• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 19, 2016, 09:29:23 PM
Hey, you're in a ward somewhere with 136 aren't you?  He's a bookkeeper, what do you do there?

Anyway, welcome and post often.

No, I'm in my parent's house. It's scary outside. There are evil Aswangs/Alpha Draconians and evil Humans.

I'm the superhero, kEvolution. One of superhero forms is... EVOLVE KEVOLE... THE MONARCH BOOKWORM! I'M LIKE A BOOK READING MONARCH CATERPILLAR!

DON'T LISTEN TO GEORGE NOORY. READ BOOKS INSTEAD. ART BELL IS GONE! IF HUMANS STOP LISTENING TO GEORGE NOORY, HE WOULD GO BANKRUPT!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 20, 2016, 06:43:44 AM
You bring them up more than I do.  I already know why you do it, it's because you're a pathetic loser.  You're likely also jealous that I'm no longer institutionalized while you're a lifer (if one can be called a lifer when they're brain dead.)

Hey peeps. Chillax, relax. We're all one under the sun. Man, yay. You gotta, you know. Loosen up a bit. Don't fight. It's what the Aswangs/Alpha Draconians want. They feed on our negative energy. We're all equal; we're all made out of atoms.

JesusJuice

Can I get a larger image of your profile avatar, KevinIsAHybrid, please. Also what is happening in that pic?

George Noory is not human. He is an Aswang/Alpha Draconian. He has ruined Coast to Coast on purpose to feed on our negative energy.

This is what George Noory looks like.

onan

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 20, 2016, 07:39:23 AM
George Noory is not human. He is an Aswang/Alpha Draconian. He has ruined Coast to Coast on purpose to feed on our negative energy.

He should be one fat motherfucker.

ItsOver

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 20, 2016, 07:39:23 AM

This is what George Noory looks like.
Well, that's a step-up.

"Damn, it Tommee.  How many times have I told yeeewww to go easy with the toup glue."

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 20, 2016, 07:38:54 AM
Can I get a larger image of your profile avatar, KevinIsAHybrid, please. Also what is happening in that pic?

My avatar photo is one of Kevolution forms, MONGOOSEMAN!

You see, these Aswangs/Alpha Draconians are like half reptile, half bird, and half bat. I see them as like cobras. Also, endangered Hawaiian geese. These monsters are commonly reptilian. So I think of cobras. Kinninian says they're like birds. I, ON THE OTHER HAND, SEE THEM AS ASWANGS. I'M FILIPINO CANADIAN. ART BELL'S WIFE IS FIIPINO. BUT ART BELL AND I ARE NOT RELATED. ART BELL IS SPECIAL. HE IS CONNECTED TO THE PHILIPPINES. Like the skeksis from the Dark Crystal is what they are like.

Aswangs/Alpha Draconians could be part reptile, bird, and BAT!

EVOLVING KEVOLVING EVOLVE KEVOLVE

I HAVE TO KICK ASS! ASWANG ASS!

In the Philippines, there is a type of mongoose called the Palawan short tailed mongoose. My mongoose form is based on that species of mongoose because I'm Filipino Canadian.

As THE BOOKWORM, I'm giving the middle finger to villains.

Kim Jung Un. This man is evil! Reunify the Koreas! Bring Democracy!

Jose Bautista is a reptilian too. PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IS USED TO DISTRACT THE MASSES FROM THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS. MONEY SPENT ON SPORTS COULD USED TO STOP POVERTY! F*CK JOSE BAUTISTA!

Jose Bautista's true form

Another villain, Kayla Ferreira

She fell in love with me. I don't talk to girls because I have social anxiety and I'm a misanthrope. She also that I talk to Chelsea but Chelsea and I were just friends. It was on a Monday that she said to Shalaka that why doesn't he talk about his problems. Then she said we were done.WE WEREN'RT EVEN DATING! In marketing club, she said that's not how you use Facrbook. She stared at me with anger and jealousy. Then the next day, two guys were on the bus. It looked they wanted to kick my ass. The brown haired guy talk about a girl's boobs at a party he went, then he bragged how great Kayla was, pretty ones are always the crazy ones; he was calling me pretty and crazy. and likes tall guys. THEY WERE FOLLOWING ME! They almost found out I lived. Imagine Kayla and her friends throwing rocks at my house!

