• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Danger!UFO

Quote from: scottydawg on May 19, 2015, 10:30:03 AM
DING DING DING DING, GENERAL QUARTERS GENERAL QUARTERS! COMMANDER MV TO CIC!
Jeezus Crackers, I haven't visited this forum in a few days and the Art Bell thread is filled with all this off topic sheepdip!.
Commander MV please put all this off topic non Art Bell stuff in a separate thread. Geez it's as bad as the guys at work putting
hambuger/taco wrappers in the recycle bin. It's contaminated folks, put these Non Art Art ramblings somewhere else!
I'm pretty sure Art doesn't have any erectile dysfunctions with his cute wife at home ;D 

What? This is still the Art Bell thread? Such a shame. MV has provided such a big forum with all the room needed to post non-Art conversations. So many attention-seeking people here. Sad, really.

This use to be a fun place to read Art Bell updates and share ideas.

Well, at least we have Art on Facebook.

b_dubb

Quote from: pyewacket on May 18, 2015, 10:33:19 PM
We'll just have to keep an eye out for those pesky Davebots- some of them are pretty sneaky!

Why is Jonathan Reed disguised as a swan?

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on May 19, 2015, 11:12:45 AM
When SNL was good.

"Hopping around bed to bed with the frequency of a cheap HAM radio."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Danger!UFO on May 19, 2015, 11:35:37 AM
What? This is still the Art Bell thread? Such a shame. MV has provided such a big forum with all the room needed to post non-Art conversations. So many attention-seeking people here. Sad, really.

This use to be a fun place to read Art Bell updates and share ideas.

Well, at least we have Art on Facebook.

what in the hell are you talking about?

chefist

Ok then...Art Bell, Art Bell...Art Art Art...Bell Bell Bell...Art Bell, Art Bell...Art Art Art...Bell Bell Bell.Art Bell, Art Bell...Art Art Art...Bell Bell Bell.Art Bell, Art Bell...Art Art Art...Bell Bell Bell.Art Bell, Art Bell...Art Art Art...Bell Bell Bell...Art Bell, Art Bell...Art Art Art...Bell Bell Bell.Art Bell, Art Bell...Art Art Art...Bell Bell Bell.Art Bell, Art Bell...Art Art Art...Bell Bell Bell.

Does that help?

Quote from: MV on May 19, 2015, 12:56:48 PM
what in the hell are you talking about?

I thought we were no longer hurting people's feelings?

Lilith

Quote from: Art Bell on May 18, 2015, 09:58:09 PM
By the way I am sure many of you know that Bell Gab will be a Forum for the show, as people come in try not to slit their throats to quickly.

Art

No worries Art.  Having beamed into the forum only very recently,  I can tell you that I have never laughed so much, in such a short amount of time, as I browse around the threads trying to catch up.  I wasn't expecting to find a forum so full of creative story tellers, and comedians, and feel more than fortunate to have found my way here.  Thank You !!!!!

paladin1991

Quote from: No Quarter on May 19, 2015, 07:40:00 AM
Are new people considered red meat?  If so, Chianti would work quite well.
But if they taste like chicken, shouldn't we then have a white?

Depends on the prep.  I look for the opportunity to pour Sauvignon blanc.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 19, 2015, 01:15:47 PM
I thought we were no longer hurting people's feelings?
P*B, that would be "feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings," said in my best Michael Savage voice.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 18, 2015, 10:53:59 PM
Got it.  I will not do any photoshops of the new people, and will welcome them respectfully and with dignity.  Hopefully they'll be wise enough to steer clear of the Falkie thread, at least until they get their feet wet!

I LOVE the Falkie thread lol's.......still in the process of catching up on that one  8)

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 19, 2015, 11:22:59 AM
I always thought they were just bashing each other.  I suppose I hadn't been exposed to American politics when last I watched that.

I always though just bashing each other was politics.

onan

Quote from: ItsOver on May 19, 2015, 01:36:34 PM
I always though just bashing each other was politics.

You win the internet today, slut.

ItsOver

Quote from: onan on May 19, 2015, 02:04:19 PM
You win the internet today, slut.

