• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 08, 2016, 02:30:39 AM
If Heather completely fails, will she resort to sending out heavily perfumed letters offering her 3 fans her slightly used perfumed panties for $ 20 @ ?

You hung out on a forum for hookers, so I guess you'd know more than we would about the subject.
Didn't you verbally assault a hooker because she wouldn't give you money instead of groceries? 
comparing yewtube subscribers to paying subscribers for a radio show... Dolt.
Go clean your apartment, Falkie.

akwilly

If Heather completely fails, will she resort to sending out heavily perfumed letters offering her 3 fans her slightly used perfumed panties for $ 20 @ ?

And since I have been mentioned on this thread, I have 291 unpaid subscribers.
How many PAID ones DOES she have ?
You have just found a way for Kathy to get rich. Just make sure she doesn't perfume the panties, they would loose most of their value.

Quote from: coaster on March 08, 2016, 02:39:07 AM
You hung out on a forum for hookers, so I guess you'd know more than we would about the subject.

The same site that Falkie attempted to pimp out prostitutes for their breast milk to other lonely johns.

Quote from: littlechris on March 07, 2016, 10:18:02 PM
She's not ugly or bad looking. Just a normal looking chick.

Weird, a couple months ago you said this:

Quote from: littlechris on January 17, 2016, 02:53:49 AM
Actually, redacted is quite beautiful.  Beautiful skin and hair and a nice pretty white smile.

Which made it sound like you already knew what she looked like.

whoozit

Quote from: Darth Sandra on March 07, 2016, 10:55:36 PM
Ban people over 60 from using the internet.
True colors shining through.

littlechris

Hey Falks,

Good to see you back on the threads posting again. :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on March 08, 2016, 02:27:18 AM
Think of all the money the American tax payer would save if uncle Sam didn't have to record every keystroke that every Canadian ever makes and preserve it for the next 5 decades...

At the risk of turning this back to politics, I will say that should be included in certain campaign promises.  A "great wall" to the south and a fire wall to the north...

You have to finish getting all the Justin Bieber pictures and videos off of our internet. Once you have that malware removed we will consider reconfiguring the routers to put you back on dogsled mode.

onan

Hey, how's it going hypocrite? Funny, she has a show, you may not like it, but she's got a show. What do you have? oh yeah, squat.

God, you're a whiny ass spank monkey.

Philosopher

Quote from: onan on March 08, 2016, 08:30:52 AM
Hey, how's it going hypocrite? Funny, she has a show, you may not like it, but she's got a show. What do you have? oh yeah, squat.

Squat can be very valuable.  (Eye of the beholder)

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 08, 2016, 08:26:55 AM
You have to finish getting all the Justin Bieber pictures and videos off of our internet...

Whatever happened to that little puke?  Did he ever outgrow the phase where he though acting like a 'gangsta' was somehow cool?

Philosopher

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 08, 2016, 09:00:22 AM
Whatever happened to that little puke?  Did he ever outgrow the phase where he though acting like a 'gangsta' was somehow cool?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 08, 2016, 09:00:22 AM

He has 2 hit songs out right now on the top 40, "Sorry" and "Love yourself".

ziznak

Quote from: onan on March 08, 2016, 08:30:52 AM

haha "whiney ass spank monkey"!!!  Do you mind?  I can't wait to call somebody that!

and this is GREAT!!!!!  it's not new thought right? i think i remember seeing something similar?  ohhhhh no wait it was the other way around... in that gif Noory was handing out the pain by pounding the big guys pooop cutter with whatever the hell he has down there.... uhhhg now i feel sick.

CornyCrow

Quote from: coaster on March 07, 2016, 07:19:33 PM
Trump should quit, then replace himself with an unknown. Then Trump could tell his supporters that they should still vote for his replacement, because he still plans on stopping by the White House from time to time.
I wonder what Art would think about that..
He's been waffling back and forth on the H-1B visas.  What's his plan, to promote business by importing workers for the few good paying jobs left for Americans - plus doing away with the EPA?  That's his idea for success?  I've read that he employs a LOT of H-2B workers and loves them. 

There, as always, is no candidate with whom I totally agree, and it is really upsetting to see them vacillating in this way. 

Quote from: Segundus on March 08, 2016, 09:14:26 AM
... There, as always, is no candidate with whom I totally agree, and it is really upsetting to see them vacillating in this way.

This is going to be the worst choice since.. last time

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 08, 2016, 08:26:55 AM
You have to finish getting all the Justin Bieber pictures and videos off of our internet. Once you have that malware removed we will consider reconfiguring the routers to put you back on dogsled mode.

It's hard being famous.  At eye Doc office, he has me reading stuff, to get the best reading prescription..

Gruntled

Quote from: Hog on March 07, 2016, 10:44:24 PM
Why would you want her to then say "a knife"?

peace
Hog
This post is aimed at humor [mine anyway] :) not as grammar Nazi
then/than
Good one Mr Hog :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 08, 2016, 09:26:23 AM
It's hard being famous.  At eye Doc office, he has me reading stuff, to get the best reading prescription..

ONeill

How many PAID ones DO you have? Before Christmas you said you would set up a paid channel with special goodies. How is it going?

ONeill

Quote from: ziznak on March 08, 2016, 09:10:41 AM
haha "whiney ass spank monkey"!!!  Do you mind?  I can't wait to call somebody that!

and this is GREAT!!!!!  it's not new thought right? i think i remember seeing something similar?  ohhhhh no wait it was the other way around... in that gif Noory was handing out the pain by pounding the big guys pooop cutter with whatever the hell he has down there.... uhhhg now i feel sick.

This one is very old. It's from the Falkie Genesis.

in that gif Noory was handing out the pain by pounding the big guys pooop cutter with whatever the hell he has down there.... uhhhg now i feel sick.

shell88

I like to check your posts on the member list Art. I wouldn't waste your time checking the board here.  It's become pathetically boring.  And never met a more hermetic group of people who claim to be so intelligent - just sad.  Things do and have changed here.  Not even remotely interesting.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SnapT on March 08, 2016, 12:24:08 AM

Falkie is a modern-day Mel's Hole in the form of a man! 

You're right. I bet Falkie could eat a refrigerator and a dog too if he hasn't already.

ItsOver

Ha!  The punchable Noory on the loose.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 08, 2016, 10:26:16 AM
You're right. I bet Falkie could eat a refrigerator and a dog too if he hasn't already.
A refrigerator with a frozen dog in it.

Quote from: WOTR on March 08, 2016, 02:34:56 AM
She may take to producing youtube videos, posting on BG and telling other to STFU.  Or she may gain a couple of hundred pounds and go on disability.

Video later...

quimby might know better, but I think it's Sunny the former wrestling valet who charges people $800 bucks to watch her pee on skype.

so if this doesn't work, there are options out there

ItsOver

Quote from: Crash Folly on March 08, 2016, 12:17:24 PM
quimby might know better, but I think it's Sunny the former wrestling valet who charges people $800 bucks to watch her pee on skype.

so if this doesn't work, there are options out there
It's comforting to know not everybody relies on Uncle Sugar for support.