• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 12:11:01 AM
without MV, Art would just have dorks like me screaming into the night, like a lunatic,...he's the muse, you're the artist brother!

I'm jealous of him because he gets all the poon.

nbirnes

Quote from: MV on July 09, 2015, 12:00:51 AM

i'm a lightweight.  curtis is the real deal.

You are both pretty magnificent bastards.

jazmunda

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 09, 2015, 12:15:48 AM
I still can't believe Art gave us that Madman Marcum update. How awesome was that!

https://youtu.be/RSsTnfqTfPg

pyewacket

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 11:32:34 PM
What's her name is right, I am a old Man, but just wait and listen.

Art

Art- You know how negative people work - they will try to sow doubt and discord. Most decent people don't show up and make these comments. Shows how worried they are. Their comments make them look bad, not you.

You generate great interest- you have many fans.   

DocHolliday

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 12:17:08 AM
You are both pretty magnificent bastards.

Trying to stay 'up' on the up and up, but is Bill Birnes your husband?  I saw him on an alien show last night on TV and thought of your name/bellgab instantly.  PRetty sure I heard his voice on a show recently you were on with MV.

chefist

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 09, 2015, 12:15:48 AM
I still can't believe Art gave us that Madman Marcum update. How awesome was that!
saw your post, Gen. Jameson...you are on top of it! We have to be on guard during the Blitz!

Zenman

without MV, Art would just have dorks like me screaming into the night, like a lunatic,...he's the muse, you're the artist brother!

LOL. This!^  When I first saw MV's Puhleez post, I was gonna defend him till I realized it was him. I think his new avatar threw me off. Not ugly enough or something.   ;D

nbirnes

Quote from: DocHolliday on July 09, 2015, 12:23:26 AM

Trying to stay 'up' on the up and up, but is Bill Birnes your husband?  I saw him on an alien show last night on TV and thought of your name/bellgab instantly.  PRetty sure I heard his voice on a show recently you were on with MV.

Yup. He is my beloved.

And we've recently interviewed MV, bateman, ponyboysunset, and last week Aldous Burbank. You could say I have a thing for the bellgabbers.

Quote from: chefist on July 09, 2015, 12:26:55 AM
saw your post, Gen. Jameson...you are on top of it! We have to be on guard during the Blitz!
Sucks we have to wait til tomorrow for an update from Commander FortRock.
Art called it himself that the PremRats would hit us here again the other night..

Zenman

11 DAYS      19 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!    ON NOW!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible/Probable Topics:
   THE BLITZ
   Trouble in the Art Bell FB Groups
   The Madman Rumors
   And many more...!
Plus:
   Possible Chefist call-in!

AND.....Live Show Girls!

nbirnes

Quote from: Zenman on July 09, 2015, 12:35:54 AM
11 DAYS      20 HOURS!   

BellaCast tonite 12AM Kalifornika Time!
http://bellahaven.paranormal.chat/

Possible/Probable Topics:
   THE BLITZ
   Trouble in the Art Bell FB Groups
   And many more...!

Plus:
   Possible Chefist call-in!

Live Show Girls!

Thanks, Zenman. You are now crowned the Offical Topic Wrangler. All topics welcome.

We all need to get our crowns polished up for July 20.

Quote from: nbirnes on July 09, 2015, 12:29:10 AM
Yup. He is my beloved.

And we've recently interviewed MV, bateman, ponyboysunset, and last week Aldous Burbank. You could say I have a thing for the bellgabbers.

Not sure if Doc is referring to UNSEALED : ALIEN FILES, but it's always fun to watch, but even more so now because there is this BellGab connection via you, which is driven home when I see Bill make an appearance on it.

How long is the show you guys are doing tonight? Getting ready to bug out, sounds like something I'd dig prepping for bed. Currently have The Battle for Chernobyl going... heh.

nbirnes

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 09, 2015, 12:46:58 AM
Not sure if Doc is referring to UNSEALED : ALIEN FILES, but it's always fun to watch, but even more so now because there is this BellGab connection via you, which is driven home when I see Bill make an appearance on it.

