• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Kolchak

Quote from: CleopatraStratifies on May 12, 2016, 05:55:38 AM
Just because your Moms nice but the last of her eggs are droppin doesn't mean I want to impregnate and support her.

While you're stuck in 1997, could you pick me up some Ecto Cooler?

Quote from: CleopatraStratifies on May 12, 2016, 06:02:27 AM
HEATHER - 10
BATEMAN -  0

It's rather difficult to pin down a thin-skinned, pathological liar on the defense. Which one of Heather's numerous explanations for her behavior that night did you believe the most, may I ask? Please include a percentage of probability next to each excuse:

A) Joking
B) Serious
C) Joking and serious
D) Cage rattling
E) Doing it for the lulz

ItsOver

Quote from: effluenza on May 11, 2016, 05:55:48 PM
Quick you better hurry up and Subscribe to Heather because Uncle Artie is putting up the price soon.

Great.  Art has become Wade's shameless, PremRat-like shill.

73s

Several of his recent postings on his Facebook, advertising and promoting MITD shows, appear to have been removed (or privacy settings restricted). They were loaded with mostly negative comments about MITD or questions about his status or requests for his return to MITD.

ItsOver

Quote from: 73s on May 12, 2016, 09:49:16 AM
Several of his recent postings on his Facebook, advertising and promoting MITD shows, appear to have been removed (or privacy settings restricted). They were loaded with mostly negative comments about MITD or questions about his status or requests for his return to MITD.
Sigh.  I'd recommend Art forget about MITD if he's not going to be the host.  Just enjoy his retirement with his family, his HAM radio, drones, etc.  All this MITD, Heather stuff just further diminishes his radio legacy.  Hell, isn't having "quitter" hung around his neck been enough for him.  Enough, I'll take my own advice and continue to further distance myself from MITD. 

Greg Noory, anyone?

Quote from: ItsOver on May 12, 2016, 09:43:30 AM
Great.  Art has become Wade's shameless, PremRat-like shill.

I started out posting a funny picture, but now I just feel bad for the guy.

BobGrau

Quote from: ItsOver on May 12, 2016, 10:16:57 AM

(...)

Greg Noory, anyone?

Why is this making me laugh so damn hard?

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on May 12, 2016, 10:16:57 AM
Sigh.  I'd recommend Art forget about MITD if he's not going to be the host.  Just enjoy his retirement with his family, his HAM radio, drones, etc.  ...

He intentionally drove mitd into a ditch and yet keeps trying to jump-start it.  Let it go Art, you have a huge body of great work to be proud of.  Relax and be well.

bateman

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 12, 2016, 09:34:35 AM
It's rather difficult to pin down a thin-skinned, pathological liar on the defense. Which one of Heather's numerous explanations for her behavior that night did you believe the most, may I ask? Please include a percentage of probability next to each excuse:

A) Joking
B) Serious
C) Joking and serious
D) Cage rattling
E) Doing it for the lulz

That's exactly why it was so frustrating. Most people saw through her little act, but I see there are still a few mouthbreathers who bought her side of it. In the words of Donald Trump: sad!

Ciardelo

Quote from: zeebo on May 12, 2016, 01:44:22 PM
He intentionally drove mitd into a ditch and yet keeps trying to jump-start it.  Let it go Art, you have a huge body of great work to be proud of.  Relax and be well.
+1

bobo17

FOLKS

The MEETING went great today between  Donald T. and Paul R.  ( i am keeping the names private to protect my unique acess to these two powerful politicians).
I will be using the template that i used today, for the MEETING with Art et al re: resignation of Heather.

i as always will keep you uptodate.
now i am off for a little much needed and deserved relazation - a nice long horseback ride and some bonding time.

bobo

Dateline

Good for Bobo!  Folks, he is back in the saddle again. 

Kolchak

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 12, 2016, 09:34:35 AM

A) Joking
B) Serious
C) Joking and serious
D) Cage rattling
E) Doing it for the lulz

You forgot option F: Musky Bottoms

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: bobo17 on May 12, 2016, 03:06:42 PM
FOLKS

The MEETING went great today between  Donald T. and Paul R.  ( i am keeping the names private to protect my unique acess to these two powerful politicians).
I will be using the template that i used today, for the MEETING with Art et al re: resignation of Heather.

now i am off for a little much needed and deserved relazation - a nice long horseback ride and some bonding time.

bobo

Good to hear from you Art ...
You've quit this thread many times, yet here you are again ......

73s

Quote from: zeebo on May 12, 2016, 01:44:22 PM

I'm reading his autobiography right now. There's lots of amusing things in there that are fun to read about but not that amazing. Then in the same kind of nonchalant style he recounts how he used his role as a broadcaster to raise $200,000 to help rescue 120 orphans out of Saigon. Wow. That made an impression on me, to use your status to make a real difference somehow.

bigchucka

Quote from: 73s on May 12, 2016, 05:26:37 PM
I'm reading his autobiography right now. There's lots of amusing things in there that are fun to read about but not that amazing. Then in the same kind of nonchalant style he recounts how he used his role as a broadcaster to raise $200,000 to help rescue 120 orphans out of Saigon. Wow. That made an impression on me, to use your status to make a real difference somehow.

He was also getting more poon than MV.  "Groupies" would wait outside of the radio station for him to leave work.

73s

Quote from: bigchucka on May 12, 2016, 05:30:36 PM
He was also getting more poon than MV.  "Groupies" would wait outside of the radio station for him to leave work.

Yeah, I read that as well. He was/is not a saint by any means. But I was still impressed he did that.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bigchucka on May 12, 2016, 05:30:36 PM
He was also getting more poon than MV.

NOBODY is getting more poon than me.  i own a camaro.

coaster

Quote from: coaster on May 09, 2016, 07:53:55 AM
i wonder if Art stills lovessss Heather.
The dipshit doth protest too much. Stop being such a lush on Bellgab, k...
::)

ge30542

Has there been any new info about the stalker?

Hautex

Quote from: bobo17 on May 12, 2016, 03:06:42 PM
FOLKS

I'm thinking the secret service is now closely following Booboo and not in a protective way...

Kolchak

Quote from: ge30542 on May 12, 2016, 08:05:05 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: ge30542 on May 12, 2016, 08:05:05 PM