• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Freyja

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2015, 08:03:24 PM
Hi Freyja, how's it going tonight?  :)

Hey C! Apologies for missing your post last night.

Getting blitzed by our first winter storm here...otherwise all is good. You?

effluenza

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 06:50:51 AM
yes we will let the "Judge " decide... lol.

Nah.No judge is ever going to get wound up in this. I guess we'll see, right? Art is the one wanting my info...Where is he?

It's 4 or 5 in the morning on the West Coast. Where are you at?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on December 29, 2015, 06:50:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlWsd12jb7Q
Dude, what are you goingv to say when Art doesnt do shit because he has no legal standing? Or if he does find out my identity and doxxes ,me (his only recourse) and then I doxx him with GPS coords to his driveway?

Not a fucking thing.
I mean, really. Save the victory memes until you win.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: effluenza on December 29, 2015, 06:52:10 AM
It's 4 or 5 in the morning on the West Coast. Where are you at?
Michigan, close to university of Michigan. You?

effluenza

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 06:54:04 AM

I'm currently in Singapore.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: effluenza on December 29, 2015, 06:55:05 AM
I'm currently in Singapore.
No  shit? We could go off topic on that- One of the places I want to visit before I die.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 06:54:04 AM

Wolverine fan?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 29, 2015, 06:56:42 AM
Wolverine fan?
Of coarse.  =)

Its those damn Buckeyes I despise.

effluenza

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 06:53:07 AM
Dude, what are you goingv to say when Art doesnt do shit because he has no legal standing? Or if he does find out my identity and doxxes ,me (his only recourse) and then I doxx him with GPS coords to his driveway?

Not a fucking thing.
I mean, really. Save the victory memes until you win.

What does that mean?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 06:57:00 AM
Of coarse.  =)

Its those damn Buckeyes I despise.

I understand completely.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: effluenza on December 29, 2015, 06:57:09 AM
What does that mean?
It means if you doxx me (give up my information) I will do the same. tit for tat.

i.e. Doxxing isnt illegal as far as I understand but I would look into it first. My understanding is that he has that right  (as do I) but as I said- Arts move.

Freyja

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 08:12:13 PM

What was that definition of "insanity" again?  Something about doing the same thing over again...?

Hmmm....so are you saying that Art Bell is suffering from insanity? ie as in quitting over and over again??  ;)

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 06:51:44 AM
Hey C! Apologies for missing your post last night.

Getting blitzed by our first winter storm here...otherwise all is good. You?

Good morning Freyja  :-*

effluenza

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 06:58:22 AM
It means if you doxx me (give up my information) I will do the same. tit for tat.

Wait. I don't get what that achieves. Art is a public person. We know his identity. Art even posted a screenshot of his house. His location isn't so secret.

I know you don't want to hear it but you are playing a dangerous game. Is it really worth it? It's past being butthurt that Art is off the air and left us holding a refundable subscription.

HumanBeing

i.e. Doxxing isnt illegal as far as I understand but I would look into it first. My understanding is that he has that right  (as do I) but as I said- Arts move.

can you explain why you are so angry at art  ?  and feel the need to attack him and his family ?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 07:03:19 AM

Yes, what a hole it is when I nsaid If I was doxxed I would doxx back but forst make sure it were legal.

Again, what are you noting to do when nothing happens here?

Is this worse than the "relentless terrorism"" and phone threats Art faced that he never bothered to beg the police to help with. But a troll is a threat? A threat isnt a threat to Art but hes going to do something about this- Think about it.

Bring it on fucker.

twiki

Quote from: effluenza on December 29, 2015, 07:02:05 AM
Wait. I don't get what that achieves. Art is a public person. We know his identity. Art even posted a screenshot of his house. His location isn't so secret.

I know you don't want to hear it but you are playing a dangerous game. Is it really worth it? It's past being butthurt that Art is off the air and left us holding a refundable subscription.

Why are you trying to reason with this guy? He's a dead man walking trying to go out in a blaze of glory but fizzling like a faulty firecracker.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on December 29, 2015, 07:04:56 AM
can you explain why you are so angry at art  ?  and feel the need to attack him and his family ?
Now? because hes a celebrity who threatened me and is seeking my information but is too much of a pussy to go to the courts or PM me and ask...

At this point, thats all. He called his fans to try and track me down.I dont appreciate that.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: twiki on December 29, 2015, 07:08:34 AM
Why are you trying to reason with this guy? He's a dead man walking trying to go out in a blaze of glory but fizzling like a faulty firecracker.
We'll see...

Anyone care to tell me what law I broke?

