• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

just a lil weave back to football talk..Chip outcoached himself in the first game of MNF

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on September 14, 2015, 07:55:47 PM
They used gold ink, so yeah.The forehead is prime advertising space.

I have actually pimped tattooed to the hilt kids, with "how much you want to advertise on your forehead" best done after getting them to explain the meanings/story of "all" their tats and costs.
Great fun with kids in bars ... Most will talk about their tats if give them chance.

Zenman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 14, 2015, 07:24:12 PM
Mebee, let me help you along.
I don't have a problem with you using stuff out of my play book, but the Bellgab 'cult' thingie, I played like 4 years ago. It's the long-ball road to picking corn.

Talking about the same thing over and over, is another way, but it angers everybody.

And please don't call into the GabCast more than one time a night and say "THIS IS MEBEE" I have an exclusive on that one.

When I feel the urge, best to go right to the heart, use words like vile gang of stooges, wanker, queer and ...... bam, you wake up in the cornfield. Free at last! FREE AT LAST!

Lol. I'm pretty sure I read where the cult thingie goes back into the public domain after 2 years, WC. At least he's not begging the Gabber chicks for nekid pictures yet.   ;D

Zenman

Quote from: onan on September 14, 2015, 07:43:52 PM
I just had "I don't care" tattoo'd on my balls.

Again?   :o

boxman

Quote from: Art Bell on September 12, 2015, 08:20:18 PM
Well I am glad Richard is doing well, I did everything possible to help him, we do very different shows which is also fine. Remember we are on the same team. If some of you like his style better I am more than good with that. I hope he continues to kill it. Remember we are up against Coast, not each other, the better we both do the better chance we have of creating a smaller but better alternative.

Art
I was one of those that were extremely skeptical about Richard, but after few shows I ended up loving it even though I dont believe anything regarding his crazy theories.

Either way it will benefit you both when both shows are succesful as i am sure some fans of hoagland will check you out and vice versa.

TigerLily

Quote from: Mild Bill on September 14, 2015, 08:10:06 PM
And yet, you're( Mebee)  still on line and here, almost an hour later. What's that work you have to do in the real world tonight?
Producing C2C

BellBoy

Quote from: TigerLily on September 14, 2015, 11:59:31 PM
Producing C2C

Yep, Tommee and Lisa certainly put in the overtime on Coast's "exhaustive show prep" today. Glad I went to bed, as their pointless bullshit became unbearably boring after, say, its 100th iteration...

(page, after page, after page, after page, after page)

TigerLily

Quote from: BellBoy on September 15, 2015, 01:08:42 AM
Yep, Tommee and Lisa certainly put in the overtime on Coast's "exhaustive show prep" today. Glad I went to bed, as their pointless bullshit became unbearably boring after, say, its 100th iteration...
(page, after page, after page, after page, after page)
Tommee is probably still at home recovering with nothing better to do than troll us

Time to derail this train.
Children who ejaculate in their own bladders....Discuss.

jazmunda

Tuesday night's Guest: Loyd Auerbach

http://artbell.com/tue-sep-15-loyd-auerbach/

QuoteLoyd Auerbach has a Master’s degree in Parapsychology. He is the Director of the Office of Paranormal Investigations and President of the Forever Family Foundation. Loyd has been in the field for over 35 years focusing on education and field investigation. The author of 9 books including The Ghost Detectives’ Guide to Haunted San Francisco, his newest release ESP Wars: East and West covers the psychic spying programs of the US and Soviet Union, co-authored by Dr. Edwin C. May, who ran the US program, and Dr. Victor Rubel, is available on Amazon.com and other online booksellers.

He is a professor at Atlantic University, JFK University, and teaches Parapsychology through the HCH Institute in Lafayette, California; he also teaches online courses through the Rhine Education Center. He is on the Board of Directors of the Rhine Research Center and the Windbridge Institute. Loyd’s media appearances on TV, radio, and in print number in the thousands, which include ESPN’s SportsCenter, ABC’s The View, Oprah, and Larry King Live. He works as a parapsychologist, professional mentalist, public speaking media skills coach, and as a professional chocolatier.

pate

You had me at SportsCenter

Fell in love with 
Quotea professional chocolatier.

The bedsheets are ALL kinds of messed up over
QuoteABC’s The View, Oprah, and Larry King Live.

I forgot the safeword...

AppealPlay

Speculation for Art's exciting announcement in two weeks.