Kayla and other girls, who found me attractive, should have asked me if they wanted or date, kiss, or do other stuff. 
Did she put this on a website?

JesusJuice

Thank you for the reply, KevinIsAHybrid.  This is good stuff.

Quote from: ShayP on October 19, 2016, 06:33:22 PM
Noory is a shill. ..."an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others."  That you cannot deny sir.  ;)

Don't listen to George Noory. Turn off the radio and read a book instead.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 20, 2016, 07:55:11 AM
. I don't talk to girls because I have social anxiety and I'm a misanthrope.

As well as numerous other problems. Yes we understand.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 08:38:17 AM
As well as numerous other problems. Yes we understand.

I'm like Spiderman/Peter Parker. We both have problems. But we always kick villain ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ-oawfyvn4

ItsOver

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 20, 2016, 07:55:11 AM

Jose Bautista is a reptilian too. PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IS USED TO DISTRACT THE MASSES FROM THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS. MONEY SPENT ON SPORTS COULD USED TO STOP POVERTY! F*CK JOSE BAUTISTA!

Jose Bautista's true form...

Yes, but how do you feel about clowns?

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Morgus on October 20, 2016, 01:07:46 AM
"Zeta Talk on"
"blah, blah, blah"
"Zeta Talk off"

I love that she makes it so unnecessarily complicated  ;D

That woman has giant balls, she disses Stephen Hawking last night, that's something I didn't expect .

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2016, 09:05:53 AM

I am the superhero, kEvolution. One of my forms is a clown. It is... MANDRILL MAN! Clowns look similar to mandrills.

Primitive societies, or social groupings, had shamans, and some of them even more recent in time. Shamans were tricksters. There was a tradition of the trickster, and the trickster was a clown, a humorous fellow. His task was to trick the gods, to humor the gods into laughing, so that there was access to the divine - because laughter is a moment when we are completely ourselves.

George Carlin

Yorkshire pud

Interesting you show a bat.......congugate it. In your own time.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 20, 2016, 01:33:56 PM
Interesting you show a bat.......congugate it. In your own time.

That's not really a bat. It's a bat-like dinosaur

Scientists Find New Dinosaur With Bat-Like Wings

io9 - Gizmodo-800 × 438-Search by image

... fossils in northeastern China is one of Yi qi (“Yi” meaning “wing” and “qi” meaning “strange”), a pigeon-sized dinosaur without feathered wings.

Kinninigan says the Alpha Draconians look like the Skeksis from the Dark Crystal.

This is kinnninigan

Here is two videos where he states that the Alpha Draconians look like the Skeksis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-m1eH3jH04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3MVDcSAFXk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57vaKllPg7k

I believe that they could be aswangs, Philippine vampires. If am I right then they would also be bat-like.

The skeksis and Yi qi, the bat-like dinosaur, look similar to each other.

Aswangs, Philippine vampires, are bat-like creatures!

I'M THE HERO! Everybody, at BUMber Humber College treated me like a super villain.

I AM AGAINST EVIL ASWANGS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8

Holding Out for a Hero
Bonnie Tyler

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life!
Larger than life

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet

I need a hero
I'm holding…

JesusJuice

All of KevinIsAHybrid's posts in here deserves it's own thread. For maximum impact.

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 20, 2016, 02:22:30 PM
All of KevinIsAHybrid's posts in here deserves it's own thread. For maximum impact.

The General Musings of KevinIsAHybrid   :o

Why not?  Somebody in the forum likened Falkie's thread to 'performance art.'  Umm...Yeahhh.  Anyway, I think Kevin fits the bill as an artist.

These thing take time though.  Kevin is new to the BellGabverse.

onan

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2016, 03:23:55 PM
The General Musings of KevinIsAHybrid   :o

Why not?  Somebody in the forum likened Falkie's thread to 'performance art.'  Umm...Yeahhh.  Anyway, I think Kevin fits the bill as an artist.

These thing take time though.  Kevin is new to the BellGabverse.

Has he asked for money to buy a radio? #1 qualifier.

ItsOver

Dateline

Hmmm there are a lot of interesting possibilities here.

Ok, KevinISAHybrid meet 136 or 142 maybe you are both from the same world,,,,,, I mean ward.

Or, KevinIsAHybrid is the next host of the Gabcast.  These are just two, but enough for one night.  It has been hell week.

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 03:26:47 PM
Has he asked for money to buy a radio? #1 qualifier.

