• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Queen

Human evolution is true.  Look at stephan hawking. He evoled into a gimp in a chair that cant talk. Hope i can be like him one day lol. Hes brilliant.

albrecht

Quote from: NIN on July 08, 2015, 09:51:37 PM
Why dont these people do something usefull like have a nuke go off in china or iran or blow up all the world "leaders" you know the ones who cause all the problems to begin with. Lol. Insted they waste their tallent on stupid stock exchanges.
They also are notorious for backing down if threatened. I recall once they claimed they were going after one of the cartels but very, very quickly backed down. You will notice they don't go after the cartels, N.Korea, China, ISIS, Russia, Organized crime, etc. You know people that will actually hunt you down and kill you (and your family.) So they claim great victories hacking Hollywood, small town police departments, some church, people's facebook, US government, video game companies, etc but faced with real criminals or issues will quickly run back to their basements.

But I think Anonymous and various other hackers would be a good program on MITD. And get Cap'n Crunch on again for older stories. (Though I've heard he has had some health issues as of late.)
I can't wait for the new show!!

aldousburbank

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 08, 2015, 09:56:13 PM
Taking down NYSE has got to be the ultimate hack.
Well aside from the great Bellgab>C2C redirect.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 08, 2015, 10:05:20 PM
Well aside from the great Bellgab>C2C redirect.
Yes! good point, man!

Queen

Quote from: albrecht on July 08, 2015, 10:01:00 PM
They also are notorious for backing down if threatened. I recall once they claimed they were going after one of the cartels but very, very quickly backed down. You will notice they don't go after the cartels, N.Korea, China, ISIS, Russia, Organized crime, etc. You know people that will actually hunt you down and kill you (and your family.) So they claim great victories hacking Hollywood, small town police departments, some church, people's facebook, US government, video game companies, etc but faced with real criminals or issues will quickly run back to their basements.

The interesting thing about ur post is how u seperated organized crime from the us government or any other government lol. Damned if i can see a difference between the two.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 08, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

Hmmm... "internal technical problems" sounds like weak sauce but, if it were Anonymous, the Department of Homeland Security wouldn't dare admit it publicly.  Taking down NYSE has got to be the ultimate hack.

They won't admit it's a hack until they can close whatever hole is open that the hackers exploited and even then they may keep it under wraps. I'd rather have them hacking the freaking Pentagon instead of the NYSE, the wrong disruption could send investors into a panic and spark off a crash.

twiki

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 08, 2015, 05:58:19 PM
Found this on Art's Facebook.

https://youtu.be/6_AVq_Q_XsE

Another superb trailer from Jazz.

The setting and Art's setup and then the roller coaster ride into hell was masterfully done.

You should be on the MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT payroll.

I remember hearing the Sounds of Hell for the first time in the 90s. True or not it is a part of Art Bell lore. A great tribute Jazz.

Nice movie jazzman. You've done it again. You've managed to capture the feel of the sounds of hell story and presented it in visual form. You managed to do this time and time again with these trailers.

You've done Art and us proud.

Heather Wade

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 08, 2015, 10:06:55 PM
They won't admit it's a hack until they can close whatever hole is open that the hackers exploited and even then they may keep it under wraps. I'd rather have them hacking the freaking Pentagon instead of the NYSE, the wrong disruption could send investors into a panic and spark off a crash.

Yeah, messing with the NYSE is like tapping a nuke with a hammer for fun.

albrecht

Quote from: NIN on July 08, 2015, 10:06:09 PM
The interesting thing about ur post is how u seperated organized crime from the us government or any other government lol. Damned if i can see a difference between the two.
Well, I didn't want to get too political in the Art thread. I used to like the quote that the government is just a protection racket. But as currently stands I would say it is not like traditional organized crime protection racket because it is not protecting us and has an open-border policy and bizarre immigration policy, in addition to other laws, regulations and polices, intended specifically to hurt the country and citizens.

chefist

FOLKS: there are trolls out there on FB that don't even know they are trolls...or maybe they do...who cares...DEFEND ART!

Sue Chandler why I doubt... Art does not need paid radio to get on the air there are hundreds of stations and sponsers that would love to have him back fror a new show. I am sure he is happily retired. his child is so much older now and frankly Art is an old man now.

Here was my response...

He's back! Even one year of shows would be awesome! He might be 70 but doing what he loves... HATER! Go listen to George Snoory...agist!

Here was a response...

Kyle Krix Pretty much sums it up Ben

Be Vigilante Folks!

Go blitz people.

Zenman

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 09:45:59 PM
Read this...http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nyse-hacked-anonymous-warned-of-trouble-on-wall-street-hours-before-new-york-stock-exchange-computers-taken-offline-10376104.html

Art

I have a feeling they could take down pretty much the entire system if they really wanted to. I wonder if the cyber-attack maps gave an indication of where the attack was coming from today. I'm thinking Anonymous probably wouldn't show up.

Commander FortRock has given out the orders. Stand tall folks.

