• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

El Kragen

Great...more airy fairy new age christian religious conversion propaganda from Snoory. Fuck this show sucks.

Thankfully Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis runs to 3AM on the East coast. Despite it's flaws the show destroys the C2C shit fest.

Morgus

Art Bell would have interesting open lines with special topic lines for time travelers, anti-christs, and more.
In contrast Noory tonight has what he calls 'wacko' open lines - for wackos to call in? Yuck...

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Morgus on September 07, 2012, 11:59:46 PM
Art Bell would have interesting open lines with special topic lines for time travelers, anti-christs, and more.
In contrast Noory tonight has what he calls 'wacko' open lines - for wackos to call in? Yuck...

For Noory, "Wacko" is a deep concept.

ziznak

Oh man this blows... Noory just "defined" what C2C is all about.  Lotsa WE talk in reference to what Art accomplished... he's weighing Arts coat-tails down in the mud... fucking asshat.

Morgus

Quote from: ziznak on September 08, 2012, 12:24:01 AM
Oh man this blows... Noory just "defined" what C2C is all about.  Lotsa WE talk in reference to what Art accomplished... he's weighing Arts coat-tails down in the mud... fucking asshat.
Yeah in response to a "new caller" who was thanking Noory for coming up with his great show's unique topics, Noory gave his updated bio and history of the show.
That caller was probably a plant to let Noory tell his new story and updated history...

coaster

Quote from: ChewMouse on September 07, 2012, 07:47:18 PM
You know, in my day, you took your chances and did your time. Eat that sweet-looking cleaner block out of the toilet? Fine, that's three days of diarrhea for you. Break open your Etch-A-Sketch to see and taste the lead pellets? Great, there went 50 points off your IQ. Kiss the dog when he's chewing a bone? Very good, we'll go to the hospital for nineteen stitches but there's no "plastic surgery" talk involved here, and nobody is hurting the dog over this event, the dog was justified. Fall off your bike and crack your skull? Excellent, now you'll be riding the short bus when school starts. Stick a coat hanger into a wall outlet? That hurt, didn't it? Bet you won't do that again. Fly forward from the backseat into the ashtray when Daddy slammed on the brakes? Well hang on back there, it's not like you didn't know you were in a moving vehicle, even if you were just three.

I dig this post. Thats my childhood in a nutshell. Live and learn. I get shit for not wanting to being a child into this world. This post means a lot more than you'll realize actually. God forbid a kid lives and learns. You can tell that kid not to stick that fork in the outlet, but until he does, he will never learn..

During 'open lines' last night, Tommy stopped by the studio to tell George he got "texasted" by someone who wanted to know what mistake George has made that he never told anyone before. George went on to tell something that he has told countless times before, obviously ignoring the second part of the 'texasted." George said he was interviewing people on local TV, two kids of a women who was murdered by their dad, the woman's husband.. apparently the mom made steak with too much fat on it, the dad accidentally choked the mom with it by shoving it into her mouth..  and the daughters appeared with Snoory on local TV. George laughed as he recounted that he asked them, "What's your beef!?"  George didn't understand why they began to cry until he realized that he said 'beef' and maybe it hit a raw nerve. And the lesson? George learned to 'think before he spoke.'   

I found the story amazing.
1) George mangles words beyond recognition.
2) He often doesn't think before he speaks, many times does not even think for 4 straight hours a night.
3) He pretends to be innocent, all the while the smug Noory no doubt knew the inside joke of what he was doing back on local TV. Once a jerk always a jerk. His 'nice guy' routine is getting really disgusting.

and 4) I really don't even believe the story.

Quote from: HorrorReporter on September 08, 2012, 12:08:53 PM
During 'open lines' last night, Tommy stopped by the studio to tell George he got "texasted" by someone who wanted to know what mistake George has made that he never told anyone before. George went on to tell something that he has told countless times before, obviously ignoring the second part of the 'texasted." George said he was interviewing people on local TV, two kids of a women who was murdered by their dad, the woman's husband.. apparently the mom made steak with too much fat on it, the dad chocked the mom with it,  and the daughters appeared with Snoory on local TV. George laughed as he recounted that he asked them, "What's your beef!?"  George didn't understand why they began to cry until he realized that he said 'beef' and maybe it hit a raw nerve. And the lesson? George learned to 'think before he spoke.'   

