• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Kaliopea on May 19, 2016, 09:47:05 PM
Heather supports who's she's told to support.  Who owns the station?  Two Evangelical Christians frm TX.

What station is that?  This is an internet-based radio show.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2016, 09:48:43 PM
What station is that?  This is an internet-based radio show.
I'm guessing that poster is talking about KCAA or, maybe WTWW, but I don't the latter is owned by Texans.

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 09:55:29 PM
I'm guessing that poster is talking about KCAA or, maybe WTWW, but I don't the latter is owned by Texans.

Fred's an evangelical Christian?  Now that's weird.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2016, 09:57:49 PM
Fred's an evangelical Christian?  Now that's weird.
I have no idea about that part of the allegation, for good or for ill. He seems to allow just about any type of view on the station as long as they are paying. So not sure he has a religious or political bent, at least that, effects, the station programming.

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 09:59:50 PM
I have no idea about that part of the allegation, for good or for ill. He seems to allow just about any type of view on the station as long as they are paying. So not sure he has a religious or political bent, at least that, effects, the station programming.

He's a Texan but he's a Bernie Sanders Democrat.  Go figure.  He's made his political views very well known on Hoagland's show.

Anyway, MITD is only on for 3 hours on that station.

Quote from: Kaliopea on May 19, 2016, 09:47:05 PM
Heather supports who's she's told to support.  Who owns the station?  Two Evangelical Christians frm TX.

With her it begins and ends with who Art supports.  Someone ought to call in and ask her what she likes about him.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 19, 2016, 10:02:44 PM
He's a Texan but he's a Bernie Sanders Democrat.  Go figure.  He's made his political views very well known on Hoagland's show.
I haven't listened to OSOM recently so didn't know he has been on. It doesn't surprise me though that some go Bernie's way even if they are "evangelical." Like a Bill Moyers etc type of liberal Christian. It sort of amazes me but so much of the "liberal" leftists over time have been Christians of some bent, even evangelical etc, but the current narrative is that all are some kind of heartless, rightwing bastards who want to kill everyone or at least shut them out of freedom and public funds. Yet the actual facts is that for civil rights, equal rights, anti-war, political reform, even now for the immigrants and "refugees" it is the churches who are the most actually working for it (for good or ill, I say ill in some cases, but matter of opinion.) Or, in cases, like in South America, Russia, Eastern Bloc, Africa, China, are/were getting killed for their reform campaigns.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 09:59:50 PM
Fred was (is) willing to put my "Hey Officer" show on KCAA w/o commercials, under a 50/50 split of potential Patreon revenue for the show. He does not like the militarization of police. Someday I may still get that show together, I'd love to do it. He also created  www.theposthole.com to have a place to put his rejected Huffington Post articles. I've spoken to Fred at length on the phone, he's a genuine character I respect a lot.

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2016, 10:24:15 PM
   Fred was (is) willing to put my "Hey Officer" show on KCAA w/o commercials, under a 50/50 split of potential Patreon revenue for the show. He does not like the militarization of police. Someday I may still get that show together, I'd love to do it. He also created  www.theposthole.com to have a place to put his rejected Huffington Post articles. I've spoken to Fred at length on the phone, he's a genuine character I respect a lot.
That's awesome, If you do get the piece together please put it out there. Or PM me it (I won't repost or publish.) I like your ideas.
ps: keep on Fidgeting.

norland2424

Quote from: bobo17 on May 19, 2016, 02:37:41 PM
norland2424
although you were eager and appear almost relieved to assoicate your vocabulary and life style with mine, i can Assure you that when i refered to bare back, i was refering to riding greasy without a saddle - which as anyone with a brain knows is refered to ridding 'bareback'.

Again, i don't want to judge your lifestyle in a negative manor, but i just want to clarify
to my many many friends and coleegs here on bellgab, that i am not in any way assoicatied with such a deprived lifesstly such as what  norland2424 is obviosly engaged in.

Note:  its not a good idea to "try to be funny or cute" with me as you will end up looking
and feeling like an arse

bobo

So that pm of you wanting it " bareback" from all the bellgab men is a lie? I mean your not my type but if letting you ride the 19.5 long schlong will bring Art back i am more than willing to let you ride it for the sake of bellgab.

WOTR

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2016, 04:25:34 PM

The very first post about long time friend of art, Bob crane, etc was amusing. But that was two fucking months ago. Every day, the same shit. Nothing funny, new, or witty.

#ignoreBobo
#bettereveryday

Ciardelo

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2016, 10:24:15 PM
Sure buddy, because you've proven how well you've handled money in the past. lol

Ciardelo

I thought this was the Art Bell thread.  Any word on when he's coming back?

Quote from: norland2424 on May 19, 2016, 10:46:24 PM
So that pm of you wanting it " bareback" from all the bellgab men is a lie? I mean your not my type but if letting you ride the 19.5 long schlong will bring Art back i am more than willing to let you ride it for the sake of bellgab.

