• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 29, 2016, 05:05:20 PM
Noory is going to have on the harpy who called him a child molester and said that he gets off on stories about harm done to children? Either the guy doesn't hold a grudge or he sees this as a win because Art and Heather are bowing their heads to the One True King of Overnight Talk Radio (tm), hoping to scoop up some of his audience for their failing network.

JesusJuice

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 29, 2016, 05:11:02 PM
Knapp is the one who will be doing the interview, since it's a Knapp night. He and Art are friends (he did a full televised interview with Art right before MITD aired) and he has been part of C2C longer than Noory so I think it wasn't really up to Noory. Or, if it was, Knapp won out.

The host  for August 7th hasn't been announced yet.

Quote from: Empress on July 29, 2016, 05:39:53 PM

Heather Wade is Hoagland's daughter. Both of them are Soro's funded shills inspired by the spirit of Harambe. It's the current year after all, right?

EarthAlien007

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 29, 2016, 05:40:08 PM

The first Sunday of the month was Noory's "Submerging Artists". Knapp gets the last two Sundays.
Heather's a submerging artist, so it fits. Maybe attention whoring on C2C might get her a couple more listeners. Desperate much?

Art's been on Facebook the past few days. If there's really news about his condition, why not have him on MITD and tell us himself?

trostol

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 29, 2016, 05:11:02 PM
Knapp is the one who will be doing the interview, since it's a Knapp night. He and Art are friends (he did a full televised interview with Art right before MITD aired) and he has been part of C2C longer than Noory so I think it wasn't really up to Noory. Or, if it was, Knapp won out.

are you sure? it will be the first sunday of the month..that usually a Noory night

Firefighter

Quote from: Morgus on July 29, 2016, 12:43:08 AM
Is Noory trying to steal another host to his dark side? Like he did successfully with Jimmy Church?  8)

My thought...and it's just that my thought...I'm in no way trying act as if I have the exact reason why heather wade iOS going to be c2c...now that's out of the way (have posted before about my thought and made it clear I was only thinking out loud and a BGer took what I typed as if I had inside info, I was compared to a crackpot on my credibility)

...I think this is just a shameless plug for mitd..by going on c2c hw will be reaching out to millions of potentional new subscribers...and I describe it as "shameless" cuz of using arts health update as the reason for going on c2c...further more (and I don't mean it has to be george) somebody over at coast is smart enough to know keith, hw, art, are using noory's radio show to advertise theirs and they aren't worried one bit about losing any listners...

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on July 29, 2016, 05:46:31 PM
Heather Wade is Hoagland's daughter. Both of them are Soro's funded shills inspired by the spirit of Harambe. It's the current year after all, right?

Harambe died for our sins  :'(

ItsOver

Art's chosen successor, paying homage with an appearance with the self-proclaimed King of the Night.  Just the kind of thing Dave eats up.  If she kisses Jorch's ring and is a good little girl, maybe she can fill-in for ding bat Connie some night.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 29, 2016, 05:05:20 PM
Noory is going to have on the harpy who called him a child molester and said that he gets off on stories about harm done to children? Either the guy doesn't hold a grudge or he sees this as a win because Art and Heather are bowing their heads to the One True King of Overnight Talk Radio (tm), hoping to scoop up some of his audience for their failing network.

This is a win-win situation for George, and C2C. On one hand; George is seen as a decent, and  forgiving person. A lot of people wouldn't have let Heather come on their show, after the awful things she said about him.
On the other hand, Art, and Heather are viewed as grovelling to George, and C2C. They are admitting defeat; going on the "enemies" show.
One can only imagine the howls of laughter emanating from the bowels of C2C. They watched Art, and DMDN implode in a relatively short time.
I'm sure they're savouring their victory.   

Quote from: norland2424 on July 29, 2016, 07:23:22 PM
Harambe died for our sins  :'(

Jeb was so brave at the end.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: god of thunder on July 29, 2016, 08:28:39 PM
This is a win-win situation for George, and C2C. On one hand; George is seen as a decent, and forgiving person. A lot of people wouldn't have let Heather come on their show, after the awful things she said about him.
On the other hand; Art and Heather are viewed as grovelling to George and C2C. They are admitting defeat; going on the 'enemies' show.
One can only imagine the howls of laughter emanating from the bowels of C2C. They watched Art, and DMDN implode in a relatively short time.

George & Co. are light-years ahead of Art, Heather, etc.
He's shrewd, acceptable, has realized how 'old' para-normal is and what a dead-end it can be.
George interviewing Art Bell or Heather Wade ...... how boring that would be. A one-shot deal with George looking good at the end.

pate

Morgus

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 29, 2016, 05:40:08 PM

Sunday August 7th is the first Sunday of the month - thats Noory's monthly Sunday hosting slot when he plays "Submerging artists" bumper music.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: trostol on July 29, 2016, 05:53:41 PM
are you sure? it will be the first sunday of the month..that usually a Noory night

Nooooooo!!!!!!! I thought Heather would be on THIS Sunday! So, she *will* be on with Noory. *deep sigh* How depressing. At least this Sunday is Knapp and one of my favorite guests, Paulides (he'll be discussing HUNTERS gone missing - hunters going missing pleases me deeply) so I'll just listen to that and pretend next Sunday isn't happening as I row my canoe down the River Nile.

