• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 11:03:18 PM
I know its weird for a legit nice person to post here but I think she is. Give her a break.
sorry, but who was I mean to? LaserJock or DeadMeow?...

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 11:03:18 PM
I know its weird for a legit nice person to post here but I think she is. Give her a break.

Re: Art Bell
« Reply #47929 on: Yesterday at 11:29:46 PM »

"Why dont these people do something usefull like have a nuke go off in china or iran"'''',[/size]

[/size]
Iran and China do not go around the globe invading nations on other continents, nor do Iran or China fly pilotless drones over foreign populations and bomb and kill civilians.

I think it is wise that no group of people, especially civilians anywhere, are bombed, nuked or killed in any fashion.

Is this who you are saying is the nice person? Sorry, just trying to understand your comment...

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 08, 2015, 11:16:34 PM
It would be a slow collapse like 2008 I would think. Everything just seems inflated to me right now.
But that goes back to fair valuation.  I cannot see how a hacker could cause what is inevitable (if you are correct about values being inflated, and I would agree...)

As for China, they have more tools at their disposal than most countries.  Most of their stocks are split between domestic and foreign types (think of class "A" and "B" in the U.S.)  Also, I was reading today that they have allowed individual stocks to halt their trading, and that around 50% take advantage of that (you cannot sell companies even if you want to...)

Also, the government is able to pump money into the market easier than the US did...  Communism has some advantages when controlling a capitalistic stock market. ;)

Art Bell

As long as we get enough members and yes a few commercials and don't lose money I will be a happy camper.

Art

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 11:24:05 PM
As long as we get enough members and yes a few commercials and don't lose money I will be a happy camper.

Art
God bless America!, Art!

Art

Give it some time. This thing isn't going to blow up over night. I think once you are on the air, you will get slow steady growth. Perhaps even pick up a few more radio affiliates. I believe.

sydtron

Been telling anyone that will listen!  Some know, others dont know.   Will post flyers at the truckstops!  Art Bell is free!!(See what I did there?) Lol

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2015, 11:22:07 PM
But that goes back to fair valuation.  I cannot see how a hacker could cause what is inevitable (if you are correct about values being inflated, and I would agree...)

As for China, they have more tools at their disposal than most countries.  Most of their stocks are split between domestic and foreign types (think of class "A" and "B" in the U.S.)  Also, I was reading today that they have allowed individual stocks to halt their trading, and that around 50% take advantage of that (you cannot sell companies even if you want to...)

Also, the government is able to pump money into the market easier than the US did...  Communism has some advantages when controlling a capitalistic stock market. ;)

I think the problem is that everyone knows that everything's inflated and are just sort of sitting around waiting for a correction. They don't quite want to pull money out yet, but aren't too comfortable either and it's been that way for a while which makes me wonder if things aren't more inflated than what is generally thought. If it became generally known that a hacker could infiltrate the NYSE, that might spook people enough to start pulling money out.

As far as China, I've learned over the years that it's the easiest place in the world to rip people off, so long as you're not ripping off the wrong people. So I would be concerned with the companies behind the stocks as much as how inflated the stocks are.

Aussie Dave

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 08, 2015, 05:58:19 PM
Found this on Art's Facebook.

https://youtu.be/6_AVq_Q_XsE

Another superb trailer from Jazz.

The setting and Art's setup and then the roller coaster ride into hell was masterfully done.

You should be on the MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT payroll.

I remember hearing the Sounds of Hell for the first time in the 90s. True or not it is a part of Art Bell lore. A great tribute Jazz.

jazmunda my aussie brother another brilliant trailer. one of the first shows of arts that i ever listened to featured these sounds from hell. this trailer brought back some of those memories and feelings. just like the bigfoot scream. if you're ever in sydney let me know and i'll buy you a frothy.

Art Bell

What's her name is right, I am a old Man, but just wait and listen.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 11:32:34 PM

Art

Give 'em hell, Art. Age is just another number.

SciFiAuthor

Art

You're gonna mop the floor with your detractors and the "competition".

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 08, 2015, 10:29:11 PM
That and it happened while China is teetering on a potentially massive financial collapse. All you need is a tipping point at any of the exchanges to set off a global panic.
I think they now have a fail safe automatic shut down that kicks in at a certain point so as not to cause a panic and or a crash.

