• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 06, 2015, 10:43:09 PM
Concur.  And close those blinds.
Good idea. 

When he posts his Master Plan, Art's gonna post it and delete it reallll quick-like.  Anyone who's not clicking the refresh key at least every 5 seconds starting at 10PM tonight could miss the whole thing.   No one will quote it or repost it...so if you miss it, you miss out.  You won't know what you don't know. 

lonevoice

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 06, 2015, 11:07:23 PM
    I just ask "you ain't cop, are ya?" and get the wallet out.
Would that be for an oral contract, Eddie?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: lonevoice on March 06, 2015, 11:11:37 PM
Would that be for an oral contract, Eddie?

My goodness, the dirty minds here! It wasn't like this during Fort Rock's sabbatical. Since he returned it's getting ribald.

jazmunda

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 06, 2015, 11:07:23 PM
    I just ask "you ain't cop, are ya?" and get the wallet out.

Sage advice as always. Writing that one down.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on March 06, 2015, 11:17:07 PM
Sage advice. Writing that one down.

It's in the Constitution and shit. I think. I went to publick skool.

b_dubb

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2015, 10:27:22 PM
Tonite could be the night, if I do it it will be just after 10PM PT

Art

Plausible Dave-ability. And suddenly I cannot close my eyes. I still have eyelids. They're just working. Might as well make another pot of coffee.

SaucyRossy

What up bell gab?

Heather Wade

Quote from: b_dubb on March 06, 2015, 11:20:42 PM
Plausible Dave-ability. And suddenly I cannot close my eyes. I still have eyelids. They're just working. Might as well make another pot of coffee.

Yep.  Pour me one, too.

lonevoice

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 06, 2015, 11:18:44 PM
   It's in the Constitution and shit. I think. I went to publick skool.
It's in the 2nd amendment

Producer-Paul

My Wife:
"845 pages in this thread?  Sheeeez...
What have you gotten out of it?"

Me:
"Insomnia..."

jazmunda

Do we need to be on standby for an emergency GabCast? :D

WOTR

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2015, 08:33:46 PM
One of the things that I love is it goes out in Stereo Worldwide, I love getting calls from far away places, I think
it is the Ham Radio part of me. I wish I could tell you all more but I have to learn to keep my mouth shut, hard for me.

Art
I think that your 800 number should cover all countries with one exception... Australia.  Making certain people work at getting your stream and getting through to you makes them all the more appreciative.

Quote from: Art Bell on March 06, 2015, 10:27:22 PM
Tonite could be the night, if I do it it will be just after 10PM PT

Art
Do the first post that just informs people that you posted the info and have already taken it down... Don't actually post the info just to watch everybody go crazy trying to find out what was said in the (nonexistent) post...

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on March 06, 2015, 11:30:05 PM
Do we need to be on standby for an emergency GabCast? :D

Quick, wake up themudking and Liberace.   ;D  It's Midnight Margaritas & espresso shots!

jazmunda

Quote from: Paul on March 06, 2015, 11:28:10 PM
My Wife:
"845 pages in this thread?  Sheeeez...
What have you gotten out of it?"

Me:
"Insomnia..."

BellGab cannot be explained to significant others without a significant amount of rolled eyes.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: lonevoice on March 06, 2015, 11:26:23 PM
It's in the 2nd amendment

Reported! Take it to the politics forum!!!

jazmunda

Quote from: wotr1 on March 06, 2015, 11:31:17 PM
I think that your 800 number should cover all countries with one exception... Australia.  Making certain people work at getting your stream and getting through to you makes them all the more appreciative.
Do the first post that just informs people that you posted the info and have already taken it down... Don't actually post the info just to watch everybody go crazy trying to find out what was said in the (nonexistent) post...

*cough* Skype *cough*

This feels like a New Year's Eve countdown,  with French Roast instead of bubbly.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: jazmunda on March 06, 2015, 11:32:36 PM
BellGab cannot be explained to significant others without a significant amount of rolled eyes.

I think my husband is the exception. He's always asking me what's going on here and who said what.  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: HorrorRetro on March 06, 2015, 11:36:45 PM
I think my husband is the exception. He's always asking me what's going on here and who said what.  ;D

I just tell my wife I'm looking up a White supremacist devil worshippers site as there is less explanation.

Producer-Paul

Quote from: jazmunda on March 06, 2015, 11:41:21 PM
I just tell my wife I'm looking up a White supremacist devil worshippers site as there is less explanation.

If I said that to my wife,  I'd probably wake up with my face sewn to the carpet..

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on March 06, 2015, 11:41:21 PM

White supremacist devil worshippers with low testosterone, no less.

IcicleTrepan

Hey MV, do you think you could install Tapatalk for the forum so that we can use the Tapatalk app on our phones?  If not, it's cool.

WOTR

Quote from: Paul on March 06, 2015, 11:43:51 PM
If I said that to my wife,  I'd probably wake up with my face sewn to the carpet..
You could just allow her to read our own "man tell a woman the way it is on the Dr. Phil show" and achieve the same results.  No need to join a white supremacist forum for that... http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7511.0.html

jazmunda

Quote from: Paul on March 06, 2015, 11:43:51 PM

Our house is mostly floorboards and tiles. We do have rugs though. Better hide the sewing kits.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on March 06, 2015, 11:51:14 PM
Hey MV, do you think you could install Tapatalk for the forum so that we can use the Tapatalk app on our phones?  If not, it's cool.

it was installed on the forum long, long ago.  the problem was it caused database instability.  also, there's no way to show you the "arab bride" google ads through that app.

ks3484

Quote from: Redwolf on March 06, 2015, 11:52:05 PM
[attachimg=1]

You might want to email your pics to Art Bell's webmaster so he can use them on Art's site. The address is: webmaster@artbell.com

jazmunda