I need to write my sacred creative stories. I was denied a diploma that I would give me aid to make books like comics. But the evil professors did not want me making books. Especially when they would found out how controversial I was. Also, Cole doesn't like books F*ck that guy! I'll go Kratos on those professors! I need to find a publisher and a literary agent. My literary agent can act like my secret agent of my human free wild.

It would be pretty to be a radio host. Give me the money. You will have entertainment when you hear me speak.

At BUMber Humber college, Terry Donovan says everytime I hear him open his mouth, I just want to scream.

I actually have the power to make youtube videos but I need to find out to turn on the sound. I'm new to film making.

Here's me as QUETZAL REBEL!

I'll talk to the guests wearing my costumes. It would be interesting you would want to see me actually wearing the costume while we discuss important topics. I will ask serious questions.

I WILL ADVOCATE FOR GLOBAL REBELLION AGAINST THE ASWANGS/ALPHA DRACONIANS, ILLUMINATI, CORPORATE OLIGARCH, AND OTHER FORCES OF EVIL TO MAKE A BETTER ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY NON CORPORATE DEMOCRATICALLY WORLD WITH A BETTER ECONOMIC SYSTEM!

JesusJuice

HOLY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING! HE'S MAKING VIDEOS NOW! IT KEEPS GETTING... MORE INTERESTING BY THE DAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL3c2cdwg-k

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 21, 2016, 07:19:27 PM

THESE ARE THE PHILIPPINE GODS AND GODDESSES!

Do any of them seem overly concerned about germs?

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 21, 2016, 07:39:47 PM
I need to write my sacred creative stories. I was denied a diploma that I would give me aid to make books like comics. But the evil professors did not want me making books. Especially when they would found out how controversial I was. Also, Cole doesn't like books F*ck that guy! I'll go Kratos on those professors! I need to find a publisher and a literary agent. My literary agent can act like my secret agent of my human free wild.

It would be pretty to be a radio host. Give me the money. You will have entertainment when you hear me speak.

At BUMber Humber college, Terry Donovan says everytime I hear him open his mouth, I just want to scream.

I actually have the power to make youtube videos but I need to find out to turn on the sound. I'm new to film making.

Here's me as QUETZAL REBEL!

I'll talk to the guests wearing my costumes. It would be interesting you would want to see me actually wearing the costume while we discuss important topics. I will ask serious questions.

I WILL ADVOCATE FOR GLOBAL REBELLION AGAINST THE ASWANGS/ALPHA DRACONIANS, ILLUMINATI, CORPORATE OLIGARCH, AND OTHER FORCES OF EVIL TO MAKE A BETTER ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY NON CORPORATE DEMOCRATICALLY WORLD WITH A BETTER ECONOMIC SYSTEM!
Kevin, why wear a costume?

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2016, 09:05:53 AM

I am having trouble following this convo (hah!  the irony!) but the answer to that question is photographically addressed in an earlier post:

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 20, 2016, 01:38:21 PM
Grrr, I'm going to diss her by stating that she is just like Lenina from Alduous Huxley's Brave New World.

It is wonderful to see and participate in this latest renaissance of the GNS-TDC thread!  Welcome, Kevin!

Someday I shall bother to learn how to attach images inline instead of having them appended to the end of my posts.  I used to be able to do that easily until the moderators of this forum broke BellGabe, damn meddling kids...  Wonder if my attempt works this time?

GNS

ediot:  Sigh,  I guess I have moar homework to attempt on this inline pic posting debacle.

K_Dubb

Quote from: KevinIsAHybrid on October 21, 2016, 07:19:27 PM

THESE ARE THE PHILIPPINE GODS AND GODDESSES!

Serious mythology question:  what happened to all the fat gods?  Did they discover a gym on the Philippine Olympus?

pate

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 21, 2016, 07:45:15 PM
HOLY FUCK THIS IS AMAZING! HE'S MAKING VIDEOS NOW! IT KEEPS GETTING... MORE INTERESTING BY THE DAY!

Hmm, isn't R'lyeh somewhere in the South Pacific?  We may be seeing the genesis of a deeper upwelling of something.  I seem to recall a story about millions of strange tiny squid-like creatures washing up on Hawaiian shores some time back....  Then there is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etM_zG3_PCc

Sumtheen's hapuneen!

GNS