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 08, 2015, 11:39:38 PM
I think they now have a fail safe automatic shut down that kicks in at a certain point so as not to cause a panic and or a crash.

The media has finally noticed China. I think that is probably the most worrying immediate situation in the world right now. I believe they are down 35% is just a few weeks. 3.25 TRILLION since June 12th.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 08, 2015, 11:38:53 PM

I really don't care about this. As long as Art is having fun, the show is breaking even, and the show is entertaining I will be a happy camper. I really could care less about what dave is doing unless it effects Arts show.

chefist

Art
Disrespectful person, Art! You Rock! The FB posters after her agreed she was in the wrong! Now close to your return there will be so many that try to discourage you..WE ALL HERE MUST BE VIGILANT FOR THE DAVE BOTS! They come as friends, but let there be no doubt, if they are not promoting Art's return, there is another agenda...

Art will be on the air soon, folks!

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 08, 2015, 11:38:53 PM
SciFi...you are on it! People don't understand that the PremRats are going to send all they got in these last days to attach Art! We must stand firm!

Also Congratulations to MINTD on picking up these affiliates!

WRPW Bloomington-Normal, ILL
92.9FM
KTKK Salt Lake City, Utah 630AM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 08, 2015, 11:42:18 PM
I really don't care about this. As long as Art is having fun, the show is breaking even, and the show is entertaining I will be a happy camper. I really could care less about what dave is doing unless it effects Arts show.

Therein is the problem, they seem to always be out to affect Art's show.

chefist

Quote from: chefist on July 08, 2015, 10:15:03 PM
FOLKS: there are trolls out there on FB that don't even know they are trolls...or maybe they do...who cares...DEFEND ART!

Sue Chandler why I doubt... Art does not need paid radio to get on the air there are hundreds of stations and sponsers that would love to have him back fror a new show. I am sure he is happily retired. his child is so much older now and frankly Art is an old man now.

Here was my response...

He's back! Even one year of shows would be awesome! He might be 70 but doing what he loves... HATER! Go listen to George Snoory...agist!

Here was a response...

Kyle Krix Pretty much sums it up Ben

Be Vigilante Folks!

This is what Art was referring to...be on alert Scorpion Army!

General Fort Rock! Muster the Troops!

I almost got caught up in the silliness.

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on July 08, 2015, 10:15:03 PM
FOLKS: there are trolls out there on FB that don't even know they are trolls...or maybe they do...who cares...DEFEND ART!

Sue Chandler why I doubt... Art does not need paid radio to get on the air there are hundreds of stations and sponsers that would love to have him back fror a new show. I am sure he is happily retired. his child is so much older now and frankly Art is an old man now.

Here was my response...

He's back! Even one year of shows would be awesome! He might be 70 but doing what he loves... HATER! Go listen to George Snoory...agist!

Here was a response...

Kyle Krix Pretty much sums it up Ben

Be Vigilante Folks!

Where on Facebook did this occur?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on July 08, 2015, 09:48:29 PM
Art! you have to have this as a show topic! OMG...and bring on a good, qualified guest to talk about it! Many computer tech experts on BellGab you could choose from for sure!

MudKing, MV and many others!

i'm a lightweight.  curtis is the real deal.

nbirnes

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 08, 2015, 11:49:03 PM
Also Congratulations to MINTD on picking up these affiliates!

WRPW Bloomington-Normal, ILL
92.9FM
KTKK Salt Lake City, Utah 630AM

I was all set to retweet this, or like it or share it. Instead I'll just say BRAVO. And now, back to the twitterverse.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on July 08, 2015, 11:14:52 PM
I hope you give MV credit for this forum that supports you, man!

puh-leeze.  without art, bellgab would never have had a reason to exist.

MV/Liberace!

Art

with all of these terrestrial stations signing on, that ad time is going to generate some impressive revenue.

chefist

Quote from: MV on July 09, 2015, 12:06:30 AM

puh-leeze.  without art, bellgab would never have had a reason to exist.
without MV, Art would just have dorks like me screaming into the night, like a lunatic,...he's the muse, you're the artist brother!

I still can't believe Art gave us that Madman Marcum update. How awesome was that!