• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

malliard

just wondering why Keith didn't stop it went it first started......

Zenman

Quote from: Marc.Knight on May 28, 2015, 09:16:17 AM
Even more disturbing than mine?  I'm jealous.

You have no reason to be jealous, lol.

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 05:59:39 PM
I don't understand why Mr Church has been doing all the things he has

Probably for the same reason iHeart still plays Somewhere in Time after all these years.

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 06:50:20 PM
I am more then well aware that Jimmy Church is not a big or even medium size player and
I hope he can rise on a wave of HIS OWN talent. My only objection is his CONSTANT use
of my name. If he will stop doing that I will stop objecting, seems simple.

Art

Anyone so brazen to do what he's been doing usually doesn't just stop because they are asked to.  Receiving a proper letter from an attorney is often the minimum required to get their attention, and the worst of them ignore that.

In fact, having made those comments, claims, and photoshops, while hosting Coast to Coast around the same time, one could argue PremRat has some liability there as well.

bateman

Quote from: malliard on May 28, 2015, 07:06:19 PM

This is a valid point. It's not like he wasn't hearing it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 28, 2015, 07:13:02 PM
Anyone so brazen to do what he's been doing usually doesn't just stop because they are asked to.  Receiving a proper letter from an attorney is often the minimum required to get their attention, and the worst of them ignore that.

In fact, having made those comments, claims, and photoshops, while hosting Coast to Coast around the same time, one could argue PremRat has some liability there as well.

But is Chuuuuch still doing the Art Bell coattail thing? I was under the impression it all stopped when he left DMRN. Then again, there's no reason I'd be aware of Chuuuch's activities so I don't really know either way.

Zenman

Quote from: popple on May 28, 2015, 04:21:15 PM
My greatest fear has always been meeting my end in tight quarters. But like the saying goes "what you think about you bring about". I'll miss yew BellGab <3

You look enough like a porcupine that I think you'll be okay.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on May 28, 2015, 07:13:06 PM
This is a valid point. It's not like he wasn't hearing it.

Involving attornies is like inviting cockroaches to the party...

Heather Wade

An old-fashioned public confrontation is in order.   8)

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 28, 2015, 07:17:46 PM
An old-fashioned public confrontation is in order.   8)

hope he doesn't hang out in rest area bathrooms!

b_dubb

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 06:50:20 PM
I am more then well aware that Jimmy Church is not a big or even medium size player and
I hope he can rise on a wave of HIS OWN talent. My only objection is his CONSTANT use
of my name. If he will stop doing that I will stop objecting, seems simple.

Art
Maybe this is a dumb question but have you asked him to stop?

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on May 28, 2015, 07:16:25 PM
But is Chuuuuch still doing the Art Bell coattail thing? I was under the impression it all stopped when he left DMRN. Then again, there's no reason I'd be aware of Chuuuch's activities so I don't really know either way.
He probably just name drops in dives, looking to get Jimmied.

sydtron

I dont think Keith should be drug into this.  Yeah. He probably heard. But it didnt matter because Jimmy was on the network. This is just my opinion.  Yeah. It is sad he had to mention Arts name to get ratings. (Where have we heard that before?? )  if he is still doing it, then I would raise a stink. But if its done and over with? No reason to rock the fragile boat.  Again. Just my opinion. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Zenman

Quote from: gabrielle on May 28, 2015, 06:22:23 PM
Maybe J.C took the phrase wanna take a ride literally?   ;D

Well put.

He may indeed believe that it's all an acceptable part of a marketing campaign, in which case he's lucky that Art is giving him the benefit of the doubt thus far.

malliard

Quote from: sydtron on May 28, 2015, 07:33:45 PM
I dont think Keith should be drug into this.  Yeah. He probably heard. But it didnt matter because Jimmy was on the network. This is just my opinion.  Yeah. It is sad he had to mention Arts name to get ratings. (Where have we heard that before?? )  if he is still doing it, then I would raise a stink. But if its done and over with? No reason to rock the fragile boat.  Again. Just my opinion. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

well there in lies the problem, Mr. Rowland asked all the hosts to not use Art's name period, due to legal reasons, yet he let Jimmy use it on his network...

and Yes Keith was a aware it was happening, Keith listened to alot of jimmy shows and everyones shows. i am sure he also seen the tweets.

nika01

all of the recriminations are playing into the wrong hands

malliard

Last public comment on the matter,

Art, i don't know where you are getting your info from. but just like the coast thing, i would image this could have all been stopped before it became a major issue.