I found the story amazing.
1) George mangles words beyond recognition.
2) He often doesn't think before he speaks, many times does not even think for 4 straight hours a night.
3) He pretends to be innocent, all the while the smug Noory no doubt knew the inside joke of what he was doing back on local TV. Once a jerk always a jerk. His 'nice guy' routine is getting really disgusting.

and 4) I really don't even believe the story.

I'm not completely convinced George speaks English. 

It could well be that he is able to memorize the occasional complete speech in a language he doesn't understand, and for 4 hour bursts can read (somewhat) index cards that are sounded out for him

If he were honest, George would admit his biggest mistake is lyng about bein' innereschted in thuh pair-uh-normal to get the job, then claiming he puts in eight hoers uh'v show prep ev'ry day.  He has to be miserable, even with the paycheck

eddie dean

greetings everyone! I found this site, like some of you, by searching for george noory sucks and other similar phrases such as, why is c2c gone down hill or what's wrong with noory. I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in my opinion!! I've spent the past few days reading up on the vast amount of comments and  topics and loving all the "suckage" that has become c2c am. I've never posted  to any bb, so that poping noise you just heard was my bb cherry. I'm still learning and browsing around here. I'm excited to add my 2 cents in the  weeks and years ahead, on  what has become depth and the wonder of george noory sucking!!!!

Falkie2013

Clint Eastwood said the # 1 hoax perpetrated on the American people is Barack Obama.

Rush says its global warming.

Snoory has to be 3rd at least.

The other night he had a survivalist on who was talking about the US being hit by an EMP pulse and its effects.

Snoory asked something to the effect of :

" If that happened, would the radios still work ? "

What a maroon !

Someone needs to photoshop the photo below and change it to :

Talking to the Bored.

[attachment deleted by admin]

michio

Quote from: Ben Shockley on September 06, 2012, 02:00:03 AM
Go to  http://funklobaldy.fatcow.com/11757.html?entryId=135f0cb929ebefe695e3a8d8015c70da#blogstart
and find the show on the list.  It's a .rar file so be prepared for that.

Thanks for the link. If anyone enjoys hearing Noory taking a verbal thrashing, there it is.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on September 08, 2012, 10:23:11 PM
Someone needs to photoshop the photo below and change it to :

Talking to the Bored.

Or Boring the Dead

HAL 9000

Quote from: michio on September 05, 2012, 12:50:46 AMNoory can't stand people who "have a different opinion" and refuse to ride the crazy train with him as the engineer.  Savinar, on July 3, 2008, dared to question Noory's gut feeling about abiotic oil and suffered the consequences.  Matt told the one neuron Nooron that even if his pet abiotic oil obsession was real, the oil was being replenished so slowly that it's useless and irrelevant due the the ever-increasing demand and the rapidly dwindling reserves.  You could hear the exasperation in Savinar's voice, having to deal with someone of Noory's "intellect" and needing to explain easily understandable concepts to him without success.

Download attached mp3 to hear the Matt Savinar vs. George Snoory Abiotic Oil Smackdown

[attachment deleted by admin]

BobGrau

Quote from: Gassy Man on September 09, 2012, 11:38:16 AM
Thanks to this I will never be able to masturbate again.

Simply consider it a challenge.

eddie dean

this is a transcript I put together of a "Noorism"  the caller offers some BASIC info, regarding some wonderous "device".
GN butchers the call, english language and my brain. Oh and he asks questions over and over
the show is from the open lines last Friday 9-7-12, hour 2 second or third caller.

enjoy

George: "let's now go to the shoowwwwww,  callerrrrrr, Ross in LA.  right around the corner. hi Ross."
       (ohh boy here we go)

Caller:"hey george how ya doing"

G:" how was my speech? ha ha ha"

C:"great!"

blah  blah

C:"umm I'm the guy with the invention here in LA that gets rid of chemtrails"

G:" oh that's right. that's right, u  u  u  uer-sent me a great picture! I did get it."

c:" oh good!"

