• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 10, 2016, 03:12:42 AM
I still have mine. Been on the Gabcast. You should volunteer, I'll call in.

What would the point be? SV gave MV the opportunity to ask off message questions but they weren't asked..not one, out of about a dozen. Anyone getting close, even in a roundabout way to asking anything controversial directly of AB will be met with vitriol and dismissed. Jazmunda said on air (podcast not included) to PBS directly when she had the temerity to say she didn't believe AB's story ' You're a fucking idiot'. No discussion, just dismissed.

phrodo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 03:09:01 AM
Fuck that- That baby needs to go out and get a job. Tired of this entitlement shit the youth have today... Babys expecting parents to pay for their diapers is the entire problem with society today. Baby needs to go work in the coal mines , buy its own diapers and learn the ethics of hard work.

Nice myopic reply little piggy. Obama wouldn't be proud of you at all.  ;D

Canned Heat

More trash from my last post.  I love the retarded interpretation by these mouths.  The sheer idiocy they puke up should embarrass them when they read it back which I imagine they do all night long.

I guess I might post in another 6 months.  In the meantime, clean up your shit MV.  I can't stomach the place for more than a few nights a year.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 03:27:16 AM
Nice myopic reply little piggy. Obama wouldn't be proud of you at all.  ;D
Not as  proud as we are of our president.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 03:24:39 AM
Ill do more than just call in- I'll volunteer to sit there and wait for your call (which you will agree will be a video call) and then we can have it out, you and I.

In before I dont have a webcam"- I'll buy you one.

You wanna keep talking motherfucker. Now lets do this.

I'll volunteer to do gabcast with you, no problem. Next time MV announces, let's jump in and do it. It's open to everyone on the forum.

phrodo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 03:24:39 AM
Ill do more than just call in- I'll volunteer to sit there and wait for your call (which you will agree will be a video call) and then we can have it out, you and I.

In before "I dont have a webcam"- I'll buy you one.

You wanna keep talking motherfucker. Now lets do this.

So .. where were you last night little piggy? Was the trough at the local pay phone clogged? HAHAHAHA!  ;D

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Canned Heat on February 10, 2016, 03:28:36 AM
More trash from my last post.  I love the retarded interpretation by these mouths.  The sheer idiocy they puke up should embarrass them when they read it back which I imagine they do all night long.

I guess I might post in another 6 months.  In the meantime, clean up your shit MV.  I can't stomach the place for more than a few nights a year.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Please stay!!!!!!!!!! You add so much to the conversation.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 10, 2016, 03:29:05 AM
I'll volunteer to do gabcast with you, no problem. Next time MV announces, let's jump in and do it. It's open to everyone on the forum.
Video though. thats my stipulation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Canned Heat on February 10, 2016, 03:28:36 AM

Is that your answer when you have nothing to go to? Hurry back, post often.

phrodo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 03:28:47 AM
Not as  proud as we are of our president.

Sooo .. I take that to mean WAY less than most of us like having a root canal without any anesthetic?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 03:32:54 AM
Sooo .. I take that to mean WAY less than most of us like having a root canal without any anesthetic?
;D Maybe even a bit more.

phrodo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 03:33:30 AM
;D Maybe even a bit more.

Soo .. where were you last night little piggy? Even Ms. Fidgnuts managed to call the Gabcast with her Obamaphone.

What's your lame excuse?

theONE

I'm listening to George right now,..
and you not going to believe what I just heard,...George did show
a great level of class,...listen to this:

Tommy was reading letters from listeners, and women ask George for advise,
that she likes to get into a ham radios,...
George answered -- Ooo, for that you should go to Art,..he is the ham radio guy. I'm not.

So, there you go,...this is a class act.

And one more time I tell you this,...I do think that very often George is not good,..
not good ,... but his show energy to me has much better energy flow
than Heather the 40-years Old Prune...[her newest nick :P]

You should hear her pronunciations tonight,-terrible stuff ,..
and you are making fun of George
I made several real time comments on her thread....look for "sh"

Art,..it was shits - so don't make that much fun of George,...your 40-years old Prune
is not that much better,..no wonder they call Heather Girl Noory , haha :P Art :P

btw,
HWS

phrodo

Nice of you to post during your 'free time' Dave. Now go back to ignoring your guests.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 03:36:48 AM
Soo .. where were you last night little piggy? Even Ms. Fidgnuts managed to call the Gabcast with her Obamaphone.

What's your lame excuse?
Ive already explained, man. Its a pointless endeavor-

The chance of resolving anything, finding consensus and geting to real truth is hovering at around .0005%... Theres not a whole lot of reason- If it were an actual debate that was moderated and each side had no exclusive control over the format it might be different but even then its not like were really going to get anywhere or change opinions tbh.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 10, 2016, 03:42:17 AM
Cop out.
Sounds like you've copped out.

Ill let the reader decide.

I have given you personal  number which you fail to call.
I have agreed to debate and argue or whatever the fuck  you want- ON VIDEO
I have said I will buy you a webcam if you dont have one.

You keep making excuses. I'm trying to be accommodating here.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 03:44:21 AM
Sounds like you've copped out.

Ill let the reader decide.