I hope you have picked the right staff to support your show.

I really wish you all of the best. Cause if you are talking paranormal more ears are listening to it then otherwise.

If you need to check my story, you have a friend who has spoke to me about it. He has booked guests for you in the past. No need to name drop in the public.

Good Luck Art, i rather see you focused on your new show.....

Zenman

I think I'd tend to give Keith the benefit of the doubt on this. He must have plenty of stuff to worry about these days, to say the least, and surely he didn't condone it once he was aware of it.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on May 27, 2015, 10:13:52 PM
Speaking of maps. I heard that Pahrump's Chamber of Commerce provides one of these to all visitors in case you find yourself mysteriously trapped after the midnight tour in the desert:

Be seeing you

chefist

Quote from: Zenman on May 28, 2015, 07:53:04 PM
I think I'd tend to give Keith the benefit of the doubt on this. He must have plenty of stuff to worry about these days, to say the least, and surely he didn't condone it once he was aware of it.

Agreed 100%...

chinaclipper

Quote from: Zenman on May 28, 2015, 07:53:04 PM

agree.  water under the bridge.  in the past.  proceed to the future! and how wunnerful july will be!!!!

Art Bell

Well good,

I see he has finally removed my name from the Contact in the Desert thing as of about a
Hour ago. Now if he will just forget me, I will forget him, see how easy that was?

As far as Keith is concerned, he runs a Network, not Talk Hosts.

Now........fade away.......

Art

Quote from: malliard on May 28, 2015, 07:06:19 PM

Shouldn't you be on midnight desert talking about how that forum is better. You just try to drag Keith into everything because he tried to give you some suggestions. I saw your post over there saying how you didn't like bellgab. Why, is it because no one will listen to your show?

When Keith did do something like apologizing that your show wasn't good, you got all pissed off. Now your pissed he didn't do anything?

By the way no one is going to pay to listen your show, mallard. You should spend your time promoting Jimmy church like you do on your Twitter, I've seen that too. Why the fuck would you want to promote that shit show or even be connected to that pile of shit?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 28, 2015, 08:06:50 PM
Shouldn't you be on midnight desert talking about how that forum is better.

Ooh Malliard! Say it isn't so!

chinaclipper

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 08:05:33 PM
Well good,

I see he has finally removed my name from the Contact in the Desert thing as of about a
Hour ago. Now if he will just forget me, I will forget him, see how easy that was?

Art

hey that wld make a good song - fade away-....oh wait...it was not fade away wasn't it??   neer mind

aldousburbank

Shouldn't you be on midnight desert talking about how that forum is better. You just try to drag Keith into everything because he tried to give you some suggestions. I saw your post over there saying how you didn't like bellgab. Why, is it because no one will listen to your show?

When Keith did do something like apologizing that your show wasn't good, you got all pissed off. Now your pissed he didn't do anything?

By the way no one is going to pay to listen your show, mallard. You should spend your time promoting Jimmy church like you do on your Twitter, I've seen that too. Why the fuck would you want to promote that shit show or even be connected to that pile of shit?
Quack!

MV/Liberace!

Hour ago.

Someone fill me in... what is this Contact in the Desert and what was Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch doing? I guess he HADN'T stopped.

malliard

When Keith did do something like apologizing that your show wasn't good, you got all pissed off. Now you pissed he didn't do anything?

By the way no one is going to pay to listen your show, mallard.

Keith was the one who put the policy in place for his shows, not to use Arts name simple fact.
Now why he didnt enforce that with Jimmy is beyond me.

as for you, Keith or anyone else not liking my show. i don't give two shits.

as for paying for my show, yet again, you can go back over my shows theard and answer the question about how many free shows i have posted.

As for midnight vs this forum, you are correct. i did say i liked the other one better.

chefist

Well good,

Art

Art...all is made new!

Quote from: malliard on May 28, 2015, 08:12:14 PM
Keith was the one who put the policy in place for his shows, not to use Arts name simple fact.
Now why he didnt enforce that with Jimmy is beyond me.

as for you, Keith or anyone else not liking my show. i don't give two shits.

as for paying for my show, yet again, you can go back over my shows theard and answer the question about how many free shows i have posted.

As for midnight vs this forum, you are correct. i did say i liked the other one better.

Fuck a duck.  ;D