• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on April 30, 2017, 08:30:32 PM
Maybe this should be renamed the Art Bell and Rose Girl Thread.  That is the topic of discussion these days.  Bobo was better.

Quote from: Dateline on April 30, 2017, 08:30:32 PM
Maybe this should be renamed the Art Bell and Rose Girl Thread.  That is the topic of discussion these days.  Bobo was better.

Where is Art?  Does he think Heather is doing well?  Should we keep our subscriptions up to date?  When will his next tease about coming back, or just doing a show here and there be?  We needs to know.

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 30, 2017, 12:45:13 PM
Like a couple of slugs slithering in from the garden.

Oh, don't be that way.  I'd like to suggest Eagle get in touch with Falkie and guest host a Kathy's Korner.

RoseGirl

Well now, the sewer is just a-bubblin' tonight, isn't it?

I step away for a few hours....a few measly hours...and come back to this? Do you people have no creativity, no wit. It all so repetitive and so very dull.

I mean, you can only poke a garden slug with a stick for so long before boredom sets in...ya know?

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 10:34:55 PM
Well now, the sewer is just a-bubblin' tonight, isn't it?

I step away for a few hours....a few measly hours...and come back to this? Do you people have no creativity, no wit. It all so repetitive and so very dull.

I mean, you can only poke a garden slug with a stick for so long before boredom sets in...ya know?

Translation: "Shut up, fatty"

RoseGirl

oh wow....you had to go pretty far out into the woods to get that one, now didn't ya?

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 10:53:14 PM
oh wow....you had to go pretty far out into the woods to get that one, now didn't ya?

Moar about Art's titties! RoseGirl, sorry to tell you this, but you're just a common boob. Now, get back into the kitchen and make your husband a turkee sammich.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on April 30, 2017, 10:48:43 PM
Translation: "Shut up, fatty"

>Wookiee nipple pinchy

TOP KEK!

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 30, 2017, 11:21:45 PM

How does she type with greasy fingers? I must know! All out of breath and sheeit. Haha!

RoseGirl

Here ya go boys....entertain yourselves. If this doesn't work, I think there's some road kill out on the highway. It'd be a party for ya.

Cheers,
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYo7WUBlvUA

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 11:38:57 PM
Here ya go boys....entertain yourselves. If this doesn't work, I think there's some road kill out on the highway. It'd be a party for ya.

Cheers,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYo7WUBlvUA

I want to see you truffle shuffle. Do it! DO IT FATTY! Make them rolls jiggle.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Alex2614 on April 30, 2017, 06:05:59 PM
Don't know about you but Art became a big part of my life when on one fateful night in 96 I was searching for the Phillies game on the radio when I herd a interesting voice say the word ghost. I scrambled back to find where it came from when I landed on Art's show. I thought holy shit,  people outside of myself are actually interested in these type of things! Been hooked ever since. My name is Alex and I'm a Art Bell junkie. One thing he did better than anyone else was the way he would make you excited about his shows from the beginning i.e. "If you are easily disturbed then I would suggest you change the channel" for the EVP shows. Dam I miss that! Anyone know any news about a possible return?

post often.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:06:04 AM
post often.
Hey, MV, I hope you're finally over that cold virus.  Sucks being sick.

HEAL, MV. ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 01, 2017, 12:09:50 AM

HEAL, MV. ;)

i'm getting there.  catch you on the trainwreck show tomorrow.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:14:28 AM
i'm getting there.  catch you on the trainwreck show tomorrow.
Awesome!  Thank you, MV! :-*

PRAISE, MV! ;D

RoseGirl

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 01, 2017, 12:09:50 AM

HEAL, MV. ;)

Yes, Starr...I get it. Having a cold is a terrible thing and having cancer is...well....just funny if Rosie has it. Nice.

And I know you are just trying to hurt me or bother me, but it ain't working. All of this kind of crap just shows who and what you really are....frustrated, vindictive and bitter.

Good luck with that.

RoseGirl

Oh...and MV is a slime.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:25:16 AM
Having a cold is a terrible thing and having cancer is...well....just funny if Rosie has it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:28:41 AM
Oh...and MV is a slime.

so then that's a notch in the "doesn't like me" column?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:35:04 AM
Be all you can be, MV.

apparently, you're all that about five people can be.

starrmtn001

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:25:16 AM
Yes, Starr...I get it. Having a cold is a terrible thing and having cancer is...well....just funny if Rosie has it. Nice.

And I know you are just trying to hurt me or bother me, but it ain't working. All of this kind of crap just shows who and what you really are....frustrated, vindictive and bitter.

Good luck with that.

Rosie.  That was a mean-spirited thing to say to me, and you know better than that.  I don't know why you said it.

This post will by my last reply to you.  You are in so much pain right now that no matter what I say you will interpret it in a negative light.  I'm sorry, Rosie, but that's what I feel I must do.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:36:06 AM
apparently, you're all that about five people can be.

You keep trying to be clever, but it really is just pathetic and juvenile. You do get that, don't you?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:37:38 AM
You keep trying to be clever, but it really is just pathetic and juvenile. You do get that, don't you?

zing.