Heather Wade

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 08, 2015, 10:21:29 PM

Standing very tall over here, sir.

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 08, 2015, 10:23:49 PM

Standing very tall over here, sir.
Somebody's wish came true last night. Check the who's online list....

paranormalwx

10 days away people. (includes the sunday show)

chefist

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 08, 2015, 10:21:29 PM
Just a recruit, but I stand my post!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 08, 2015, 10:12:13 PM

Yeah, messing with the NYSE is like tapping a nuke with a hammer for fun.

That and it happened while China is teetering on a potentially massive financial collapse. All you need is a tipping point at any of the exchanges to set off a global panic.

deadmeow

"Why dont these people do something usefull like have a nuke go off in china or iran"'''',[/size]

[/size]
Iran and China do not go around the globe invading nations on other continents, nor do Iran or China fly pilotless drones over foreign populations and bomb and kill civilians. 

I think it is wise that no group of people, especially civilians anywhere, are bombed, nuked or killed in any fashion.

chefist

Quote from: deadmeow on July 08, 2015, 10:29:46 PM
"Why dont these people do something usefull like have a nuke go off in china or iran"'''',[/size]

[/size]
Iran and China do not go around the globe invading nations on other continents, nor do Iran or China fly pilotless drones over foreign populations and bomb and kill civilians. 

I think it is wise that no group of people, especially civilians anywhere, are bombed, nuked or killed in any fashion.
BOT! Perhaps LaserJock...Art Bell Returns! Art Bell Returns! Art Bell Returns! Art loves cats...this BOT pulls a username "DEADMEOW"...come on....

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on July 08, 2015, 10:33:38 PM
BOT! Perhaps LaserJock...Art Bell Returns! Art Bell Returns! Art Bell Returns! Art loves cats...this BOT pulls a username "DEADMEOW"...come on....

I know its weird for a legit nice person to post here but I think she is. Give her a break.

Art Bell

I want to thank all of you who are or will be Blitzing, trust me it is working, besides a small start is just fine with me, I built it once and I can do it again . All it takes is a good show, time will do the rest.

Art

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Art Bell on July 08, 2015, 11:05:11 PM
I want to thank all of you who are or will be Blitzing, trust me it is working, besides a small start is just fine with me, I built it once and I can do it again . All it takes is a good show, time will do the rest.

Art

Right on Art. If you are half as good as you used to be you will still be twice as good as anyone else.

WOTR

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on July 08, 2015, 10:29:11 PM
That and it happened while China is teetering on a potentially massive financial collapse. All you need is a tipping point at any of the exchanges to set off a global panic.
I cannot say that I am that concerned about it.  Even if it dropped quite steeply, they would halt trading.  It would drop too much again, they would halt it again.  Eventually, the large investors (Buffet?) would see the value in it and it would go back to fair valuation.

As to China, their stocks were trading at what? 70X Earnings?  They are still something like 40X.  There is further left on the downside.  When companies become that overvalued, it turns into a bubble that eventually pops and things get back to reality.  Sort of like a housing bubble where it hurts, but people were happy to ride it to stupid, unrealistic valuations and thought because they bought a house (or a stock) for half a million, that was what it was actually worth. 

Stupid should hurt.

chefist

Art
We are out here doing it, brother! Small or large, you have the BellGabbers with you! I hope you give MV credit for this forum that supports you, man!

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 11:03:18 PM
I know its weird for a legit nice person to post here but I think she is. Give her a break.
Yeah, it would seem like it from past posts referencing love being the source of all.  This is an odd forum for such a person- but we need her to balance out some of the other posters here...  Not everybody who lacks the jaded, cynical and somewhat rough nature of most posters is a Davebot...

eddie dean

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 08, 2015, 11:03:18 PM

Second

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2015, 11:11:37 PM
I cannot say that I am that concerned about it.  Even if it dropped quite steeply, they would halt trading.  It would drop too much again, they would halt it again.  Eventually, the large investors (Buffet?) would see the value in it and it would go back to fair valuation, if you believe that it is there now and not being manipulated.

It would be a slow collapse like 2008 I would think. Everything just seems inflated to me right now.

As to China, their stocks were trading at what? 70X Earnings?  They are still something like 40X.  There is further left on the downside.  When companies become that overvalued, it turns into a bubble that eventually pops and things get back to reality.  Sort of like a housing bubble where it hurts, but people were happy to ride it to stupid, unrealistic valuations and thought because they bought a house (or a stock) for half a million, that was what it was actually worth. 

I have absolutely no idea what safeguards the Chinese have in place for stock market crashes and bank runs, but I suspect that there's not much. Given their integration in global production, I don't think they could go too far down, but then again we were a major player in global production in 1929.

It's just that this potential hacking could well have sparked off a correction. That's scary.

jazmunda

Art

I truly believe that you will get an influx of subscriptions once you actually start broadcasting. Presumably you will be advertising on the show the fact that people can take out a subscription and that will boost the numbers of paid up members.