Jamal Abanane

Quote from: popple on June 09, 2015, 08:36:28 PM
jazmunda--->jamunda--->jazz--> ? ? ?

Jazmfromdownunda???

Wink wink nudge nudge

Queen

Anywho

Whats new on bg.

Some hate fags, abortion topic is scarry for some. MV made up with his online bf. Redacted got a gig with art.

Arts not doing the show is doing the show not with keith with keith not at all then finaly he is doing the show and they made up.

George is even more of an ass then most thought and tommy likes his belly rubbed by george ooohh babby. Gives new meaning to pizza rolls ehh??

And with only a few more weeks to go im sure this will be more of the same. Lol. Gotta love bg.

phrodo

Quote from: NIN on June 09, 2015, 08:42:48 PM
Anywho

Whats new on bg.

Some hate fags, abortion topic is scarry for some. MV made up with his online bf. Redacted got a gig with art.

Arts not doing the show is doing the show not with keith with keith not at all then finaly he is doing the show and they made up.

George is even more of an ass then most thought and tommy likes his belly rubbed by george ooohh babby. Gives new meaning to pizza rolls ehh??

And with only a few more weeks to go im sure this will be more of the same. Lol. Gotta love bg.

And you're queer... or is it a faggot? Oh .. and you're also a racist.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: popple on June 09, 2015, 08:36:28 PM
jazmunda--->jamunda--->jazz--> ? ? ?

His final form.

nika01

Quote from: NIN on June 09, 2015, 08:37:50 PM

Hmmm taking he lords name in vaine!!!  Something is to be said about that?

I was calling on Jesus to help you realize the folly of you posting baiting comments. I can't help it if you misunderstood. Jesus

Queen

Quote from: phrodo on June 09, 2015, 08:46:13 PM
And you're queer... or is it a faggot? Oh .. and you're also a racist.

Thats true

I hate people

Engineer55

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 07, 2015, 02:56:28 AM
Speaking of time travel.....isn't this a form of time travel????
And of course the first inclination is to use it to essentially torture people. Can you imagine a scientist, philosopher, etc. taking this on a much shorter scale and having all this time to contemplate problems or issues that would take years to solve?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10697529/Prisoners-could-serve-1000-year-sentence-in-eight-hours.html
Quote from: (Redacted) on June 07, 2015, 03:03:06 AM
Ok, the last sentence of that article is just chilling.  As much as I like all our advances in technology, knowing it can & is being used for these purposes scares the hell out of me.

....and the unintended consequences....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Time_%28Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine%29

I would think an offender's sentence would be better served if he was made to play the part of a model, hard-working citizen with its appropriate civilized societal *rewards* and learning new positive skills.

Queen

Quote from: Engineer55 on June 09, 2015, 09:02:42 PM
....and the unintended consequences....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_Time_%28Star_Trek:_Deep_Space_Nine%29

I would think an offender's sentence would be better served if he was made to play the part of a model, hard-working citizen with its appropriate civilized societal *rewards* and learning new positive skills.

U know u live in a civilized society if u got prisons drugs and obama

phrodo

Quote from: NIN on June 09, 2015, 08:59:27 PM
Thats true

I hate people

And you evidently don't like using apostrophes. Dammit man ... just think of all the neglected apostrophe's children.

maureen

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Art Bell on June 09, 2015, 07:34:24 PM
I love the new trailer from Jazz and yes that is indeed my thunderclap which by the way I have modified and improved for Midnight.

More Studio work today refining phone levels and such. Also putting in back up power. There is a whole lot more to do if you want to do it right then a person might think.

You will hear voices you know at the start of Midnight and then we will branch to where the wind takes us....

Art

Hey, Art. I heard the audio where Curtis called you the other day, and you sound great, but it sounded like your voice was being a little aggressively de-essed. Just an opinion. No two ears are the same.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 09, 2015, 09:59:58 PM
Check out this. Pretty great info graphics.

http://io9.com/maps-show-where-and-when-ufo-sightings-occur-from-1925-1710119385

Wow, mostly the rural South and places in the Mid-West like the Dakotas, who'd have guessed

albrecht

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 09, 2015, 10:04:19 PM

Wow, mostly the rural South and places in the Mid-West like the Dakotas, who'd have guessed
"very interesting reports"

Quote from: castromiller on June 09, 2015, 02:39:11 PM
Art, you may not be a prophet, but some of your ideas have been dead on.  The global super storm certainly springs to mind...

