• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jnthn932

Art, I'd like to suggest Riders on the Storm by the Doors as your intro song to the show.

jan78

Great stuff.  All the best, Art.

bound4bristol

So much for the benefits of my (quarter bottle of scotch induced) Saturday morning sleep-in... any chance of a PM for those of us on the way-far-east-and-over-the-water of the rockies line?

jerry

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on March 07, 2015, 04:22:49 AM
Wow, I'm seriously late to the party.  No PM, not even a leftover beer :(

same here :(

jerry

HOLY CRAP!!! I'm gonna need to brew a pot of coffee and let this sink in!  WOW.

Ms. C

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on Today at 04:22:49 AM
Wow, I'm seriously late to the party.  No PM, not even a leftover beer :(

Quote from: jerry on March 07, 2015, 06:02:41 AM
same here :(

oh no, I didn't get one either  ...    :-\   

boo .... maybe it will come in today!  darn, living in the eastern time zone ... well, on another thought, as soon as I know when the first show will be ... I'm going to put in for vacation, so I can stay up through the first few nights of the show.

Ms. C

bound4bristol

[attach=1]

Holy Jumping Game Changer Batman!

I've never wanted to "Take a Ride" more in my entire life!

Thanks for the PM guys (and gals... #winking as i adjust my toupee and nervously brush the stray bits of pizza roll off of my glorious 'stache)

=Schlyder=

Hi folks and Art.   
   I Finally signed up.  Long time Art Bell fan.  Have listened to Art/C2C  since about 1998.  I always have a stream going, listening to old shows  24/7 LOL 
I also can't stand GN.  Can't even listen to C2C when he is hosting.  He has ruined C2C.
Good to hear all the updates on the new show. Been following on facebork and lurking here.
Cheers.

Falkie2013

Quote from: lonevoice on March 07, 2015, 03:18:18 AM
No offense, but it would shock me if falkie could keep this from Dave for even a minute.  Maybe somebody should inbox falkie and tell him there really is no PM.  He'd probably believe it.

rather than comment on this in here i will do a video on it and that bitch redacted ain't going to like it one damned bit !
>:( :(

Video is uploading now.

Marc.Knight

can someone send me a PM with the news?   - Please -  :-X

malliard

Quote from: Marc.Knight on March 07, 2015, 06:26:40 AM
can someone send me a PM with the news?   - Please -  :-X
Dont feel bad marc

Marc.Knight

(cleaning coffee off my monitor)... this has the potential to redefine talk radio as we've known it.

Paradox

Quote from: Marc.Knight on March 07, 2015, 06:32:43 AM
(cleaning coffee off my monitor)... this has the potential to redefine talk radio as we've known it.
;D ;D ;D

Marc.Knight

:)
[attachimg=1]

jazmunda

That's brilliant Marc.

Ms. C

Yay ... finally got that pm and I'm even more excited than when I turned on my computer this morning anticipating the news!  What an excellent plan ... I'm so damn happy -- I'm doing the happy dance here at work (and being alone in the data center today, I have much room to move around, turn my speakers as loud as they can go and dance away the day!!  ....

Abba - Dancing Queen

Curandero81

Please.....I have been a fan since late '80s...yes, that long!
I recently returned from Asia and Europe and DID NOT receive a PM.
Now I am all "worked up" wondering how Jorch (Dave) is going to get his "come upings" along with Premrat..
I am an older mature listener and am desperately waiting the "Late Night Airwaves/Podcast/Any and ALL Medium KING" to return!!!
Curandero81 PhD Psychopharmacology

berry

Pm me please! I'm a vaguely lovable lurker!

Daggit

Quote from: Curandero81 on March 07, 2015, 06:45:03 AM
Please.....I have been a fan since late '80s...yes, that long!
I recently returned from Asia and Europe and DID NOT receive a PM.
Now I am all "worked up" wondering how Jorch (Dave) is going to get his "come upings" along with Premrat..
I am an older mature listener and am desperately waiting the "Late Night Airwaves/Podcast/Any and ALL Medium KING" to return!!!
Curandero81 PhD Psychopharmacology

Beware the Curandero Davebot.

No pm for me. I don't think I'm vaguely lovable enough

Curandero81

Quote from: Daggit on March 07, 2015, 06:56:04 AM
Beware the Curandero Davebot.
DAGGIT DAVEBOT
FUCK YOU I KNOW MORE ABOUT THE KING AND HAVE ADMIRED HIM LONGER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKIN' POTTY TRAINED (IF YOU ARE YET)
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

dan7800

This is great news. For all you people taunting Dave, you are wasting your time. I doubt he can even read.

Curandero81

Thank you for your PM, I thought after reading that post that Daggitt fuckhead, gasbag, pencil dick asshole was in reality a DAVEBOT
Thanks again

bound4bristol

Quote from: Curandero81 on March 07, 2015, 07:01:17 AM
I KNOW MORE ABOUT THE KING AND HAVE ADMIRED HIM LONGER THAN YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKIN' POTTY TRAINED (IF YOU ARE YET)

shhhhhhhh... Jorch and Tommy are snuggling and fast sleep after the rigors of last night's show and the stress of the game-changing news.

[attachimg=1]

Late to the party, didn't even get that one leftover beer, and no PM.  :'(

But love the excitement all around though! It's getting to be exciting tiems!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: dan7800 on March 07, 2015, 07:07:10 AM
This is great news. For all you people taunting Dave, you are wasting your time. I doubt he can even read.

He has to read his 3x5 cards, but can barely do that at times.