He really likes being on the teevee. If we could wave a magic wand, we'd reconstruct UFO Hunters and make a great season 4.

ge30542

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 11:05:11 PM
I built it once and I can do it again .
Art

Sounds like Art is getting his game face on!

So on u7 right now is the JC compilation.  Did he ever call into Dark Matter?

jazmunda

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on July 09, 2015, 02:07:37 AM
So on u7 right now is the JC compilation.  Did he ever call into Dark Matter?

Yes he did. I believe it was the Linda Moulton Howe show.

Quote from: jazmunda on July 09, 2015, 02:16:35 AM
I wonder if he'll call in on the 20th?

Morgus

Quote from: HedgehogNorman on July 09, 2015, 02:34:34 AM
I wonder if he'll call in on the 20th?
Probably during an open lines Friday?

Here's a crazy thought.  If we're assuming JC knows about the show, and if Art claims JC wasn't a hired actor, then could JC be a poster right here on Bellgab?  I'm going to say... Fort Rock.

serenity

Kinda late to the party. Heres a link to a site that (allegedly) shows internet attacks world wide. Got it from Clyde Lewis last night. Real or not it's kinda scary.

http://map.norsecorp.com

Anyway, off for 6 days the blitz goes on. Can't wait Art

paladin1991

Quote from: NIN on July 08, 2015, 08:50:41 PM
You new this and didnt report it??   You could be marked as a terrorist for that lol
It was reported on the national news.
The whole world saw that tweet.  And nobody cared. 

ONeill

Quote from: jazmunda on July 09, 2015, 02:16:35 AM

Yes, it was the LMH show. I remember laughing when Art asked her to wait for a minute because he needed to handle this:)

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2015, 10:01:00 PM
They also are notorious for backing down if threatened. I recall once they claimed they were going after one of the cartels but very, very quickly backed down. You will notice they don't go after the cartels, N.Korea, China, ISIS, Russia, Organized crime, etc. You know people that will actually hunt you down and kill you (and your family.) So they claim great victories hacking Hollywood, small town police departments, some church, people's facebook, US government, video game companies, etc but faced with real criminals or issues will quickly run back to their basements.

But I think Anonymous and various other hackers would be a good program on MITD. And get Cap'n Crunch on again for older stories. (Though I've heard he has had some health issues as of late.)
I can't wait for the new show!!
You know they read this forum, right?  You just called them cowards.  Herr Albrecht,   They are coming for your accounts!1

paladin1991

Quote from: deadmeow on July 08, 2015, 10:29:46 PM
"Why dont these people do something usefull like have a nuke go off in china or iran"'''',[/size]

[/size]
Iran and China do not go around the globe invading nations on other continents, nor do Iran or China fly pilotless drones over foreign populations and bomb and kill civilians. 

I think it is wise that no group of people, especially civilians anywhere, are bombed, nuked or killed in any fashion.
Oh look. It's back.

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 08, 2015, 11:16:34 PM
It's just that this potential hacking could well have sparked off a correction. That's scary.
Yeah, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 08, 2015, 11:38:53 PM
You're gonna mop the floor with your detractors and the "competition".

Competition to ART is like the french army.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 09, 2015, 06:06:27 AM
Oh look. It's back.

And here I thought we had something special.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on July 09, 2015, 06:14:49 AM

And here I thought we had something special.
Ja, meine schatz.  'They' might try to make it cheap.  But we know different.  'Special' is a word that others use to quantify our relationship, but it is more than that. Be at ease my gentle muse. 

Now, off to the gym, we are.  Be sure to bring my body oils.  Today I will practice my poses.  You know how uncomfortable it makes all the Beta males when you attend to me and rub the oils into my flesh.