• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 28, 2015, 10:34:01 PM
K_Dubb, long lost cousin of R?

Nah as far as I know, just same last initial.  Apologies to all for unoriginality.

aldousburbank

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 28, 2015, 10:42:49 PM
Nah as far as I know, just same last initial.  Apologies to all for unoriginality.
Unoriginality is what makes most of us here unique.

Heather Wade

Listening to Dark Matter Radio Network, soon to be Digital, and wow it is so much better.

Art Bell

We are going to do some new stuff I wish I could tell you about but I have learned my lesson, it would be stolen and I don't want that to happen.

This really is going to be fun, prepare for the unexpected.

Art

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 10:52:26 PM
We are going to do some new stuff I wish I could tell you about but I have learned my lesson, it would be stolen and I don't want that to happen.

Art

Patiently waiting.

I hear Prem Rad have hired Diana Rigg to co-host Open Lines this weekend.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 28, 2015, 09:22:04 PM
I think it was Red Rubber Gag Ball.

heh... I have a partitioned drive named CYRKLE.

Art Bell

Redacted have you decided on a air name? Redacted would be great.... Or your choice.

Art

Paradox

Art
Ultimate coolness!  Hurry up July!

aldousburbank

Art
Fun and the unexpected are the only things I expect out of life. And if it's not fun, that's really unexpected. Works for me, but play at home at your own risk.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 10:56:33 PM
Redacted have you decided on a air name? Redacted would be great.... Or your choice.

Art

If it's cool with you, I'd like to remain (Redacted).  With parenthesis.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Grov505th on May 28, 2015, 06:15:55 AM
So are you saying that Bateman and the rest of the gang are going to be doing a LIVE PRE-SHOW on the 19th of July?

Won't this conflict with Jimmy Church's LIVE PRE-SHOW of him turning his broadcaster's chair back over to Art?

Paradox

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 28, 2015, 11:02:42 PM
Won't this conflict with Jimmy Church's LIVE PRE-SHOW of him turning his broadcaster's chair back over to Art?
**facepalm**  Just couldn't leave well enough alone, could ya?

eddie dean

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 28, 2015, 11:00:58 PM

Mix it up! just keep one.
Redacted)

parenthetically yours,
(Redacted)
((and I mean it))

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on May 28, 2015, 11:03:30 PM
Redacted)

I was gonna lobby for curly brackets, but props to her for sticking with a classic.

Daggit

I was hoping you would change your name to The Gal from Pittsburgh.

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on May 28, 2015, 11:03:30 PM
Redacted)

My X Level Security Clearance requires both.  Or, I will get a knock on the door.  You know how it is.  Spooks.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Daggit on May 28, 2015, 11:06:17 PM
I was hoping you would change your name to The Gal from Pittsburgh.
(Redacted tm)?

Won't be too long and we'll be seeing (Jimmy Church) in his bio.

The General

Art

I'M READY

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 09:04:36 PM
Yes they have and it worries me a bit, I was not and am not trying to build another Terrestrial Network.

Art

Hey it cant hurt if they agree to your terms. Maybe you can get big enough again and smash coast then laugh at primerats and clearcrap

coaster

Art
Isn't that sad?

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 09:19:08 PM
Ok so I have (4) Public phone lines. (2) special phone lines, (2) computers dedicated to Skype one for U.S./Canada and one for International only.

Art

Wheres the bellgab line???😂

aldousburbank

Quote from: NIN3 on May 28, 2015, 11:29:25 PM
Wheres the bellgab line???😂
We're on the. "Special" bus

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on May 28, 2015, 11:27:52 PM
Isn't that sad?

I may be imagining this, but several times now I've posted something on our Astronomy thread, and later the same day the article showed up on c2c.  I mean if they're lifting material from an obscure squirrel, just think what they'd do with Art's leads.

Nick el Ass

Art

As Gandalf once said "Keep it secret. Keep it safe."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ks3484 on May 28, 2015, 05:29:07 AM
Art Bell (M.I.T.D.) Projected Revenues (revised,revised)

Total Current Members:       / All members Monthly Fees:/       All Members annual Fees:      /                   
_________________________________________________________________________________

_____________ ____________________________________________________________________

Totals: 27,600 •50%=13,800    /  $138,000 •50%=$69,000   /  $1,656,000 •50%=$828,000 /

Why stop there?  Leverage out the cash flow, betcha Art will be able to balance the National Debt and buy everyone in the world a new shortwave radio, to listen to his show.

$5.00 x 12 months = $60.00 per year x 6 billion people = $360 Billion per year @ 50% = $180 Billion cash flow per year. Debt Service Coverage ratio of 1 = cash flow to support a $1.3 trillion loan amortized over 30 years @ 4% interest rate fixed.

Yep your projections are right. Art can balance the national debt in 30 years if only 50% of the people in the world subscribe.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: morgana213 on May 28, 2015, 09:56:19 PM
He had a blurb on his bio for CItD that said (if I'm remembering correctly) he was brought into DMRN to fill in for Art until Art's non-compete was up.  Insinuating that Keith and Art called him and asked him to fill in.  He's apparently taken that off of his bio now.   As if!!!

wow.  i did not know this about chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.  if i were art, i guess i'd be pretty goddamned annoyed, too.