Thank you, sir.  Welcome and post often.

PathoJen

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2015, 01:35:51 PM
I LOVE the Falkie thread lol's.......still in the process of catching up on that one  8)
I agree the Falkie thread is hilarious.

PathoJen

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on May 19, 2015, 12:25:37 AM
Count on the truckers to get the word out.

Does anyone know if there are long haulers on this forum?
Does Eurotruck Simulator count?

ShayP

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2015, 01:25:59 PM
No worries Art.  Having beamed into the forum only very recently,  I can tell you that I have never laughed so much, in such a short amount of time, as I browse around the threads trying to catch up.  I wasn't expecting to find a forum so full of creative story tellers, and comedians, and feel more than fortunate to have found my way here.  Thank You !!!!!

Hi brig!  ;)

chefist

T-Shirts about the new show would be great! I'm going to LegoLand next week...

jerry

Quote from: ItsOver on May 19, 2015, 01:35:14 PM
P*B, that would be "feeeeeeeeeeeeeelings," said in my best Michael Savage voice.

heh heh

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on May 19, 2015, 03:27:00 PM
Hi brig!  ;)

HEY !!! D  I KNOW YOU !!!!   :D  GREAT to see you again !!   I noticed your avatar earlier and WONDERED if that was my old friend :D    There are probably some other people here that would recognize me from some other forums as well,  Like Fantastic Forum, Imaginative Worlds, and the old Coast Riders forum......( I think I saw Shirley Pal around here somewhere).   I used to go by sayntbrigid back in those days.

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2015, 04:18:34 PM
There are probably some other people here that would recognize me from some other forums as well,  Like Fantastic Forum, Imaginative Worlds, and the old Coast Riders forum......( I think I saw Shirley Pal around here somewhere).   I used to go by sayntbrigid back in those days.

Welcome!

On a side note, it's funny that during Friday open lines Noory goes out of his way to give a shout out to just about every Coast related chat/forum EXCEPT Bellgab.  But he's not bitter, not at all. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 19, 2015, 04:26:53 PM
Welcome!

On a side note, it's funny that during Friday open lines Noory goes out of his way to give a shout out to just about every Coast related chat/forum EXCEPT Bellgab.  But he's not bitter, not at all. ;D

I hear that.  I havent attended those old forums in years now.  I'm glad I found this one........everybody here makes me laugh. 

MV/Liberace!

Welcome!

Now THAT hurts to read.

Lilith

Quote from: PathoJen on May 19, 2015, 02:19:48 PM
I agree the Falkie thread is hilarious.

I still have about 350 pages to read ....Mwahahahaha

Welcome!

He did for awhile, during the gnoory psyops initiative of 2013.

scottydawg

Jorch not giving a shout out to the Bellgab forum or Art anymore? Awws, guess Jorch knows his days are numbered. Jorch couldn't give away gold plated refrigerators to the Eskimos! While Art could sell them monitor top G.E.'s from the 1930's! ;D

ShayP

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2015, 04:18:34 PM
HEY !!! D  I KNOW YOU !!!!   :D  GREAT to see you again !!   I noticed your avatar earlier and WONDERED if that was my old friend :D    There are probably some other people here that would recognize me from some other forums as well,  Like Fantastic Forum, Imaginative Worlds, and the old Coast Riders forum......( I think I saw Shirley Pal around here somewhere).   I used to go by sayntbrigid back in those days.

Yeah...not many remember the Yip Yips (avatar).  ;)

Good to see you as well.  :D   8)

bateman

Dear MV,

Change the top right corner quote already.

Kisses,
Bateman

The General

Quote from: bateman on May 19, 2015, 05:41:54 PM
Dear MV,

Change the top right corner quote already.

Kisses,
Bateman
Hey, I'm not done basking!

Nick el Ass

Welcome!

He doesn't want all 3 of his remaining fans Bill the AAA, Annie, or Corny to see his drunken postings. That would ruin his good guy persona... and the would have to take his good guy badge away.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2015, 04:34:01 PM
I still have about 350 pages to read ....Mwahahahaha

I feel for you, but not literally because that is naughty.