• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on June 09, 2015, 06:19:20 PM
Do you also remember when Dick Lane did the Figure 8 races from Ascot? Man, we are going way back in the far back machine!!
. . . and sold cars at Wednesday Night Wrestling?  Remember how he'd SLAM the car hood?
I was just a baby back then, but Dick was one of those unforgettable characters.  ;D

zeebo

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2015, 05:37:14 PM
Wow, music in the 80's sucked for the most part...

Eighties-Haircut Llama disagrees.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 06:34:09 PM
You don't live there anymore?
I don't think roller derby was on anymore when I was a kid., but I know it was def popular back in the day! Wearing only a helmet., and uniform of course, but no additional protective gear. Crazy.
No.  We moved not long after I graduated from high school. 
Yeah, I think I remember the girls wearing only helmets.  There would be at least one skater helped off of the track on most shows.

Queen

Abortion topic. For or against?

Personaly i feel Any woman should have the right to abort themselfs.

But its not themselfs they want to abort i know they like to a ort little kids

And what a out rape?? Isnt that horriable?  Well my thiughts are this KILL THE RAPIST not the baby!  I know i know thats soooooo 1500s.

But arent they not human??  Well according to who u ask. I mean hitler declaired the jews were not human so what he did was legal. So i guess if u go find the right quack with a peace of paper like stephen hawkins im sure he will tell u that babies arent human and suck them out into a toilet god bless america oops said the g word damn.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 09, 2015, 05:37:54 PM
Nice first one... But for 2nd video may first want to watch all of Falkie's 600 videos to get some tips from a real pro.

I use Falkie as my video tutor guru.  HIGHLY recommended!!!

PathoJen

Quote from: NIN on June 09, 2015, 07:00:45 PM

And what a out rape?? Isnt that horriable?  Well my thiughts are this KILL THE RAPIST not the baby!  I know i know thats soooooo 1500s.

But arent they not human??  Well according to who u ask. I mean hitler declaired the jews were not human so what he did was legal. So i guess if u go find the right quack with a peace of paper like stephen hawkins im sure he will tell u that babies arent human and suck them out into a toilet god bless america oops said the g word damn.

PathoJen

Quote from: brig on June 09, 2015, 07:05:15 PM
I use Falkie as my video tutor guru.  HIGHLY recommended!!!
Lol you are funny, Brig. :)

Jamal Abanane

Man, ot...this is on right now...brings me back to teen years
Miss ya Leslie RIP

http://youtu.be/o2P1H1orxXY

Good Ol' Slapstick

Lilith

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 07:14:16 PM
Lol you are funny, Brig. :)

Thank You PathoJen:  I learned everything I know about "funny" from Falkie as well.  I'm subscribed to his YouTube channel.  Wouldn't want to miss a single opportunity to learn something  8)

nika01

Quote from: NIN on June 09, 2015, 07:00:45 PM

Stop the madness. Jesus. Find another place

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on June 09, 2015, 06:40:11 PM
Eighties-Haircut Llama disagrees.

Sorry I wasn't being "sensitive" to Tony Basil fans...

Art Bell

I love the new trailer from Jazz and yes that is indeed my thunderclap which by the way I have modified and improved for Midnight.

More Studio work today refining phone levels and such. Also putting in back up power. There is a whole lot more to do if you want to do it right then a person might think.

You will hear voices you know at the start of Midnight and then we will branch to where the wind takes us....

Art

phrodo

Quote from: Art Bell on June 09, 2015, 07:34:24 PM
I love the new trailer from Jazz and yes that is indeed my thunderclap which by the way I have modified and improved for Midnight.

More Studio work today refining phone levels and such. Also putting in back up power. There is a whole lot more to do if you want to do it right then a person might think.

You will hear voices you know at the start of Midnight and then we will branch to where the wind takes us....

Art

Absolutely LOVE the thunderclap Art. Listened to a show of yours a couple weeks ago where you doubled it up and you were delighted at how cool it sounded with two together. It did indeed sound awesome.

WOTR

Art
Does the back up power cover everything for a full show (can you actually broadcast for those hours if everything around you goes dark?)

I think it's great to reestablish your roots, talk with old friends and then I look forward to a mix of old and new.

chefist

Art

ART...we cannot wait...look at us clawing at each other, man!

Hey, I truly believe it is yours...any chance we would here Giorgio's "The Chase" on MITD?

Quote from: chefist on June 09, 2015, 07:51:08 PM

Hey, I truly believe it is yours...any chance we would here Giorgio's "The Chase" on MITD?

Maybe one of the new fangled dangled techno Chase versions with the new thunder clap, perhaps??

ge30542

Art

What about the piano bit, with the deep notes that goes kinda like......."dum dum......dum dum.....dum dum...."
Is that available for you to use Art?

starrmtn001

Art
Thanks for confirming that Art.  I am so glad that you will be playing it on Midnight In The Desert.  Art, YOUR time has finally arrived.  Thank you for sharing it with us.  ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: ge30542 on June 09, 2015, 08:06:35 PM
What about the piano bit, with the deep notes that goes kinda like......."dum dum......dum dum.....dum dum...."
Is that available for you to use Art?

akwilly

thanks for the updates Art.

Jackstar

Quote from: MV on June 08, 2015, 10:59:23 AM
you made it a point to prance about the forum giving people grief and pretty much everyone hated you.

Libel.

PathoJen

Quote from: Jamal Abanane on June 09, 2015, 07:26:36 PM
Man, ot...this is on right now...brings me back to teen years
Miss ya Leslie RIP

http://youtu.be/o2P1H1orxXY

Good Ol' Slapstick
Love this!

Jamal Abanane

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 08:18:21 PM
Love this!

I'll see my awfully big moustache, and raise myself one sex frank...wait for it...

http://youtu.be/cEjo0ajod1M

PathoJen

Quote from: chefist on June 09, 2015, 07:51:08 PM

We are a pitiful bunch.

jazmunda

I love the new trailer from Jazz

Thank you Art. That means a lot coming from you. Bring on July.

So all is forgiven for Dark Matter?

Too Soon? :P

I hope there are very few open lines shows to begin with. Would rather hear thoughtful interviews.

popple

jazmunda--->jamunda--->jazz--> ? ? ?

Queen

Quote from: nika01 on June 09, 2015, 07:29:20 PM

Stop the madness. Jesus. Find another place

Hmmm taking he lords name in vaine!!!  Something is to be said about that?

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on June 09, 2015, 08:36:28 PM
jazmunda--->jamunda--->jazz--> ? ? ?

Obviously overcompensating as an F-you to Dave.