean, I double GOD dare ya. But then you're probably not a believer in dualism....)

But thanks for the brief distraction; to paraphrase the late, great James T. Kirk..."It was fun.....NOT!"

Quote from: Lightbringer on April 27, 2012, 11:19:13 AM
I think that Noory is about as good a host/interviewer that anybody could be. He does not seem to censor topics and never seems impatient or rude. There are obviously a lot of "silly" shows about bigfoot and stuff, which keeps the Art Bell spirit.

Now this is where the Noory defenders baffle my understanding of them. I think it is their misunderstanding of what facilitates a discussion (Bell did. Noory doesn't), as opposed to intellectual/religious/political masterbation (all Noory).

As for your topic and the way it has been presented by you, I've something to suggest:

TACT: Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

Such a subject as yours requires it.    8)

PS: 5 points for making "a lot" two words.  :)

stevesh

Yes, those of us who actually listen to C2C get quite enough Jesus-thumping as it is. Coastgab is our respite from the likes of 'lightbringer'.

McPhallus

Believe what thou wilt.

Quote from: Lightbringer on April 27, 2012, 12:31:42 PM

2 Corinthians 4:6

For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

This light was around a long time before the ILLUMINATI. A long time before LUCIFER. THIS IS THE LIGHT OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GLORY OF GOD. Maybe I'm just in the wrong place, I see a lot of people have read this thread but only 2 of them have added anything and they have both been negative.

ziznak

It IS true... people that talk too much DO have nothing to say. 

3 ziznak 5:9
and ziznak said unto thee "STFU"