• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

I got into this unbeleebable argument today with a blogger who wrote a poem about her love for NOORY at 3am.. I am pretty amazed at her final point: George Noory is the "only person in broadcasting telling the truth."
To my knowledge the blogger was not a relative or friend of Faulkie. But an independent mind.
I am still reeling in shock at the prospects of how a seemingly intelligent person who writes some beautiful poetry can also harbor such cringeworthy thoughts.

x x x
Prayers for Goatse.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on May 17, 2015, 10:26:43 AM
Reminds me of when moron Dave was still using "from the kingdom of Nye."  Somebody had to tell him it was Art's abode, not whatever nitwit thought it was.

I still can't get over this. Did it really happen? Does anyone have audio?

Cwn Annwn

Quote from: MV on May 17, 2015, 11:38:58 AM

I most definitely remember hearing this out of Dave's mouth. Wish I could remember when... Absolute moron.

ItsOver

Quote from: MV on May 17, 2015, 11:38:58 AM
Sorry, no audio here, MV.  Maybe an alien abducted me and inserted it as a false memory to torture me.

ItsOver

I did find The Kingdom of Nye Teddy Bear.  Maybe I should send one to Dave.

From this day forward we shall be known as chimichangas.

Heather Wade

Wait, what's this?  Aren't we BellGabbers?  With the occasional nuthugger among us?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 17, 2015, 01:21:47 PM
Wait, what's this?  Aren't we BellGabbers?  With the occasional nuthugger among us?

What about Gabbarinos as Ned Flanders would say. I also like the last f in fof. Remember fof?

serenity

You know she has a point, at least those of us on here are Bellgabbers. Let the outsiders join us or come up with their own name

Bellgabbers, nuthuggers, Davebots, Artdrones, personified Mexican food. Bellgab is a melting pot of friendship.

phrodo

Yo Gabba Gabbas

I didn't type that.

serenity

WOTR

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 17, 2015, 05:18:49 AM
Whatever nickname is good with me.
In the mean time, it looks like George better take Goatse OFF of the prayer list.
His intentions have created havoc

http://gawker.com/fbi-and-homeland-security-respond-to-shocking-goatse-bo-1704768347
Really?  Homeland security is investigating?  I can see where having a giant asshole on a billboard is an imminent threat.  I hear terrorists are fond of this type of action while plotting to blow up the white house. ::)

jerry

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 17, 2015, 10:00:37 AM
Do we really need a name? How about Art Bell Fans or People Who Listen to Art Bell.

I agree with this^  Creating a name sounds too much like what Jimmy Church did.... "fadernauts"... ugh, just typing that makes me feel like I need to go bathe again now ....

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 17, 2015, 02:10:14 PM
Bell Peppers..

Just add a board about storing food and we could also be "Bell Preppers"

ItsOver

Just as long as we're not the coast insiders.  :P

Roswells, Art

Quote from: jerry on May 17, 2015, 02:44:03 PM
I agree with this^  Creating a name sounds too much like what Jimmy Church did.... "fadernauts"... ugh, just typing that makes me feel like I need to go bathe again now ....

I agree with your agreement of me. I've only listened to a few of the church shows but I was listening and reading when his twits were trying to come up with a name, it's sad to say the name they chose was the least corny of them all.

chinaclipper

great gosh a'mighty!  what did I start?! I only said I didn't want to be a Bell-naut.  kudos for all the good suggestions tho.  now that I think of it, maybe Michael's Marauders .....then we cld all be M&Ms.  but then one army on the forum is enuf, I guess.  the Other bell forum calls themselves the midnightriders. I think.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chinaclipper on May 17, 2015, 03:29:18 PM
great gosh a'mighty!  what did I start?! I only said I didn't want to be a Bell-naut.  kudos for all the good suggestions tho.  now that I think of it, maybe Michael's Marauders .....then we cld all be M&Ms.  but then one army on the forum is enuf, I guess.  the Other bell forum calls themselves the midnightriders. I think.

I think the squirrel who suggested bellnauts was joking though. We just went with it. This forum has a tendency to grind a joke into the ground, lol.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 17, 2015, 10:55:54 AM
x x x
Prayers for Goatse.

Sorry that you had to deal with that.

May Goatse be with you.

RoseGirl

I think the only way we can cleanse ourselves of the dreaded 'name gimmick' is to call ourselves something that has absolutely nothing watch-so-ever to do with bell gab or art or anything. Something like...oh I don't know.....the shovels...or the Potted Palms...or even just plain Frankie or Hal's Mole or something.

k..done blathering on  now.....carry on, please.

nika01

those of whom we shall not speak...

NXOEED

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 17, 2015, 10:00:37 AM
Do we really need a name? How about Art Bell Fans or People Who Listen to Art Bell.

If not my vote is for Bellarinas.

Fuck it. Shadow People. We're the Shadow People.

eddie dean

Quote from: HorrorReporter on May 17, 2015, 05:18:49 AM
In the mean time, it looks like George better take Goatse OFF of the prayer list.
His intentions have created havoc

http://gawker.com/fbi-and-homeland-security-respond-to-shocking-goatse-bo-1704768347

First belly laugh of the day.  thanks HR ;D