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 03:09:42 AM
Art, my Son has gone through enough. He deserves some peace in his life and I would never feed him any of this but I will go after those that do, as I said if anybody knows that assholes name I would like a PM.

Also as a matter of actual FACT I did not abandon anybody, that Marriage was when I was 19 Years old and when we Divorced she Married right away and the children were infants which were Adopted right away by their new Step Father. I was requested by my Ex not to contact them.

As for Art, I paid Child support well into his 20s. And much more because of what happened.

I guess there is nothing people will not twist for their own comfort, there must be something truly wrong with people who have to bash and twist things to I can only guess make them feel better about themselves. Again, a line has been crossed, my Son has had enough pain in his life. This will stop one way or the other.

Art

And you are surprised?  Look at how our culture has broken down over the last 30-40 years, I'm looking at my adult timeline as a measuring stick..

You are a very public and very popular figure.  There are plenty of ppl who, apparently, would and do love nothing more than exacting some pleasure out of muckraking anyone and anything that stands out.  And what better place than the internet where they can 'hide' and snipe the shit out you?

I'd give up this asshole if I knew his identity.  But you know as well as I do, he/she/it would squeal like a wounded pig if they were outed.

You, once again, I think, have given away far too much info.  You give the enemy ammo that they can twist,take out of context and warp into some sort of indictment of you.

I get it.  You're Human.  But YOU don't get the fact that increasingly, we are surrounded and fed upon by the sub-human.

I hope you get the name, I'd love to see you feed upon him/her/it. Turn the fucking tables. 

Guess we won't hear you on the old listening device anytime soon.  Shit brother, be well.  And drink the trogs' fucking blood.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 06:11:05 AM
Nope.

\Wheres Art? Or you just going to threaten me and let your fans attack me bitch?
Art is what I've learned to refer to as "dialog adverse" for some strange reason. Goodness knows I've been waiting for him to give me the "blessing" of any kind of dialog for far longer than a decade.
    I have good reason(s) to feel such a dialog is called for in my documented case: (if you have way too much time start here: http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,1643.0.html)
   Mr. Bell has just not felt it necessary. I disagree, but I wouldn't expect him to do anything he doesn't want to. He is the king of his own little world, no exceptions.
   Especially I would doubt he would ever debate the minutia of general terminology about what is (by societal norms) a horrific series of personal tragedies, in his fan/foe forum thread. The whole thing is like a hundred times more difficult than my issues, and he can't/won't even handle mine. All that stuff was going on about the time I was his guest. I think it happening actually subverted his ability to deal with other matters, not the least/greatest of which was my story.

If I was you, I think I'd just apologize, take a bow, and then make myself scarce... like I did. For some reason unknown, I don't think you'll see that as acceptable.

deadmeow

Why can't people just be polite to others?  If someone was a close family member or good friend, you would not attack them, right?  Why not treat everyone like they are friend or family? 

HumanBeing

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 07:08:22 AM
Yes, what a hole it is when I nsaid If I was doxxed I would doxx back but forst make sure it were legal.

Again, what are you noting to do when nothing happens here?

Is this worse than the "relentless terrorism"" and phone threats Art faced that he never bothered to beg the police to help with. But a troll is a threat? A threat isnt a threat to Art but hes going to do something about this- Think about it.

Bring it on fucker.

:P

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 07:10:55 AM
We'll see...

Anyone care to tell me what law I broke?
you broke the law of not being nice to people - i think you were taught better than that - all we have is how we treat each other -- thats the law of morality

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on December 29, 2015, 07:19:02 AM
you broke the law of not being nice to people - i think you were taught better than that - all we have is how we treat each other -- thats the law of morality
If there was a Law like that i would be leading the revolution.

HumanBeing

Quote from: deadmeow on December 29, 2015, 07:17:51 AM
Why can't people just be polite to others?  If someone was a close family member or good friend, you would not attack them, right?  Why not treat everyone like they are friend or family?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 29, 2015, 07:12:43 AM
You, once again, I think, have given away far too much info.
Where have I seen this exact same thing before?
Hmmm?

You notice most respectable well known (wait I can't even say that, as Paperboy pointed out he's not well known anymore) semi known internet radio people keep their private lives private.

This has become the theater of the bizarre.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 07:22:27 AM
Where have I seen this exact same thing before?
Hmmm?

You notice most respectable well known (wait I can't even say that, as Paperboy pointed out he's not well known anymore) semi known internet radio people keep their private lives private.

This has become the theater of the bizarre.

Reported*

x William J. Birnes does not approve.