Wow! I can't believe you admitted, on bellgab, your 19.5 mm size.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 19, 2016, 11:52:43 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/non%20sequitur
Sure buddy. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Take the coke spoon out of your nose and smell the coffee bubby.

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 20, 2016, 12:08:45 AM
Sure buddy. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Take the coke spoon out of your nose and smell the coffee bubby.

That fucker owes you  ;D ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 19, 2016, 11:40:40 PM
He's holding off until after the meeting with Bobo. 

If we start posting pictures of asian women it'd make Art come back. I'll start by posting someone Art's actual age!

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 19, 2016, 06:50:17 PM
Oh for fucks sake. 

Does she give a reason, other than Art likes him?
She would probably shoot hemlock if he asked her to.

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on May 19, 2016, 10:08:55 PM
I haven't listened to OSOM recently so didn't know he has been on. It doesn't surprise me though that some go Bernie's way even if they are "evangelical." Like a Bill Moyers etc type of liberal Christian. It sort of amazes me but so much of the "liberal" leftists over time have been Christians of some bent, even evangelical etc, but the current narrative is that all are some kind of heartless, rightwing bastards who want to kill everyone or at least shut them out of freedom and public funds. Yet the actual facts is that for civil rights, equal rights, anti-war, political reform, even now for the immigrants and "refugees" it is the churches who are the most actually working for it (for good or ill, I say ill in some cases, but matter of opinion.) Or, in cases, like in South America, Russia, Eastern Bloc, Africa, China, are/were getting killed for their reform campaigns.
Not for a woman's right to choose, though. 

CornyCrow

There is a piece in The Atlantic written by a person with Crohns disease who was helped greatly by going gluten free. 

Quote from: Segundus on May 20, 2016, 07:14:19 AM
Not for a woman's right to choose, though.

It's murder, plain and simple. Stuff revealed about organ trafficking occurring at women's clinics and the like take abortion to a whole other deplorable level, too. Besides, a convenient countermeasure was invented a long time ago.

CornyCrow

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on May 20, 2016, 07:34:52 AM
It's murder, plain and simple. Stuff revealed about organ trafficking occurring at women's clinics and the like take abortion to a whole other deplorable level, too. Besides, a convenient countermeasure was invented a long time ago.
No child should be born to parents who do not want it or lack the means to care for it properly.  The crime in our poorest of neighborhoods is caused by neglect.  There is no population who would adopt all those children and their lives are ruined, usually for the duration, often because of the expense or traveling necessary for their mothers to have had an abortion. 

A life of abuse and neglect and being raised by street culture is worse than not having been born in the first place. 

It is because of birth control and abortion that so many women have been free to graduate college and get decent jobs before starting a family.  Abortions are a gift from God to give women full and rewarding lives.   As they say, if men had to carry and deliver children you'd not see such resistance to abortion. 

We have seen a reduction in crime just about 17 years after abortion became legal. 

Before the legalization there were planes full of pregnant women regularly leaving the states for England, where it was legal.  The women who were killed and maimed in alleyway clinics were the poor. 

Abortion will and has always been with us.  It should be legal and safe - and free to the poor. 

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Ciardelo on May 19, 2016, 11:40:40 PM

He is back .....
He's the 'Edgar Bergen' with his Charlie McCarthy reincarnation ...... bobo

My condolences to you on your damaged thought processes ......

paladin1991

sss
Quote from: Segundus on May 20, 2016, 07:48:18 AM
No child should be born to parents who do not want it or lack the means to care for it properly.  The crime in our poorest of neighborhoods is caused by neglect.  There is no population who would adopt all those children and their lives are ruined, usually for the duration, often because of the expense or traveling necessary for their mothers to have had an abortion. 

A life of abuse and neglect and being raised by street culture is worse than not having been born in the first place. 

It is because of birth control and abortion that so many women have been free to graduate college and get decent jobs before starting a family.  Abortions are a gift from God to give women full and rewarding lives.   As they say, if men had to carry and deliver children you'd not see such resistance to abortion. 

We have seen a reduction in crime just about 17 years after abortion became legal. 

Before the legalization there were planes full of pregnant women regularly leaving the states for England, where it was legal.  The women who were killed and maimed in alleyway clinics were the poor. 

Abortion will and has always been with us.  It should be legal and safe - and free to the poor.
Planes full?  Was it a red eye flight?  Ah yes, I remember the 'planes full'  although I can't place the name of the airline that had those planes full.  Hmmm, didn't they have that fancy logo on the side of their planes?  With that catchy phrase... 'No Fetus can beat us!'?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Segundus on May 20, 2016, 07:48:18 AM

Summary: Abortion helps kill off the niggers, so what's to complain about?