• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 08, 2016, 10:18:02 AM
Jeremy Kyle is dead? And this is how I find out? On fucking (praise MV) BellGab!!??

I was going to tell you, truly I was. Damn.

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 08, 2016, 10:18:02 AM
Jeremy Kyle is dead? And this is how I find out? On fucking (praise MV) BellGab!!??

Poor Yanks, they have no idea how fucking funny that is.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BellBoy on February 08, 2016, 10:55:47 AM
Poor Yanks, they have no idea how fucking funny that is.

A mere taste of the neighbours who live on SV's estate.

https://youtu.be/pUVaGG22FoU

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 11:14:34 AM
A mere taste of the neighbours who live on SV's estate.

To be fair, my estate consists of several hundred acres of rolling parkland. We breed these people so that the hounds have something to keep them busy when the fox-hunting season is over.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 08, 2016, 11:26:24 AM
To be fair, my estate consists of several hundred acres of rolling parkland. We breed these people so that the hounds have something to keep them busy when the fox-hunting season is over.

I'll load em up, you fire em.... And no, I'm not your gamekeeper.

TigerLily

SV is this your mum?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb2VXVmUga4

BellBoy

A'hem, I'm fairly certain he was referring to this kind of estate.

(I hear Southwark is lovely this time of year)

Mr. Fidget

I wonder if Art has been to the liberty bell, I'd guess he has.
Got pictures Art?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Bell

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 08, 2016, 01:38:43 AM
Well what the hell else are you going to do out on the Mongolian steppe other than molest yaks and post on Bellgab?
That Yak was asking for it running around dressed like that.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: BellBoy on February 08, 2016, 10:55:47 AM
Poor Yanks, they have no idea ...........

Obama's 1/2 brother ?
Nancy boy ?

BellBoy

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 08, 2016, 01:30:27 PM
Obama's 1/2 brother ?
Nancy boy ?

Believe it or not, it's Dr. House himself, Hugh Laurie.

ge30542

Just googled "Heather Wade Facebook pic".
She does have a great voice.

coaster

I won't comment on her looks because to be frank, I don't give a shit what she looks like. Evidently, people do want to know who they are listening to, and a picture helps. So if it means one less person unsubscribes from the show, why not.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: coaster on February 08, 2016, 02:32:52 PM
I won't comment on her looks because to be frank, I don't give a shit what she looks like. Evidently, people do want to know who they are listening to, and a picture helps. So if it means one less person unsubscribes from the show, why not.
Personally finding out what radio talk show hosts look like has always been a let down for me- Its like reading a book and then watching the movie based on the book, the imagination is far better than reality.

I dont really understand the need to know anything about a radio host- Including their looks. Thats just me I suppose.

coaster

People have posted listener comments straight from Redacted's fb page, and most of them seemed like undesirable people who were only interested in her looks. I can see why releasing pictures was good for business. I had no idea that such a large chunk of the fans were lonely old men.

I still enjoy this lovely cover shot of you and Yorkie during one of your annual hunts and the accompanying photo spread inside. 

BellBoy

Quote from: coaster on February 08, 2016, 02:46:33 PM
People have posted listener comments straight from Redacted's fb page, and most of them seemed like undesirable people who were only interested in her looks. I can see why releasing pictures was good for business. I had no idea that such a large chunk of the fans were lonely old men.

Maybe it's carryover audience from her previous gig.

ItsOver

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 08, 2016, 02:53:34 PM
I still enjoy this lovely cover shot of you and Yorkie during one of your annual hunts and the accompanying photo spread inside.
Ha!  The "refined" Hunger Games.

coaster

Quote from: ItsOver on February 08, 2016, 02:53:25 PM

I wonder how much Manning got paid for that. I cringed after he mentioned budweiser.  Can't the NFL go two seconds without having to advertise something? It's one big corporate circlejerk. I was glad that they decided to throw a bit of football inbetween all of the commercials though. That was nice.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BellBoy on February 08, 2016, 02:53:36 PM
Maybe it's carryover audience from her previous gig.

Oh touché!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: coaster on February 08, 2016, 03:01:08 PM
I wonder how much Manning got paid for that. I cringed after he mentioned budweiser.  Can't the NFL go two seconds without having to advertise something? It's one big corporate circlejerk. I was glad that they decided to throw a bit of football inbetween all of the commercials though. That was nice.

Right, just say that you are going to Disneyland and leave it at that. No need to mention beer.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 08, 2016, 02:53:34 PM

The pages are still not stuck together, after all these years? I'm impressed.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on February 08, 2016, 03:01:08 PM
All the commercials really turn me off football, both pro and college.  The Super Bowl is the worst.  Crap, parties so people can watch commercials?  Talk about brain washed.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 08, 2016, 03:07:24 PM

The pages are still not stuck together, after all these years? I'm impressed.

That's why I bought two copies--one for display and one for indulging my unwholesome proclivities.

onan

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on February 08, 2016, 02:41:26 PM
Personally finding out what radio talk show hosts look like has always been a let down for me- Its like reading a book and then watching the movie based on the book, the imagination is far better than reality.

I dont really understand the need to know anything about a radio host- Including their looks. Thats just me I suppose.

I agree, And the only time I haven't been somewhat surprised to disappointed was with Marc Maron. And I already knew what he looked like. Rush seems confident on the radio, in person not so much. I remember listening to Larry King and had the chance to meet him in Phoenix, while he was still doing his radio show. He is like 4'11", not kidding. I saw Jim Bohannon and was like "now that's a horse face". I was in the same building as Laura Schlessinger, the mummy has nothing on her.

BellBoy

Quote from: onan on February 08, 2016, 03:21:04 PM
I agree, And the only time I haven't been somewhat surprised to disappointed was with Marc Maron. And I already knew what he looked like. Rush seems confident on the radio, in person not so much. I remember listening to Larry King and had the chance to meet him in Phoenix, while he was still doing his radio show. He is like 4'11", not kidding. I saw Jim Bohannon and was like "now that's a horse face". I was in the same building as Laura Schlessinger, the mummy has nothing on her.

That's an impressive list of radio personalities you've got under your belt, sir. Funny, I never had you pegged as the 'star fucker' kind of stalker guy.

Sean92008

In talk radio, I always remember seeing pictures of the hosts...  Rock radio too.  Top-40 not.

Demographics?  Certain genres of radio are intellectual, maybe?

The delay is unfortunate and probably led to more suspicion.  Now, welfare/disability investigators have something to work with, if she was receiving that stuff.

whoozit

Quote from: Sean92008 on February 08, 2016, 03:31:33 PM
In talk radio, I always remember seeing pictures of the hosts...  Rock radio too.  Top-40 not.

Demographics?  Certain genres of radio are intellectual, maybe?

The delay is unfortunate and probably led to more suspicion.  Now, welfare/disability investigators have something to work with, if she was receiving that stuff.
Those are fictional creatures in the public sector.  Insurance companies may have a person or two for that sort of stuff.  Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?

onan

Quote from: BellBoy on February 08, 2016, 03:28:57 PM
That's an impressive list of radio personalities you've got under your belt, sir. Funny, I never had you pegged as the 'star fucker' kind of stalker guy.

Yeah, I am sure they all remember me. The only one I actually planned to see was King. I just happened to be in the same area as the others.