I have given you personal  number which you fail to call.
I have agreed to debate and argue or whatever the fuck  you want- ON VIDEO
I have said I will buy you a webcam if you dont have one.

You keep making excuses. I'm trying to be accommodating here.

No, you're bullshitting your way around the fact that you haven't got the balls to say this shit on air. You could have called in and talked to Art. Would have been better than Gary.

theONE

DarKPenguiN ,just be careful -
when doing video with those pervs,...they will be jerking off
under the desk when talking with you,...FUCK THEM ,[in my humble opinion],
this place is infested with pervs.
I'm for real man.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: theONE on February 10, 2016, 03:46:26 AM
I'm for real man.
Well i'll add a 'tip me' button to the feed and then we can all be happy (if they at least tip a little...) lol

phrodo

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 03:42:42 AM
Ive already explained, man. Its a pointless endeavor-

The chance of resolving anything, finding consensus and geting to real truth is hovering at around .0005%... Theres not a whole lot of reason- If it were an actual debate that was moderated and each side had no exclusive control over the format it might be different but even then its not like were really going to get anywhere or change opinions tbh.

Dark Pussy .. you and Beyonce. Nuff said.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 10, 2016, 03:46:10 AM
No, you're bullshitting your way around the fact that you haven't got the balls to say this shit on air. You could have called in and talked to Art. Would have been better than Gary.

No he wouldn't. Written questions didn't get asked, so a heretic calling in would have no chance. You know it would be a pile on of 'how dare you disbelieve the living god'. And followed up with more vitriol.

phrodo

Quote from: theONE on February 10, 2016, 03:46:26 AM
I'm for real man.

Aww  Dave shutthefuckup and just let Tommy slob your knob. You miserable Cunt.

DarKPenguiN

No- It would have fucked up something of value. I'm tired of explaining this to you-

Look, I can be an asshole, troll, instigator, whatever- But I recognized something when I realized Art was serious about doing the interview. That it was (or very well could be) the most in depth interview of Art bell ever . Now, believe this or not, I think Art is the best broadcaster/interviewer alive today. I think he set a standard and founded a genre . I think hes a legend- hat has nothing to do with my feelings for him as a person but as an entertainer which are distinct and separate.

i was very clear that I hoped no callers were taken because thats valuable time where a legitimate interview could be taking place that will have value- Real value. I wasnt going to try and fuck that up.

Its really that simple. I saw no reason to call in, ask a question that wont be answered and will just disrupt an otherwise fine interview.

theONE

"fish-mammal-dolphin" inbred ,...you are sick puppy, that show with Art is done,
stop jerking off to it.

btw,
HWS

phrodo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 10, 2016, 03:52:48 AM
No he wouldn't. Written questions didn't get asked, so a heretic calling in would have no chance. You know it would be a pile on of 'how dare you disbelieve the living god'. And followed up with more vitriol.

Aww.. Pud puller... is your boyfriend Vagtard neglecting you again? Did your transplant not go well?

Write this down. Vagtard is a cunt. So are you. Lick it. Like it. Fuck you too.  ;D

theONE

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 10, 2016, 03:55:06 AM
No- It would have fucked up something of value. I'm tired of explaining this to you-

Look, I can be an asshole, troll, instigator, whatever- But I recognized something when I realized Art was serious about doing the interview. That it was (or very well could be) the most in depth interview of Art bell ever . Now, believe this or not, I think Art is the best broadcaster/interviewer alive today. I think he set a standard and founded a genre . I think hes a legend- hat has nothing to do with my feelings for him as a person but as an entertainer which are distinct and separate.

i was very clear that I hoped no callers were taken because thats valuable time where a legitimate interview could be taking place that will have value- Real value. I wasnt going to try and fuck that up.

Its really that simple. I saw no reason to call in, ask a question that wont be answered and will just disrupt an otherwise fine interview.

"fish-mammal-dolphin" inbred,...is posting that just to"rattle cages" , he is not original.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: phrodo on February 10, 2016, 03:56:45 AM
Aww.. Pud puller... is your boyfriend Vagtard neglecting you again? Did your transplant not go well?

Write this down. Vagtard is a cunt. So are you. Lick it. Like it. Fuck you too.  ;D

Do you still French kiss your mother with that mouth, fuckwit?  Get yourself a course in English language and I'll try and come down to your level. I can't promise though.

theONE

Heather Prune said Hi !!
   She is the expert rattling cages here.
   SciFiPoet , you are small potato,..so shut up !!

phrodo

Quote from: theONE on February 10, 2016, 03:55:14 AM
"fish-mammal-dolphin" inbred ,...you are sick puppy, that show with Art is done,
stop jerking off to it.

btw,
HWS

Poor deJuan .. can't get over the fact dat he is a lowly inbred illegal mexican immigrant. Stop herking off to huor pictures of EMvee an his gurls .. hee doesn car bout you or your seeesters ... so stop heurking off whille tinking bout dem toooo... deJuan you can fantsize bout Beyonce or some black girls ... so don tink bout emBVee... ting bout yoer cosins or beyonce ... or black girls. mvee don need such on hees mine. he got diaperz to tink bout.