• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

I wondered when the other fat ass would show up

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2017, 02:59:57 AM
Thanks Doc... I enjoy our banter as well.  Like I said, we can disagree- even call each other a name or two and still admit that the other sometimes has a point and is worth listening to and interacting with... And every now and then we can even put aside our differences and joke with one another...

Go suck a moose, you hoser.

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 04:55:09 AM
I did return here in good faith...really I did...and left all this kind of thing in the past.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 02:37:07 AM
But I thought it would be fun to come back and...you know...get a little pay back in...

Well, call me old fashioned, but I think people should take responsibility for what they have done. Or, if not that, then I can at least make them feel the heat for a bit. They sure did me.
Both of these statements were made in the last week.  One of these statements cannot be true.

Really, I was almost ready to hit the button. But...*sigh*...I was then hit with this long treatise from WOTR which basically boils down to...
At least you now have somebody new to blame for your actions from here on out.  I'm sorry that long treatise will prevent you from doing what you wanted to do. 

I mean this sincerely- best of luck.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2017, 02:59:57 AM
Thanks, Doc... I enjoy our banter as well.  Like I said, we can disagree- even call each other a name or two and still admit that the other sometimes has a point and is worth listening to and interacting with... And every now and then we can even put aside our differences and joke with one another...

Now, THIS ^^^ is the BellGab I remember from back in the day.  Good times. ;D

Ya know, it's been about two years now that we've let the trolls and a few newbies have the run of the place.  Now it's time to take BellGab back.

MAKE BELLGAB GREAT AGAIN!

PRAISE, MV!

SO SAY WE ALL!!! ;) ;D

RoseGirl

*makes popcorn and watches all the little BellGabbers jump up and down*

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 10:44:22 AM

You just don't learn, do you?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on April 30, 2017, 10:46:04 AM
You just don't learn, do you?

You can't learn 'ass hole'. You have to be born with it.

;D

Quote from: eagle on April 30, 2017, 07:19:30 AM
MV I have been quiet up to now

So you've been watching your wife spend hours making a fool of herself on here, huh.

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 10:44:22 AM
boing boing boing

RoseGirl

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 30, 2017, 10:20:52 AM
Now, THIS ^^^ is the BellGab I remember from back in the day.  Good times. ;D

Ya know, it's been about two years now that we've let the trolls and a few newbies have the run of the place.  Now it's time to take BellGab back.

MAKE BELLGAB GREAT AGAIN!

PRAISE, MV!

SO SAY WE ALL!!! ;) ;D

Oh oh....now here's the good part.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CbAnIQZ-rA

I just love it when you Americans go nuts.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: eagle on April 30, 2017, 07:19:30 AM
MV I have been quiet up to now but if you really believe that there is anything funny about having cancer and the treatment a person goes through during it you are one sick person.

Are you also posting in the comedy thread? Don't get my hopes up.

... and just giggling up a storm with family and friends...

Yes, Rosie and Eagle must be quite a delight, just sitting on the sofa giggling

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2017, 07:30:23 AM
I wondered when the other fat ass would show up

Like a couple of slugs slithering in from the garden.

Kolchak

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 10:48:02 AM
You can't learn 'ass hole'. You have to be born with it.

;D

Please stop writing "asshole" as two words. It's very distracting.

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 29, 2017, 04:02:16 PM
Do you have a problem with Art having a set of luscious tits? It's 2017 a man can have tit's if he wants, if you cant praise his tits then please find a different forum to post on.

Man tits are all the rage, along with looking plastered in every picture taken of you.

BobGrau

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 05:06:20 PM
You're never at the meetings.

Lol'd at this.

Apart from that, please stop trying to drum up controversy for your own forum.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on April 30, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Σ> on April 30, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

Emergency MV GabCast??  :)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kolchak on April 30, 2017, 12:54:16 PM
Please stop writing "asshole" as two words. It's very distracting.

It also denotes one as a member of the illiterati.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 01:33:18 PM

if this "eagle" creature looks anything like you, i'm not sure "girl" is the appropriate word.  words mean things.

Alex2614

Don't know about you but Art became a big part of my life when on one fateful night in 96 I was searching for the Phillies game on the radio when I herd a interesting voice say the word ghost. I scrambled back to find where it came from when I landed on Art's show. I thought holy shit,  people outside of myself are actually interested in these type of things! Been hooked ever since. My name is Alex and I'm a Art Bell junkie. One thing he did better than anyone else was the way he would make you excited about his shows from the beginning i.e. "If you are easily disturbed then I would suggest you change the channel" for the EVP shows. Dam I miss that! Anyone know any news about a possible return?

Rix Gins

Quote from: Alex2614 on April 30, 2017, 06:05:59 PM
Don't know about you but Art became a big part of my life when on one fateful night in 96 I was searching for the Phillies game on the radio when I herd a interesting voice say the word ghost. I scrambled back to find where it came from when I landed on Art's show. I thought holy shit,  people outside of myself are actually interested in these type of things! Been hooked ever since. My name is Alex and I'm a Art Bell junkie. One thing he did better than anyone else was the way he would make you excited about his shows from the beginning i.e. "If you are easily disturbed then I would suggest you change the channel" for the EVP shows. Dam I miss that! Anyone know any news about a possible return?

Hi Alex, welcome to BellGab.  Post often.  Oh yeah...the new guy buys beer and pizza.

ItsOver

Don't know about you but Art became a big part of my life when on one fateful night in 96 I was searching for the Phillies game on the radio when I herd a interesting voice say the word ghost. I scrambled back to find where it came from when I landed on Art's show. I thought holy shit,  people outside of myself are actually interested in these type of things! Been hooked ever since. My name is Alex...Anyone know any news about a possible return?
Any day now.  Michael Savage was hindering his return, plus there is always the stalker.

P.S. - Heather is getting better every day.

mikuthing01

Art Bell is being stalked and has to lay low he is never coming back. Heather Wade is getting better every day sign up to be a Time Traveler and send messages to Heather Wades worm hole for only $4.99 http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/

Welcome to bellgab desu~

WildCard

People, please. Don't get side-tracked by the new guy. We were talking about cancer.

ItsOver

Quote from: WildCard on April 30, 2017, 07:05:22 PM
People, please. Don't get side-tracked by the new guy. We were talking about cancer.
Plus, this is the Rose Girl thread.

Dateline

Maybe this should be renamed the Art Bell and Rose Girl Thread.  That is the topic of discussion these days.  Bobo was better.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dateline on April 30, 2017, 08:30:32 PM
Maybe this should be renamed the Art Bell and Rose Girl Thread.  That is the topic of discussion these days.  Bobo was better.

That would get RoseGirl all hot and bothered at the thought of having a hot lesbian love affair with Art and his massive tits.