• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

popple

The boiling pits of sewage exist in the form of Fade to Black.

FortRock

A QUESTION FOR THE GROUP, WHY ARE YOU POSTING PICTURES OF THIS CRITTER?
HE'S VERY CUTE! IS HE PLANNING TO GUEST HOST FOR GEORGE NOORY? HE MIGHT
MAKE A GREAT INTERVIEWER OF RICHARD C. HOAGLAND. I MIGHT TUNE IN IF HE DID!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: FortRock on May 28, 2015, 03:55:45 PM
A QUESTION FOR THE GROUP, WHY ARE YOU POSTING PICTURES OF THIS CRITTER?
HE'S VERY CUTE! IS HE PLANNING TO GUEST HOST FOR GEORGE NOORY? HE MIGHT
MAKE A GREAT INTERVIEWER OF RICHARD C. HOAGLAND. I MIGHT TUNE IN IF HE DID!

If a cuddly critter like that was in the Coast is Toast studio it wouldn't last long with Dave and Tommy around if you catch my drift.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 28, 2015, 04:10:12 PM
If a cuddly critter like that was in the Coast is Toast studio it wouldn't last long with Dave and Tommy around if you catch my drift.

popple

My greatest fear has always been meeting my end in tight quarters. But like the saying goes "what you think about you bring about". I'll miss yew BellGab <3

ItsOver

The little one takes a hit for the team.  We salute you, valiant little critter!

aldousburbank

Quote from: popple on May 28, 2015, 04:21:15 PM
My greatest fear has always been meeting my end in tight quarters. But like the saying goes "what you think about you bring about". I'll miss yew BellGab <3
If there's a bustle in your hedgehog
Don't be alarmed now

dungiven

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 28, 2015, 04:47:54 PM
If there's a bustle in your hedgehog
Don't be alarmed now
If there's a hedgehog in your bustle
Be alarmed....now!

chefist

Met a guy in a bar on his bike going to Pahrump...told him to look up a fella named Bell...to be updated!

Paradox

**sob** Farewell dear popple.  I choose to remember you like this.

This thread brings me Joy!

That Nike "just do it" Hale-Bopp Joy!

;D

eddie dean

Quote from: popple on May 28, 2015, 04:21:15 PM

If Dave hands you a gift card for a spa day,  complete with a manicure and pedicure,   for gods sake popple, don't go! 
It's a trap!

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on May 28, 2015, 05:54:55 PM
If Dave hands you a gift card for a spa day,  complete with a manicure and pedicure,   for gods sake popple, don't go! 
It's a trap!

BellGab would not be the same without popple.  Remember what Dave did to that turtle?!   :o 

Art Bell

I don't understand why Mr Church has been doing all the things he has, my guess is he wants to build his name on the back of mine but anything you build on lies is bound to come tumbeling down on itself. I wonder what could possibly be in his mind to make things up and then somehow convince himself that they are true. I guess if you repeat something enough you start to believe them yourself.

Just to be clear I harbor no ill will toward the Man, I just wish he would stop using my name to prop himself up. If he would simply stop doing it I would be willing to allow him to fade to black in my mind.

Art Bell

aldousburbank

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 05:59:39 PM
Just to be clear I harbor no ill will toward the Man, I just wish he would stop using my name to prop himself up. If he would simply stop doing it I would be willing to allow him to fade to black in my mind.

Art Bell
Nice one!

Heather Wade

I don't understand why Mr Church has been doing all the things he has, my guess is he wants to build his name on the back of mine but anything you build on lies is bound to come tumbeling down on itself. I wonder what could possibly be in his mind to make things up and then somehow convince himself that they are true. I guess if you repeat something enough you start to believe them yourself.

Art Bell

His attempt at riding your coattails is the radio equivalent of going to the store with old sweatpants on that have a hole in the rear.

nika01

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 28, 2015, 06:06:14 PM
His attempt at riding your coattails is the radio equivalent of going to the store with old sweatpants on that have a hole in the rear.

Heard a new term for rear today.... fart locker. Think it applies

bateman

Art Bell

It's been said before, but it bears repeating: he's a nobody. Don't sweat it.

Ok so I am off work due to a surgery. With nothing better to do, I fired up the old x box. Seeing has how I like to listen to music I turned on YouTube. Some art bell clips show up, making the logical selection to play art bell clips over the mic to other players. I played bugs, couple time traveler calls, Area 51 fly over, men in black caller. Long short art bell has 10 or so new fans who never heard of him before. They said they will listen in July!

serenity

Quote from: bateman on May 28, 2015, 06:12:29 PM
It's been said before, but it bears repeating: he's a nobody. Don't sweat it.

Just think, every listener that JC loses to MITD or Dark Matter is a victory. He will fade by degrees till theres nothing left but blackness ( Damn I'm good! )

gabrielle

Maybe J.C took the phrase wanna take a ride literally?   ;D

Quote from: MV on May 28, 2015, 04:13:45 PM

"Saan Fraaanciscooo I was born there" And yes George, now we all know now what you meant by that statement.

b_dubb

Quote from: akwilly on May 27, 2015, 09:44:32 PM
I no I'm newish around here but dang MV you have the most disturbing avatars by far

"That's funny. You don't look newish."

heater

...fade to black in my mind.

Art Bell

Ding! Ding!

Art Bell

I am more then well aware that Jimmy Church is not a big or even medium size player and
I hope he can rise on a wave of HIS OWN talent. My only objection is his CONSTANT use
of my name. If he will stop doing that I will stop objecting, seems simple.

Art

Heather Wade

Quote from: nika01 on May 28, 2015, 06:12:28 PM
Heard a new term for rear today.... fart locker. Think it applies

Gah, I am probably being overly critical.  Those photoshops, and declaring publicly that he is filling Art's chair... didn't he ever think Art would find out and want answers?  Bad form, Jimmy.   :-\

nika01

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 28, 2015, 06:52:39 PM
Gah, I am probably being overly critical.  Those photoshops, and declaring publicly that he is filling Art's chair... didn't he ever think Art would find out and want answers?  Bad form, Jimmy.   :-\

It is a form of publicity for him, albeit bad. Perhaps merely ignoring it would make it go away.

chefist

Quote from: Art Bell on May 28, 2015, 06:50:20 PM
I am more then well aware that Jimmy Church is not a big or even medium size player and
I hope he can rise on a wave of HIS OWN talent. My only objection is his CONSTANT use
of my name. If he will stop doing that I will stop objecting, seems simple.

Art

ART...I'm glad there is a forum like BellGab to call out these types of folks like JC...don't even give him any attention sir! He doens't deserve anything from you! Can't wait for the 19th and the test show! God Speed Art Bell!

coaster

Jimmy Church looks like he smells like sausages. Just sayin'

gabrielle

Art....to quote Forest Gump....Simple is as simple does.