I don't remember going through that, unless you mean the movie

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on June 09, 2015, 10:12:49 PM
"very interesting reports"

I wonder if the glowing orange Nerf ball reports are included.

Quote from: Art Bell on June 09, 2015, 12:10:00 PM
Many of you who have listened to me for Decades know that I have always felt that if two people of the same Sex want to be together or get Married, it is no problem for me in any way.

You may also remember I said Marijuana should be legal. It's funny to live long enough to see things that I thought should be legal and I got in such trouble for saying now coming true. I am no Prophet but just lucky or unlucky enough to live long enough to see it start to come true.

BTW, Global CO2 rise is also real and will continue to manifest in very unpleasant ways, now over 400PPM

Art

I'm not going to touch the CO2 comment on this thread but I agree with you heartily on the other points.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 09, 2015, 12:53:49 PM
My neighbors just moved in last month.  Lesbians, I think, can't really be sure as they didn't introduce themselves that way.  One was introduced as 'the wife,' I took a leap and figured they were lesbians.  Half dozen of the most polite and respectful kids you could ever want to run across, btwn them.  Very nice ppl.  Fm Long Beach, Ca, just as I was.

I'm originally from Long Beach too.

Art Bell

Quote from: jazmunda on June 09, 2015, 08:27:26 PM
Thank you Art. That means a lot coming from you. Bring on July.

So all is forgiven for Dark Matter?

Too Soon? :P

There are some things that simply can never be forgiven.

bateman

Nice trailer, Jazzypoo.

Art Bell

Quote from: MV on June 09, 2015, 10:02:54 PM
Hey, Art. I heard the audio where Curtis called you the other day, and you sound great, but it sounded like your voice was being a little aggressively de-essed. Just an opinion. No two ears are the same.
Good ear MV, it most likely is a bit much.

Art

WOTR

Quote from: jazmunda on June 09, 2015, 08:27:26 PM
Thank you Art. That means a lot coming from you. Bring on July.

So all is forgiven for Dark Matter?

Too Soon? :P
You realize that even if Art ever forgives you, those of us who missed out on the last two years never will... Right? :P

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on June 09, 2015, 10:27:10 PM
There are some things that simply can never be forgiven.

;D

I feel the same way about the "gets it" comment.

:P

Quote from: NIN on June 09, 2015, 07:00:45 PM
Abortion topic. For or against?

Personaly i feel Any woman should have the right to abort themselfs.

But its not themselfs they want to abort i know they like to a ort little kids

And what a out rape?? Isnt that horriable?  Well my thiughts are this KILL THE RAPIST not the baby!  I know i know thats soooooo 1500s.

But arent they not human??  Well according to who u ask. I mean hitler declaired the jews were not human so what he did was legal. So i guess if u go find the right quack with a peace of paper like stephen hawkins im sure he will tell u that babies arent human and suck them out into a toilet god bless america oops said the g word damn.

Go away.

Art Bell

Quote from: jazmunda on June 09, 2015, 10:39:48 PM
;D

I feel the same way about the "gets it" comment.

:P

Fair enough, I was told to say it but I own it.

Art

albrecht

People evolve, as the politicians often say, and I have no problem with that, when it is in earnest.  I can't imagine listening to shows, pictures, and so on much less- conversations etc privately or even broadcast, decades later like young folks now will have too (and public figures like Art has online now.) Opinions, views, etc can change over time, testing, experience, and age. But, there is also nothing wrong with not sticking with what you believe also. "Bullying" goes many ways, especially in the politically correct world now. I wonder. Even at that time when it was still verboten, Art was willing to have very diverse, in real terms, guests and callers on the radio. And even expressed, in theoe days, fairly "bad" opinions on certain issues but- more so, guests and callers, but would also challenge, dare I say I fight/drop, guests and callers who went "too far"- but at a least engaged them. (After the OKC bombing was a big time for that.) But in "politics" also, then and more recently, about immigration issues, guns, and etc. I say, sure, no political crap but sometimes those were good shows so I hope some comes up. But not in the Norry or AM radio today crap way. (Listening earlier to Art extolling Gingrich btw on the 'archive'...)
But take the show anywhere you want, Art. MITD! Tell us how to pay!!

eyenoeyeno

Ok friends, sorry I have been busy using Facebook.  I never knew it could be so....facebookie.
anyways, what's up y'all? Didn't miss you much. Getting close to the big date! What am I supposed to do, subscribe to something?  I'm looking forward to the chance at becoming a real Art Bell fan.

oh and good job jaz! So much talent here at bellgab