• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 08:32:46 PM
I maintain that Art has already disclosed that Heather is a dimwit for calling the police without asking. He just used a different set of words.

He needs to atone for his misdeeds. Art Bell must stand trail in the court of BellGab opinion. The flogging should be real though.

bateman

Buried in the comments of a natural health video on Youtube:

Quote from: chefist on September 06, 2016, 08:39:41 PM
The Art Bell Disclosure Project...has a ring to it...

The Art Bell Truth and Justice Committee. There's much that needs to be accounted for...

Value Of Pi

Quote from: rekcuf on September 06, 2016, 08:48:50 PM
He needs to atone for his misdeeds. Art Bell must stand trail in the court of BellGab opinion. The flogging should be real though.

And so I offer one more view of the dock in the BellGab (also Klingon) court of justice. Ignore the prisoners. They can be removed to make room for Art.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 09:05:00 PM
And so I offer one more view of the dock in the BellGab (also Klingon) court of justice. Ignore the prisoners. They can be removed to make room for Art.

Exellent! Make it so number 3.14!

***morphing into lawyer rekcuf***

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury,..

UPDATE: Sorry folks I'm a little distracted. The trial is still scheduled and will proceed as planned. The overwhelming support via pm has been incredible.

rekcuf

Value Of Pi

Quote from: rekcuf on September 06, 2016, 09:06:16 PM
Exellent! Make it so number 3.14!

***morphing into lawyer rekcuf***

Working on it. Can't quite get a transporter lock on Art. Aha! So that's why Art has that huge antenna-like object around his house. It's a force field! Too bad it doesn't work on stalkers.

Quote from: chefist on September 06, 2016, 08:39:41 PM
The Art Bell Disclosure Project...has a ring to it...

The Brookings Institute will never allow it. You can't handle the truth!

ItsOver

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 08:32:46 PM
I maintain that Art has already disclosed that Heather is a dimwit for calling the police without asking. He just used a different set of words.
What better way to move into the MITD chair than to cause as big of a scene as possible at the Bell homestead, with the cops freaking-out little Asia and causing the hubby's ultimatum to Art.  Pretty slick, HW.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 09:19:10 PM
Working on it. Can't quite get a transporter lock on Art. Aha! So that's why Art has that huge antenna-like object around his house. It's a force field! Too bad it doesn't work on stalkers.

Foiled again!

Quote from: ItsOver on September 06, 2016, 09:19:41 PM
What better way to move into the MITD chair than to cause as big of a scene as possible at the Bell homestead, with the cops freaking-out little Asia and causing the hubby's ultimatum to Art.  Pretty slick, HW.

You mean Heather is..

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on September 06, 2016, 09:19:41 PM

Hmm. Not so dim after all, are you Heather? I like the way you think, ItsOver. It all fits now. We just need a confession. Rekcuf, call the confessor!

EDIT:
And make ready the instruments of confession!

chefist

I know that MITD has gotten a MST3K following just like OSOM here on BellGab...I just can't listen to it...but I'm glad folks are having fun at its expense...

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on September 06, 2016, 08:48:50 PM
You are months too late.  There were dozens of trials, prosecutors, public defenders and witnesses (though not a single eye witness) all posting at once- screaming to be heard.  In the end, each one pronounced their own judgement.  Several flogged him, a dozen called for his head, several divorced him, dozens found no fault in the man and two pronounced him their leader and moved to the compound in Paharump.

Unless you can get all of them back and ignite the passion once again, I pronounce your court a mockery of the one that had already pronounced their judgement(s).

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 09:27:06 PM
Hmm. Not so dim after all, are you Heather? I like the way you think, ItsOver. It all fits now. We just need a confession. Rekcuf, call the confessor!

EDIT:

Mr. Arthur William Bell vs The State of BellGab vs The People vs Hodor

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on September 06, 2016, 09:22:19 PM
You mean Heather is..
Hmmmm...could be. ;)

Planned from the start, as the evil-doer rode alongside an innocent Aldous, on the initial foray into the Bell compound. 

Quote from: WOTR on September 06, 2016, 09:31:47 PM
You are months too late.  There were dozens of trials, prosecutors, public defenders and witnesses (though not a single eye witness) all posting at once- screaming to be heard.  In the end, each one pronounced their own judgement.  Several flogged him, a dozen called for his head, several divorced him, dozens found no fault in the man and two pronounced him their leader and moved to the compound in Paharump.

Unless you can get all of them back and ignite the passion once again, I pronounce your court a mockery of the one that had already pronounced their judgement(s).

The People vs Art Bell will continue. Justice will be served. And water filters will be sold.

paladin1991

Quote from: bobo17 on September 06, 2016, 07:11:39 PM
FOKS
this is it
i am done
good ridence

bobo
Cereal quitter.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on September 06, 2016, 09:35:51 PM
Hmmmm...could be. ;)

Planned from the start, as the evil-doer rode alongside an innocent Aldous, on the initial foray into the Bell compound.

It be witchery! Did she not admit she was a witch? A spell upon poor Aldous did she put and a foul deed did she do unto Art and his kin.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: rekcuf on September 06, 2016, 08:08:21 PM
It stinks! BellGab needs Art to disclose! WE NEED DISCLOSURE!

"We don't need no stinkin' disclosure" .......

Quote from: ItsOver on September 06, 2016, 09:35:51 PM
Hmmmm...could be. ;)

Poor Aldous. He was but a meer stooge doing her bidding. Anything to complete your mission, Heather? Seducing men, ruining families, and taking over Internet radio programs on the cusp of being okay? Monster!

ItsOver

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 09:27:06 PM

EDIT:
I'm busy communicating with Perry Mason, via my MeTV Mary Ann edition of the spirit box.  He'll rise from the dead shortly.  Justice will be served.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ItsOver on September 06, 2016, 09:46:02 PM
I'm busy communicating with Perry Mason, via my MeTV Mary Ann edition of the spirit box.  He'll rise from the dead shortly.  Justice will be served.

I have renewed respect for Perry Mason since MeTV revived him. Let us know if he'll take the case. (I know he'd get to the bottom of it.) If not, one of us could always call Rockford. He gets beat up a lot but he's a good detective.

Quote from: kooloo on September 06, 2016, 01:25:06 AM
"However, Heather on the 19th without my knowledge or request did report the call to the Police. When the next incident happened on the 23rd the Deputy did ask me about the report of the call made by Heather and I confirmed it."

This makes no sense at all.
How did Heather took on herself to make such an important call to the police without Art knowing that she will call them.
Fishy,very fishy story.

Is she known for doing things without Art's approval?  No.

chefist

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 06, 2016, 09:55:54 PM
I have renewed respect for Perry Mason since MeTV revived him. Let us know if he'll take the case. (I know he'd get to the bottom of it.) If not, one of us could always call Rockford. He gets beat up a lot but he's a good detective.

One of the best TV theme songs ever...

https://youtu.be/yg1Cx26-928

ge30542

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on September 06, 2016, 11:02:53 PM
:)

Not sure if being endorsed by Art is a good thing for trump lol

ge30542

Well, thank God that's settled. Now I can resume my life.

mikuthing01

>Implying this election isn't a one man race
>Implying Hillary will live till November
>Implying Art will live till November to even vote