Umm...he's having JC on for a full three hour interview.  My head would explode from joy. ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 15, 2015, 07:56:22 AM

Umm...he's having JC on for a full three hour interview.  My head would explode from joy. ;D

How dare yew?

Possibly a big station signing on?

ItsOver

Quote from: boxman on September 14, 2015, 10:17:26 PM
I was one of those that were extremely skeptical about Richard, but after few shows I ended up loving it even though I dont believe anything regarding his crazy theories.

Either way it will benefit you both when both shows are succesful as i am sure some fans of hoagland will check you out and vice versa.

All hail Hoagie.  Crazy rules.

pate

Ima drunken idjet.

So I'm getting that either JC is having Art's spectacular baby or Art is having JC on to talk about the unknown father who chooses to remain anonymous...

I am dubious of this whole thing, Mr. Bell.

Is this "YayCee" who he represents himself to be or what?

Actually, on second thought, I have a few feet of rope that I was going to use to finish a hammock, triple crown-wall knot and such.

I'd give up those extra feet of rope that I reserved for knot tying failures for a purported JC.

Grill 'em.  I prefer medium rare if that makes a difference.

Well Done is good for the compost pile if it comes to that...

chefist

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 15, 2015, 07:56:22 AM

He also mentioned that it is recommeded to sign up to be a Time Traveler beforehand...hmmmmm...

Sounds like a right proper topic for a Gabcast.

jazmunda

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on September 15, 2015, 08:45:47 AM
Sounds like a right proper topic for a Gabcast.

Did someone mention the GabCast?

A NEW GabCast is coming your way tonight!!
Tuesday, September  15, 2015
@ 5PM Pacific - 8PM Eastern

Join us live in the chat & listen to the stream here: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Call the show: 623-242-(CAST) 2278
Skype call: The.Gabcast

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on September 15, 2015, 08:37:20 AM
He also mentioned that it is recommeded to sign up to be a Time Traveler beforehand...hmmmmm...

Ha!  More fuel for speculation.  I think the Inuits are up to no good again.  I don't know why we believed everything they said to begin with.  I wish somebody would have warned us.  Damn Inuits.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2015, 09:07:49 AM
Ha!  More fuel for speculation.  I think the Inuits are up to no good again.  I don't know why we believed everything they said to begin with.  I wish somebody would have warned us.  Damn Inuits.

he said, and I quote, "If you haven't already done so, get on it! And it will be apparent why."  hmmmmm

Maybe they will combine the subscription of MITD and RCH in the future with a little higher price?

AZ/CO

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2015, 09:07:49 AM

Ahhh, the Inuits!  Is that why I can't sign up to be a TT-er using Visa?

ItsOver

Quote from: AZ/CO on September 15, 2015, 09:20:33 AM
Ahhh, the Inuits!  Is that why I can't sign up to be a TT-er using Visa?
No doubt.  Never trust Inuits.  Or Jazmunda.  They like to mess with us.  And Art.

AppealPlay

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 08:07:56 AM
How dare yew?

Possibly a big station signing on?

I want nothing more for MITD than for a huge terrestrial station to pick up Art.  However, he stressed the importance of having a Time Traveler subscription which implies the exciting news is related to the archive somehow.  Or maybe he's just hustling subscriptions. ;D

Woo Hoo, a new Gabcast! What time is that in Sidney?

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 09:02:50 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: jazmunda on September 15, 2015, 09:02:50 AM
Did someone mention the GabCast?

Join us live in the chat & listen to the stream here: http://ufoship.com/chat/

Call the show: 623-242-(CAST) 2278
Skype call: The.Gabcast

You can follow GabCast on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thegabcast

Twitter: @TheGabCast
Hey!  Where's CST and MST?  Are we discriminating against time zones?  How about Greenwich mean time? 

You know we're not smart enough to figure it out on our own.  Mebee told us so.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2015, 10:36:44 AM
Hey!  Where's CST and MST?  Are we discriminating against time zones?  How about Greenwich mean time? 

You know we're not smart enough to figure it out on our own.  Mebee told us so.

LOL a dis against fly over country... ;D

cweb

Nice to see that Hoagland could save this thread from Inuits and trolls.

It's the hair, mannnnnn!

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2015, 09:57:06 AM
No doubt.  Never trust Inuits.  Or Jazmunda.  They like to mess with us.  And Art.

Those Inuit. Always rubbing noses too. Some sort of secret signal, I suspect.

Now I finally understand what Sergeant Preston was going on about.