ItsOver

This is a win-win situation for George, and C2C. On one hand; George is seen as a decent, and  forgiving person. A lot of people wouldn't have let Heather come on their show, after the awful things she said about him.
On the other hand, Art, and Heather are viewed as grovelling to George, and C2C. They are admitting defeat; going on the "enemies" show.
Yep.  Jorch is breaking-out the special party time turkee sammiches.  The doofus has won.

Roswells, Art

Heather better be careful. This is what Noory does to people who rely on him for money:

https://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

I hope she's a better dancer than David Wilcock.

ge30542

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on July 29, 2016, 05:50:03 PM
If there's really news about his condition, why not have him on MITD and tell us himself?
Perhaps his message needs to be heard by more than 17 people.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 30, 2016, 06:30:27 AM
Heather better be careful. This is what Noory does to people who rely on him for money:

https://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

I hope she's a better dancer than David Wilcock.
Ha!  "Dance, Heather!"

It sucks to sell your soul.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 22, 2016, 09:11:54 AM
Go listen to last night's C2C and see is you can make it past the question Dave had for the guest who was some type of investment advisor "How much does a bag of coins way?" <click>

Oh I know .. I know .. I'm may be smarter than Dave..

A $500 bag of silver dimes, quarter, half dollars  and dollars all weigh the same amount. And they are worth more than a bag of  $500 dollars of pennies and nickles and the bags of pennies and nickles also weight a lot more.

A penny saved is a waste of space and time.

And penny for Dave's thoughts .. is still to much

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: BattyBrooke on July 30, 2016, 02:16:28 AM
At least this Sunday is Knapp and one of my favorite guests, Paulides (he'll be discussing HUNTERS gone missing - hunters going missing pleases me deeply) so I'll just listen to that .....

Vegan ?
Or, do you let Safeway do the killing for you ?
Involved with your food sources ?

3OctaveFart

It would be great if all three of them would go away. Tough to tell which is the most narcissistic of the group. Really tough to tell by now.

pate

For Art's sake (distyll'd r'eisswien) the Wendy's Hobokken Moldy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxTsXRjNTw

Who woody thunk it?  Hear we are in a game

ediotic botsNuss vidya unter pics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBewKu80Mg

manly 'pologies for untranslabial idiomatic pharrisees.

[attachment id=1 msg=872632]

Not Sure where I am going with this, but O. Hugh Manatee once wrote it best in a musical mash-up, I am thunking he was a pretty cogent progknosticator.  MITD & C2C, El Douche Moroni wins again?

/endFrumusUmphenWhineyRant

On the other hand, Art, and Heather are viewed as grovelling to George, and C2C. They are admitting defeat; going on the "enemies" show...

Maybe they're going to announce their engagement

Dateline

Norry's "niceness", even after a bag of after dinner mints, leaves a bad taste in your mouth. 

pate

Quote from: Empress on July 29, 2016, 05:39:53 PM

That poop'r scoop'r is Auld Agnes, but yew keep on living in that Bernie Bridal Bed, dude...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgwwEk9_BdY

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on July 29, 2016, 08:16:50 PM
Art's chosen successor, paying homage with an appearance with the self-proclaimed King of the Night.  Just the kind of thing Dave eats up.  If she kisses Jorch's ring and is a good little girl, maybe she can fill-in for ding bat Connie some night.

Yew spelt "Suck-sore" rong...

PSA, the more you know.

Or a Pubic Sir Vice Annulment, from Moroni 'n Krew.

Sumnabeach, I need one of them Haw-haw'r yew dranks with the paraplouie or umbershoots innit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE

-or-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seRyZeLamAE

Dave, sux moor than the Hoax.  Wunder witch one wears the Old Spice?

K_Dubb

Get ready for a big helping of unctuous magnanimity from the mustached one.  I can only imagine what mix of ambition and desperation brought her this low.

"He gazed up at the photo-shopped face. 16 years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two turmeric-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved George Noory."

- The final passage of Orwell's iconic book:  '2016'

Dateline

Maybe that can do a three-way telephone conference and bring in Hoagland.

I wonder if Heather will ask "Norry how is your crown of thorns?"  or end the interview this way, "Norry, f!ck you!"  That would be classic Redacted, or that will be what Norry will do with that portion of the exchange.

PKaiser

Quote from: Dateline on July 30, 2016, 01:05:34 PM
Maybe that can do a three-way telephone conference and bring in Hoagland.

I wonder if Heather will ask "Norry how is your crown of thorns?"  or end the interview this way, "Norry, f!ck you!"  That would be classic Redacted, or that will be what Norry will do with that portion of the exchange.

Maybe Noory doesn't even realize Heather is (redacted)!