• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

anunnaki

Now that he has a better mode of delivery, it make no difference to me if he goes back to his condo in the Philippines. Doing the show in his daytime while the kid is in school, will free up his evenings for family.

popple

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 18, 2015, 10:15:52 PM
Fuck this. I'm going bowling.

Let off some steam @ the club 19.5 Galaxy Bowl-O-Rama! It opens after midnight.

trostol

Quote from: popple on September 18, 2015, 10:19:01 PM

i can taste the colors in that pic lol

Since a major part of the US will be dead on the 23rd, Monday will be his last show. Art will be moving somewhere safe...Ukraine.

Eddie Coyle

Eddie Coyle's final destination: a bowling alley parking lot off the Southeast Expressway in Dorchester, MA.

(spoiler alert! For a movie released on 6/27/73)

How did 93 turn out anyway? Is the big dig done now? They elected three popes in the time I lived in Ma and it still wasn't done when I left.
One thing I learned from the movie, do all your dirty deals down in Sharon

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 18, 2015, 10:23:01 PM
   Eddie Coyle's final destination: a bowling alley parking lot off the Southeast Expressway in Dorchester, MA.

(spoiler alert! For a movie released on 6/27/73)

trostol

if you do ..be wary of this guy..he can roll

popple

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on September 18, 2015, 10:22:27 PM
Since a major part of the US will be dead on the 23rd, Monday will be his last show. Art will be moving somewhere safe...Ukraine.

Art "debunked" it on his show so we wouldn't all try to flood out at once and clog up the escape route  :P

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on September 18, 2015, 10:25:21 PM
How did 93 turn out anyway? Is the big dig done now? They elected three popes in the time I lived in Ma and it still wasn't done when I left.

Likely nearly 20 Billion over budget, and while finished(it does make downtown Boston look better)...the infrastructure in and around Boston was neglected. So the bridges and over/underpasses are in rather awful shape.

Stranger929

Quote from: popple on September 18, 2015, 10:19:01 PM

I want to party here!

coaster

Mark it zero, Dude.

IcicleTrepan

It's probably that he took a terrestrial radio deal and there will be more commercials etc, which is what he said he wouldn't do and which is why he feels some will hate him.

trostol

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on September 18, 2015, 10:51:03 PM
It's probably that he took a terrestrial radio deal and there will be more commercials etc, which is what he said he wouldn't do and which is why he feels some will hate him.

please sir...keep logic out of this lol

Ding Ding Ding!

Stranger929

Or he's on a Friday flight to Manilla.

If that was the deal, more commercials for time on some big stations, I'd understand that.  It would be like twisting the knife inside that other show's guts.

I'd kinda like to see that.

bateman

Quote from: Stranger929 on September 18, 2015, 11:11:06 PM

If that was the deal, more commercials for time on some big stations, I'd understand that.  It would be like twisting the knife inside that other show's guts.

I think you may be on to something.

Quote from: anunnaki on September 18, 2015, 09:54:57 PM
Two Key operative words- "Shock" + "Hate"

What would be shocking, and cause some to hate him?

Didn't he also originally urge people to get a TT subscription before the announcement? 

AppealPlay

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 18, 2015, 11:36:47 PM

Didn't he also originally urge people to get a TT subscription before the announcement?

Yes.  This makes me believe he definitely isn't quitting.  Something else...my question is this announcement the same or different than the other exciting news he teased on Monday?  Oy vey.  Art knows how to make a buzz!

I'm going to sleep.  Maybe when I wake up Art will have given some answers...probably more cryptic clues. :D

Stranger929

Maybe we should buy gold. You know, just in case.

Mild Bill

Quote from: Stranger929 on September 18, 2015, 11:39:29 PM
Maybe we should buy gold. You know, just in case.

That's what the Zero Hedge site advises :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: NXOEED on September 18, 2015, 05:57:13 PM
So does this mean I shouldn't finish drawing the updated promo thingy I'm almost done with?

Hoping you were working on promo thingie.. Looking forward to seeing it

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2015, 10:12:37 PM
Art does love to troll us with info  :D.
True, but that's what makes it fun.
Plus it's Vaguely Lovable.

(Yah, I'm being a smart-ass) :D

Quote from: RoseGirl on September 18, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
And why would MV be saying....don't say anything yet? Perhaps this forum will be merging with another or something?

gawd...it could be anything.

Or something that takes time, possibly not finalized yet, or dealing w/ multiple variables ?
It's a teaser
*laughs uncontrollably at how Art stirs the pot*

stevenotero

I'm guessing the shocker for some will be that Art is signing another non-compete.

Quote from: Stranger929 on September 18, 2015, 11:11:06 PM

That "other show" is in its death throes. Where I'm at, stations across the band are dropping it like a hot potato. There are 6 less stations carrying it now than there were 4 month's ago (which was the last time I checked)

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 19, 2015, 12:19:32 AM
That "other show" is in its death throes. Where I'm at, stations across the band are dropping it like a hot potato. There are 6 less stations carrying it now than there were 4 month's ago (which was the last time I checked)
Where are you looking?

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 19, 2015, 12:26:14 AM
Where are you looking?

I was referencing Dave Snoory's show - if you can call it a show. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 19, 2015, 12:29:29 AM
I was referencing Dave Snoory's show - if you can call it a show. ;)
You can call it a side show. ;)