• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on March 04, 2015, 04:45:04 PM
Premier can do whatever they want. The Art Bell world domination tour starts in July and there is nothing Premier can do to stop it.
Well said!  Harrumph. 

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 06:06:26 PM
Ok, this should keep you all busy. I have a question for all of you and it is what do you think the name of the
show should be? It can be anything from Dark Matter to The Art Bell show to New and Shiny Things. I am up
for ideas.

Art

Rabbit hole radio!

Nightwaves!

Art Bell

Raging Radio just sounds to Alex Jones

Art

paladin1991

Ok, this should keep you all busy. I have a question for all of you and it is what do you think the name of the
show should be? It can be anything from Dark Matter to The Art Bell show to New and Shiny Things. I am up
for ideas.

Art
oh boy!  A contest!  What do we wn ART, what do we win?

SnapT

I have been pushing for MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT WITH ART BELL as the title since before DARK MATTER was announced.  And with this new show beginning at midnight on the East Coast and ending at midnight on the West Coast, it's now an even more perfect title!  Play Crystal Gayle's beautiful theme song the start of the show AND the end.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 06:14:19 PM
All that moaning was not real? How about the scratches on my back? Did I dream all that?

Art
u crack me up, bro.  Sounds like its time for another round of 'Saw ART last week' stories.  Where is that thread....

bateman

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 04, 2015, 06:25:53 PM
oh boy!  A contest!  What do we wn ART, what do we win?

Have any signed copies of The Art of Talk laying around, Art?  ;D

Art Bell

How about first caller on the new show, if the idea comes from here and is not one of the ones I am considering already mentioned like DM or the Art Bell Show or Art Bell Nights.

Art

Pale Horse

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 06:24:47 PM
Raging Radio just sounds to Alex Jones

Art

So so true. He's a discredit to my people, CT's.

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 06:28:44 PM
How about first caller on the new show, if the idea comes from here and is not one of the ones I am considering already mentioned like DM or the Art Bell Show or Art Bell Nights.

Art

"This is Art Bell"

DesertFox

Art Bell's Oasis

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on March 04, 2015, 05:21:38 PM
I can't recall doing an impression. My fairy voice could never match your macho baritone. Weren't the callers the ones doing the impressions? If I offended you I apologise and I accept your apology on behalf of the aboriginal people.

Also I am never wrong when it comes to Art Bell facts. (smiley face crap)

I re-listened to last night's Gabcast, it wasn't you doing the White'Crow'ie impersonation. It was that troll, Bateman.
Wow Bateman, take away your big time broadcaster WABC mic and you kind'a sound like a mellowed out Major Ed Dames doing an impersonation of Nancy Pelosi after her 3rd face lift and collagen lip injections.

dan7800

"Art Bell's Pizza Punch Fun Night"
"Into The Night"
"Dreamland" <-- Still love it
"Off the Grid"

Art, please quote something I said. That way I can say "Holy crap, Art read what I wrote and even quoted me!!!!!"

jazmunda

Art just so you are aware and I don't want to derail the naming chat but iHateArt Radio are claiming they own the Dark Matter shows. See this thread.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,7548.0.html

I am really liking Midnight in the Desert. Kind of says it all.

dan7800

Quote from: boba FETT on March 04, 2015, 06:37:17 PM
The Time is Nye

You need something easily "Google-able"

Pale Horse

for ideas.

Art

Shore to Shore? Border to Border? Edge to Edge? Night Globe? Ring That Bell!  ::)

dan7800

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 04, 2015, 06:39:00 PM
Shore to Shore? Boarder to Boarder? Night Globe? Ring That Bell!  ::)

Night Talk... I think some of Art's best shows were non-paranormal related.

I teach a grad level software security class and I bring up material about Capt. Crunch from Art's show.

Quote from: dan7800 on March 04, 2015, 06:37:49 PM
You need something easily "Google-able"

One would think the word 'nye', would put Art at the top of the search page?

nextgen.fm

How about "The NIghtman Cometh"

Producer-Paul

Quote from: boba FETT on March 04, 2015, 06:41:53 PM

Bill Nye the "Science Guy"...  Groan....

Pale Horse

Quote from: boba FETT on March 04, 2015, 06:41:53 PM
How about rotating the name every 6 months just to keep everyone on their toes.
The Time is Nye! Midnight in the Desert. Night Talk. Art Bell's Circus of the Unexpected.

DesertFox

Vision Quest.  Lucid Dream. 

smithy

Quote from: Art Bell on March 04, 2015, 06:28:44 PM

Art

Art Bell Show is right on target... name recognition that no one except another Art Bell could try to emulate or confuse the audience with. Trademark it! The old audience that hears the bell ring when this name circulates will come running.  Art Bell is magic. 

DesertFox

Art of the Desert.

wr250

the rocky mountain art bell show