G:" I, I, you know what, I didn't think it was that big, but it, it, it's pretty good size"
           (what exactly are you referring to Geroge? he sent you a pic and itsa good size? hummmmm)

C:"uh yeah the one on my bike it's umm 39 inches.  I have a couple there, umm you can see pictures of, that are just like 30 inches."

G:" tell everybody what you have Ross just so they know what you're talking about"
            (do you have to?)

C:" well it's called a pervionce pyramid, and I've been here in LA , and since May we been clearing out chemtrails all the way down as far as San Diego. so a 120 mile radius"

G:" alright the pyramid that I saw in the picture which looks like it was about... what? 2 by 2. 2 foot by 2 foot?"
            (he just gave the size 5 seconds ago dip shit)

C:" uhhh no, it's a  39 inch bass" 

G:"alright so it's  3 by 3?"
           (wholly hell!! HE JUST SAID IT WAS 39".......... ohh forget it)

C:" yeah i little bit more than 3 feet"

G:"what, eah, uch, what spanned.... in the sky does it clear out chemtrails? how many, how many feet, how many miles?"
         (this is exactly what nooron said, no surprise these days.)

(again GN the caller just told you how far it reaches, remember back that far geeze, at least 20 seconds. and  yes Captin short term memory did actually say "what spanned in the sky...." maybe he missed that day in school where they covered the tenses... past, present, future. anyone? anyone? Buellier? Bullier?)

C:"120 mile radius."

G:" 120 miles!!! that,.. that one pryamid?"

C:" yeah but you notice  George, that we have chem trails today."

G:"  you know what I.... I didn't notice.  I'm in LA.
I didn't look up. hahaha.  I didn't look at the sky today.... I've been looking at my shoes. ha ha ha"
           ( I don't think the answer you're looking for is on those second rate shoes Clairice.)

C:"yeah I think were going to have some tomorrow and Sunday, but I think it's because I parked my bike under a tree."
              (no I think it's because your device is a bullshit paperweight)

G:" ohhhh,  yoouu're the one responsible for these things."

blah blah blah..

(i'm going to skip some of the unimportant stuff here.)

G:"does it wipe out chemtrails that are already in the air?"

blah blah blah..

blah blah blah
     (well who am i kidding? it's all unimportant really.)

C:"no it takes a couple days and then the chem-trails aren't there"

blah blah yadda yadda

C:" I'm not sure exactly how it works but it has something to do with the earth." 
     (golly sounds like hard science to me)

blah blah blah

G:"I'll give the picture to Lex  to post it."

yadda yadda

blah blah

then the caller plugs the website for this stupid pseudoscience pyramid that seems to rely on mere coincidence.

then George's closing Comments is:
G:"it's a pretty good invention but very strange."

really george?  it's a good invention??

I'm fairly certain that I could build some random geometric shape and set it outside.
when it rains, I can proclaim, this is a  mystic rhombihexahedron device that makes angels sad.
I could tell GN it is a mysterious device that conjures angels tears. Then i'd say "i dont know how it works but it has something to do with your show sucking so bad, it makes the angels cry"

P.S  to the caller "Ross"from LA. im sure you are a good guy.  in my effort to lambast GN, i might have hit you with some minor shrapnel. sorry about that.

P.P.S i'd be happy to post the mp3 of this sequence, so you all can listen for yourselves. but im new here and dont know how to do it or, if it's even allowed.

ziznak

I remember hearing that call... Snore's was most definitely on auto-pilot at that point.  I was interested in hearing the caller explain his invention.  I'm sure some sort of Torsion physics or Earth energy was involved but George just turned the call into a stupid radio rendition of an everyday cell phone convo with intermittent reception.

and portions of C2C are fine to post here just not whole shows